Snooker Loopy

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Just plain silly Rolleyes.

18-04-2015 22:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Yep snookered on any channel not just s66, babes need space to properly move around which they can't do when it's 3 babes on 1 set

Piper Niven Superfan
18-04-2015 22:43
geezerbob Offline
Senior Poster

You think S66 have taken a step forward? & crash bang wallop they jump b back 3???????
Why cant the schedulers & producers use some common sense???
Why can't they see how to get the best out of the girls & consequently the channel?????? It's obvious to us!!annoyedHuhSad
18-04-2015 23:00
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Common sense has long since been outlawed Wink.

Edit: Five babes across two channels is far too many.
Three I can understand but not five Rolleyes.
Even Clare and Olivia look a bit cramped for room Rolleyes.

(This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 23:28 by Snooks.)
18-04-2015 23:13
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

was just about to post this myself snookered. 5 babes on two channels is too many. not having a go at the babes on tonight on s66 (clare, olivia, jess, Jessica Kelly and amy) theyre all doing a good a show as they can.

it's the people behind the scenes at s66 hampering them by not giving them the room to do a proper show

Piper Niven Superfan
18-04-2015 23:54
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

I agree with everything that's been said about solo slots being best and the cramped space effecting the girls. I 100% agree but...

Trouble is: What's the answer for 66? They are caught between a rock and a hard place. They are trying to hold their revenue by putting phones on-screen. They are trying to keep their night girls happy by giving them shifts and working. Don't give them shifts and they will leave - especially with new horizons springing up elsewhere on the epg. I don't see many good options for them. So...

What is being advocated here? Should they employ less girls?! Who gets the bullet?!

Surely that's no good for the current viewer either, less variety in your schedules that way. I suppose you could argue that's the long way back to strength. Cut your cloth accordingly and regain a following and the $ long-term by putting on better shows. That just seems a little harsh on he current roster to me.

Maybe they are filling in time till they can get a web-only channel off the ground? Wasn't there something on twitter about the XF girls doing something of that sort.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
18-04-2015 23:56
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

I miss the old Rammy Sad
18-04-2015 23:58
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Why not have one or two girls off screen answering calls and doing web shows rather than having them all piled onto sets at the one time? I don't agree with Daytime shows lasting till midnight but this is worse. At least you know the Daytime girl is going to go home and let someone else have there own set eventually.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
19-04-2015 00:05
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(18-04-2015 23:56 )ShandyHand Wrote:  I agree with everything that's been said about solo slots being best and the cramped space effecting the girls. I 100% agree but...

Trouble is: What's the answer for 66? They are caught between a rock and a hard place. They are trying to hold their revenue by putting phones on-screen. They are trying to keep their night girls happy by giving them shifts and working. Don't give them shifts and they will leave - especially with new horizons springing up elsewhere on the epg. I don't see many good options for them. So...

What is being advocated here? Should they employ less girls?! Who gets the bullet?!

Surely that's no good for the current viewer either, less variety in your schedules that way. I suppose you could argue that's the long way back to strength. Cut your cloth accordingly and regain a following and the $ long-term by putting on better shows. That just seems a little harsh on he current roster to me.

Maybe they are filling in time till they can get a web-only channel off the ground? Wasn't there something on twitter about the XF girls doing something of that sort.

either get a 3rd s66 channel or schedule the babes better in a similar way to sintv did when they had 13 babes on last night. have 2 or 3 babes on to start then after a bit change the babes round and so on. when the babes are not on sky as liverred says, have them doing calls off screen and/or doing webshows

Piper Niven Superfan
19-04-2015 00:10
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(18-04-2015 23:58 )Bandwagon Wrote:  I miss the old Rammy Sad

The old Rammy is currently unavailable due to the effects of too many cold showers Wink.
An independent investigation is underway to detect the cause of unusually high water usage in the Ramsbottom area.
Louise Porter's naked bottom is a chief suspect and is liable for a good spankingTongueBig Laugh.

19-04-2015 00:22