Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
Thanks again Mellie for joinging us here and getting in the mix xx
18-04-2015 18:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Bronco does black clothes=dom show to you?

SB does none-nude=tease to you?

I'm not having a go at either of you, I'm just genuinely curious as to your definition of these things. They seem different to mine.

Mellie is right we all have different expectations and wants from these shows. If we can't even agree on what defines a show as a certain theme then is it any wonder we have different standards of what we want to see from the girls.

For me, Lacey's turn on the TV show was fine for where the majority of the 'vanilla' babe shows should be at the moment. It certainly had the desired effect from me! (The shorter and earlier slots also didn't help some of the girls.)

It seems to me that some posters (perhaps not the aforementioned ones) have something against Sin's business model. Perhaps feeling they are missing out on something going on elsewhere or feeling that they shouldn't have to strike up the lap top to get their jollies. Unfortunately, the fact that you have this situation is not Sin's fault.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 19:22 by ShandyHand.)
18-04-2015 19:06
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

Mellie is the only active babeshows producer, who's ever bothered to come on the channels and ask our opinions, to my knowledge. For that she is to be commended.

Just a pity other producers on other channels don't do the same.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
18-04-2015 19:07
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-04-2015 19:06 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Bronco does black clothes=dom show to you?

SB does none-nude=tease to you?

I not having a go at either of you, I'm just genuinely curious as to your definition of these things. They seem different to mine.

Mellie is right we all have different expectations and wants from these shows. If we can't even agree on what defines a show as a certain theme then is it any wonder we have different standards of what we want to see from the girls.

For me, Lacey's turn on the TV show was fine for where the majority of the 'vanilla' babe shows should be at the moment. It certainly had the desired effect from me! (The shorter and earlier slots also didn't help some of the girls.)

It seems to me that some posters (perhaps not the aforementioned ones) have something against Sin's business model. Perhaps feeling they are missing out on something going on elsewhere or feeling that they shouldn't have to strike up the lap top to get their jollies. Unfortunately, the fact that you have this situation is not Sin's fault.

With the webshows it's simple the sky footage is let slip and the reason is use the webstream or blame Ofcom, so yes perhaps the business model does not suit me? Obviously that is my problem. Fair play to Mellie for being here and taking the good and the bad
18-04-2015 19:12
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

DJ NES recently had a sit down talk with one of the bosses of babestation. Well i offer my services to have a sit down talk with Mellie to find out the future of Sin Tv. Of course i would have to tour their premises and observe the babes in action. Later on after the tour, i'd have to cop a good feel of the breasts of the babes who are performing (including Mellies), to insure that they meet health and safety regulations.Big GrinBounceBig Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
18-04-2015 19:27
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

Ha ha

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
18-04-2015 19:31
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

I suppose to finish my rant Smile another show of Dionne on the streams today ridiculous and the person who manages the Twitter feed never replies so yet again Bravo Mellie for stepping up Xx
18-04-2015 19:35
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

(18-04-2015 19:35 )Broncobilly Wrote:  I suppose to finish my rant Smile another show of Dionne on the streams today ridiculous and the person who manages the Twitter feed never replies so yet again Bravo Mellie for stepping up Xx

When did you tweet? I just skimmed over the ton of tweets received today and there is nothing that looks like it from you. We do answer tweets which is clearly evident. If your tweet resembles the post above, you arent like to get a reply to dissimilar to pm i sent you.

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 19:46 by Mellie D.)
18-04-2015 19:44
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

I've been checking out some of your boob vids on youtube Mellie. Very impressive indeed. All I can say is the force is strong with you Mellie and very big.Big Grin

— Henry Kissinger

18-04-2015 19:53
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-04-2015 19:44 )Mellie D Wrote:  
(18-04-2015 19:35 )Broncobilly Wrote:  I suppose to finish my rant Smile another show of Dionne on the streams today ridiculous and the person who manages the Twitter feed never replies so yet again Bravo Mellie for stepping up Xx

When did you tweet? I just skimmed over the ton of tweets received today and there is nothing that looks like it from you. We do answer tweets which is clearly evident. If your tweet resembles the post above, you arent like to get a reply to dissimilar to pm i sent you.

I tweeted a few times making suggestions.
18-04-2015 19:55