babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Babestation must have hit an all-time low last night if people are complaining they missed a Lori climax line. I can't comment on the tv output last night as I was preoccupied with Beth on the web, with a show like that who needs freeview or sky.
20-04-2015 08:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
301 Offline
Senior Poster

(20-04-2015 00:34 )mr mystery Wrote:  and she's waving a bit of paper about telling viewers to call her on option 2

Its almost as if they copied that idea from SexySat TV Big Grin
20-04-2015 09:31
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Hasn't anyone considered having Lori freeview only is just a Murdoch ploy to get freeviewers to subscribe to sky so they can avoid her (sorry Lori ) laugh
20-04-2015 09:43
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

I'm just wondering if there is some kind of experiment going on to determine whether it's worth broadcasting different shows on freeview. Because Babestation potentially has 6 channels if they have different shows on freeview to what they broadcast on Sky.
20-04-2015 10:00
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Ofcom's latest broadcast bulletin came out today, issue number 277 and dated 20/4/2015 .
Among the info given in this bulletin is details of the latest channels found "in breach", new investigations launched, and complaints made but not investigated .

Anyway there is no mention of any BS/Cellcast channel/program in the bulletin at all, no BS show has been found "in breach", no new investigation concerning BS programs will be launched, and not 1 single complaint has been made that Ofcom assess but decide not in investigate either .

The new taming down of the BS channels (especially Sky) looks to be Cellcasts
own idea for some reason, but why i have no idea .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
20-04-2015 11:54
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Thanks mr mystery for that news so no ofcom problems whatsoever Big Grin

(20-04-2015 01:06 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  i just hope those who post vids on the forum are able to post some of tonight's climax line for the Sky viewers who have supported this channel that despite the boss's coment he no longer cares for.

To answer your question Jimmy, I'm afraid not. A lot of my recent rage has also been on the part of BS who have point blank refused to broadcast any of the exclusive to freeview shows other than on freeview itself so sadly no stream was available to record or capture Lori in the climax session.
20-04-2015 12:13
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^Thanks for the info Mr Mystery.
So it looks like BS(bullshit station) have no excuses now.
just for the record do you know if any other stations are being investigated?

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
(This post was last modified: 20-04-2015 14:46 by gunnar.)
20-04-2015 14:44
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

(20-04-2015 10:00 )marlowe Wrote:  I'm just wondering if there is some kind of experiment going on to determine whether it's worth broadcasting different shows on freeview. Because Babestation potentially has 6 channels if they have different shows on freeview to what they broadcast on Sky.

Seems so. I didn't watch it this weekend but if they're also now broadcasting different babes on each feed they're trying to look ways of expanding on the same resources.
20-04-2015 14:59
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

I can understand if some forum members are concerned that at some times the Freeview broadcast is "harder" than the Sky broadcast but you Sky watchers get a lot longer broadcast at night than those on Freeview and all the Daytime show whereas on Freeview it's only the first 90 minutes. Must say I don't understand why you think BS "owe" Sky viewers anything in terms of loyalty when I don't see any TV channel basing broadcast decisions on loyalty. They will experiment and take decisions based on what they think will get them the best financial result.

I'll now take refuge in my bunker while the missiles fly Big Grin
20-04-2015 15:08
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Anybody who wastes money on this watered down bullshit is a fucking idiot.Hit them in the pocket thats the only thing they understand!

Do the 'guys' think were going to cancel our sky subscriptions or something? laugh
Fuck freeview and fuck babestation.
20-04-2015 15:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV