Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(16-04-2015 11:16 )Danzig Wrote:  All the Sin TV babes will appear on Friday Night special show.Big Grin

The ghost of Bluebird is with us!
16-04-2015 11:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

Thanks for all your comments regarding the first day on Sky. Please don't forget that if you want a bit more than OFCOM regulated material, the webstreams are there for your entertainment. Obviously, as a new channel, some feet finding will happen as everyone gets used to working with each other etc. All comments are read and noted, so keep them coming peeps.

Much love xxx

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
16-04-2015 11:38
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

No one is expecting much but we deserve better than what we got last night.

No one is asking for hardcore just something that justifys and adult show rating. Telling people to use the internet is just a cheap get out.
16-04-2015 11:40
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(16-04-2015 11:35 )Mellie D Wrote:  It's coming :-)

(16-04-2015 11:15 )richpk Wrote:  mobile shortcode anyone?

how are you Mellie?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
16-04-2015 11:50
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

It's not a cheap get out, it is just the way it is for the moment. At least we do have the option, many others don't. It would be a huge shame to be fined out of a channel on the first night now wouldn't it? Perhaps if millions of people called every night, then a fine pot could be put together to pay the fines for breaking the rules lol

There was a nightclub in LA that had smokers donate to a "fine pot" so they could continue to smoke inside the club after it was made illegal and whenever the club got fined, it used the smoker's contributions to pay the fines. Genius ha ha

16-04-2015 11:51
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

Very well sweetheart, thanks for asking. Really exciting about all the plans SIN TV have for the future.

(16-04-2015 11:50 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(16-04-2015 11:35 )Mellie D Wrote:  It's coming :-)

(16-04-2015 11:15 )richpk Wrote:  mobile shortcode anyone?

how are you Mellie?

16-04-2015 11:52
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

I can understand why people are saying it was dull etc, and personally as it was launch day I was expecting a bit more of an atmosphere to it, first impressions count in any marketplace these days.

I know Rammy would have been as happy as Larry, whoever Larry is, with Louise Porter on and getting plenty of screen time compared to when she was at BS, but for me 2 pairs of knickers just isn't what I would call visually a turn on. Don't get me wrong a lovely looking woman, but to pick up the phone I want to be visually excited to do so.

I will say well done to Sin TV for entering a marketplace that seems to be in decline, you just have to look at the channels that we have lost this year. So was it better than any of the other channels that we already have, NO, was it any worse than the channels we have, from last night's offerings, NO. At least the OSG's are limited and not all over the screen, but that may change in time who knows.

No matter what we say all of the channels in the Adult EPG will sing to Ofcom's tune and Sin TV will be no different, but will these channels survive in the long run as they compete with each other for callers, who knows. There are a lot of us who watch the shows, but don't call as often as we used to because we remember the good times and by going online you can get whatever you want for free. I think if Sin TV want to compete then they will have to have promo's and special offers as the other channels do. There will be an awful lot of potential customers who just won't pay the £3.53 for the first minute and £1.53 a minute thereafter, when there is cheaper on offer elsewhere. Why pay more for a service if the service that is on offer is no better than a cheaper competitor. I understand that fanboys will always call their favorite babes regardless of cost, but when I would say 70% is passing trade, don't quote me on that figure, then visually and cost will play a big part on Joe Bloggs picking up the phone and calling.

[/align]
16-04-2015 12:15
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

(16-04-2015 11:30 )Glenn Miller Wrote:  
(16-04-2015 08:16 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  Sin TV should get rid of the Tool Shed & Utility Room sets. Who wants to see the girls just sat on the work bench of the tool shed or sat on the draining board of the utility room. Even worse doing the ironing or moping the floor !!!!

The problem the channels have is that they do the usual stuff and they get criticised for doing the same old thing all the time and if they try to do something different they get criticised for doing something different. So it's the classic damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Agreed , but having watched the web streams for several nights do you really want to watch the girls stood behind the ironing board or the step ladder ?
Yes I appreciate its a learning curve for all concerned so I hope the shows improve
16-04-2015 12:20
wullie2800 Offline
Junior Poster

new channel same models doing the same stuff,how many more channels do we need like this,time these channels tried something different
all they do is copy each other
16-04-2015 12:23
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-04-2015 11:51 )Mellie D Wrote:  It's not a cheap get out, it is just the way it is for the moment. At least we do have the option, many others don't. It would be a huge shame to be fined out of a channel on the first night now wouldn't it? Perhaps if millions of people called every night, then a fine pot could be put together to pay the fines for breaking the rules lol

There was a nightclub in LA that had smokers donate to a "fine pot" so they could continue to smoke inside the club after it was made illegal and whenever the club got fined, it used the smoker's contributions to pay the fines. Genius ha ha

I don't expect the channel to push the limits but let's see a different show from the day show at least.

That should be the first intention of a night show. We are not asking you to push the limits but just to have some ambition to be different from S66 they have a head start on doing a day show at night thing. Smile
16-04-2015 13:15