Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Some girls have other reason for not doing nights, it's not the dirty talk/getting naked that's stopping them.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
12-04-2015 10:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

What I can't figure out is why so many of their day performers- that are either topless or nude models, won't even contemplate nights ? They DO still have some attractive young talent on days, but those particular girls evidently think doing night shows is a worse career move than doing cheap, nasty vids for websites that tie & gag them (completely naked) or drop slime on them.

Hmm, Robot Devil I wonder how you could be referring too! LOL!

I agree if RLC got some of them to do night shows - I'd even go as far to say clothed as they do in tease hour then it might save the channel. We can only hope for a good outcome as too loose RLC completely would be a bad day.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2015 11:03 by biggles.)
12-04-2015 11:02
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^ Was it THAT obvious ? In honesty I was more referring to Paige instead of Teejay. Teejay bores the hell out of me, but I'd still be interested in seeing her doing nights- if only to break the tedium that is RLC Nights.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
12-04-2015 11:07
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(12-04-2015 10:42 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  Some girls have other reason for not doing nights, it's not the dirty talk/getting naked that's stopping them.

Correct. For example, not everyone is happy to work until 5:30 in the morning.
12-04-2015 11:51
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

or they could make more money doing days and then doing webcam without to be doing night shifts therefore screwing up your days and nights especially now summer is coming

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
12-04-2015 11:55
Robot Devil Offline

Work is work, no matter the hour. However, if they can make as much by just sticking to days & camming, fair play to 'em.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
12-04-2015 12:06
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

i have one word RD "Freeloaders"
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2015 19:53 by Joey 27.)
12-04-2015 19:20
Robot Devil Offline

^ I suspected the same thing mate.

12-04-2015 20:09
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

i've seen a vid of Teejay naked and topless photos of her and i didn't pay one penny for themBounce the trouble is some of these babes esp the daybabes obviously have such massive egos so they won't get their tits out on tv, yes of course some babes do have legitimate reasons as to why they won't do nights but shyness is not one of them people are deluded if they think that

although i can't stand Lori and Kerrie Lee i doubt they gives a fuck about freeloaders you won't see them covering up their tits every 2 minutes like other babes do because they can't stand freeloaders, sadly Tori is one of those babes atm, anyway it doesn't matter if i call the babes or not, i could speak to a babe for 15 minutes but before and after that call i would still be a freeloader anyway
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2015 20:57 by Joey 27.)
12-04-2015 20:55
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

It is a big pity to see so many top babes leave including Electra, just a pity they keep moving to BS. Because unless their studios are nearer, then I see no attraction in the channel at all.

Having said that even I am beginning to get worried about this channel. I really enjoy watching it, and would hate to see it fold but it doesn't look too good at the moment.

On the subject of new talent, what happened to Rachel C. She appeared once and hasn't been seen since, unless I missed her yet she was brilliantWink

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
12-04-2015 21:48

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL