Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
have to say with Lousie and Dionne was a pretty good night least they made use of there girls on one channel than S66 did with 2 Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
17-04-2015 13:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(17-04-2015 12:54 )speedybert Wrote:  Am I right in thinking that their xstream is supposed to be stronger than the Sky content and if so is it ever on?

yep you are right mate there xstream is stronger content than what you can see on tv, need to remember that some girls will not go that far others will show everything
as for when it's on every night so far and any day the have 2 girls in also they do naughty day shows when they only have one girl in and she is not on tv

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-04-2015 13:03
Shalashaska Offline
Posting Machine

Any chance of new talent and not just having another babestation channel?

Tori Lee was the highlight last night.
17-04-2015 13:11
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-04-2015 13:11 )Shalashaska Wrote:  Any chance of new talent and not just having another babestation channel?

Tori Lee was the highlight last night.

There is a thread for suggestions so you can put names on it and Mellie will read it.
17-04-2015 13:13
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

If you want to see/hear more of the girls on the x-stream links, then you need to ring the girls and tell them ;-) They aren't likely going to put on a full-on show without to caller to interact with

(17-04-2015 13:03 )winsaw Wrote:  
(17-04-2015 12:54 )speedybert Wrote:  Am I right in thinking that their xstream is supposed to be stronger than the Sky content and if so is it ever on?

yep you are right mate there xstream is stronger content than what you can see on tv, need to remember that some girls will not go that far others will show everything
as for when it's on every night so far and any day the have 2 girls in also they do naughty day shows when they only have one girl in and she is not on tv

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
17-04-2015 13:21
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

As far as new talent, I think starting up with experienced girls was the best way forward because they can hold the fort while a search for new girls with all the right makings of a Sin girl are found. I don't think they are going to put just any girl that is willing to shake her tattahs on tv on the books.

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
17-04-2015 13:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-04-2015 13:24 )Mellie D Wrote:  As far as new talent, I think starting up with experienced girls was the best way forward because they can hold the fort while a search for new girls with all the right makings of a Sin girl are found. I don't think they are going to put just any girl that is willing to shake her tattahs on tv on the books.

Agree mellie, pretty much said this myself. SinTV needs to bring in as many calls as possible right from the start and the best way to do this I think is to sign exprienced babeshow babes like Dionne Mendez and Louise Porter who have been on the babeshows for many years and therefore know how to bring in the calls and have a massuve fanbase who will call them.

I'm sure eventually there will be new unknown babes on SinTV, but not just yet

Piper Niven Superfan
17-04-2015 14:22
jarvo Offline
Junior Poster

(17-04-2015 13:24 )Mellie D Wrote:  As far as new talent, I think starting up with experienced girls was the best way forward because they can hold the fort while a search for new girls with all the right makings of a Sin girl are found. I don't think they are going to put just any girl that is willing to shake her tattahs on tv on the books.

Have they stopped streaming live shows
17-04-2015 14:24
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

On another note it was nice to see Aimee Luis back yesterday.

Between about 10 and half 10 last night the xstreams were lit up lit a Christmas tree in what looked like an (un)dress rehersal for tonight. (One stream was still reserved for a graphicless version of the TV stream.)

I should have thought that Sin would want to have the Xstreams particularly lively at weekends going forward. With maybe one running most of the night on slower days.

On a more general note, i hope Sin continue on from the much more positive night they had last night and really trounce the opposition tonight. A force for prompting a serious rethink amongst their rivals is seriously needed IMO.

P.S. Yes it's up to the girl what she does on the xstream!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2015 20:35 by ShandyHand.)
17-04-2015 15:00
gentlegiant Offline
Senior Poster

Ruby Summers has now confirmed that she starts at SinTV next week!
Another girl from Kent on the roster!
17-04-2015 15:20