Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Yes I bet you they pissed themselves laughing Big Laugh I wonder if because of the ofcom complaint S66 were ordered to stop misleading potential customers and thus the reason why the daytime extra show came to an abrupt halt Rolleyes

Anyhow as I've always said on this forum since day 1 I don't have any bias towards any of the channels hence the reason I'll say at the moment I've been very happy with the recent S66 shows and as it currently stands they in my opinion are delivering the best nightshows.

Kerri Lee last night was outstanding as ever, its a shame Kandi didn't get enough solo air time, fuck me even the bird on Golden Girls TV put on a great show so after a long time I finally see light in the tunnel at S66 Smile

My channel of the night once again was S66 Big Grin
20-04-2015 16:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

It MIGHT have been me.

I don't mind saying -- as I did on the day -- that I sent in a complaint about the farce that is the Cara Brett night show.

But I sent it to Phonepayplus and I withheld all of my personal details, so I doubt that that is the one referred to in the Bulletin. Where it asked for a phone number, I entered the customer service line at S66. I only intended to alert them to what S66 were up to.

IF that is the complaint referred to, then it is hopefully a shot across their bows to cut that $%&£ out and stop behaving like dickheads.
20-04-2015 17:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(20-04-2015 16:48 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Yes I bet you they pissed themselves laughing Big Laugh I wonder if because of the ofcom complaint S66 were ordered to stop misleading potential customers and thus the reason why the daytime extra show came to an abrupt halt Rolleyes

Anyhow as I've always said on this forum since day 1 I don't have any bias towards any of the channels hence the reason I'll say at the moment I've been very happy with the recent S66 shows and as it currently stands they in my opinion are delivering the best nightshows.

Kerri Lee last night was outstanding as ever, its a shame Kandi didn't get enough solo air time, fuck me even the bird on Golden Girls TV put on a great show so after a long time I finally see light in the tunnel at S66 Smile

My channel of the night once again was S66 Big Grin

Have you suddenly mellowed sb laugh Not known you to be this complementary about s66/elite in ages laugh How long before normal services are resumed?

Piper Niven Superfan
20-04-2015 20:30
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

What exactly is normal service Rammy. I'll say it again, I judge every channel equally and on its own merits. I also don't post just to please others hint hint Rolleyes

I've slated and praised every single channel on this forum and that has been and always will be the case.

Besides as I've already told you numerous times before my cap and video uploads tell you exactly that I have no bias. I have favourite babes, not favourite channels.

Such as Lori, I have liked her on every single channel not just S66 Rolleyes

PS - I never knew you were a Jada fan hm..........(Sin TV now ofcourse) laugh
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2015 20:48 by Scottishbloke.)
20-04-2015 20:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Was having a joke sb, no need to take it as seriously as you have

Piper Niven Superfan
20-04-2015 20:47
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'm not taking it all that seriously Rammy - Don't worry it's only banter Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2015 20:52 by Scottishbloke.)
20-04-2015 20:49
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

Now that Rammy has defected to Sin TV I hear that S66 are looking for a new watch commander to defend S66 towers against all intruders. With your background in security you'd be the perfect choice SB.Big GrinBounce

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
20-04-2015 21:03
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

But SB has no call stat expert knowledge.
Unless he has been hiding it all this time Bounce.

20-04-2015 21:08
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(20-04-2015 21:03 )gunnar Wrote:  Now that Rammy has defected to Sin TV I hear that S66 are looking for a new watch commander to defend S66 towers against all intruders. With your background in security you'd be the perfect choice SB.Big GrinBounce

Well seeing that I'm currently in a legal dispute with my own company it may just be my only option Bounce

If I could just firstly congratulate the outgoing commander on his new position as chief executive commander at Sin TV as Rammy is going to be a hard act to follow after 5 sterling years at the helm Big Laugh
20-04-2015 22:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I will be conducting interviews for my replacement so please send me your cv's and references asap laughSmile

ps it's 6yrs sb as s66 started in April 2009 Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2015 23:41 by Rammyrascal.)
20-04-2015 23:40