babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Wink At least there's some comedy value : I laughed myself off my chair when Preeti had to go off barely a couple of minutes into her study stint, before she was even "logged in" - because she'd been told to go and put some knickers on underneath her teddy. RolleyesRolleyeseekHuh

"...gave my producer a heart attack" she said. Big Laugh

And it let Paige out of her box to vamp on screen for a couple of minutes on the mic at least.
Let Paige out of the box ! Let Paige out of the box. It's not Deal or No Deal is it ?annoyed
12-04-2015 02:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ceasman Offline
Banned

They must have really pissed Ofcom off to be this shit scared
12-04-2015 02:27
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

If there was a box Room 101 BS would be heading into it right now Sad

12-04-2015 02:28
ceasman Offline
Banned

Been looking back through some threads and can't find any recent moans about Ofcom from the BS girls, must just be BS or the current producers decision to tone it down.
12-04-2015 02:46
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Another dismal display from BS tonight,and sadly you cant even describe it as a minor blip because it has been this way for the majority of the last fortnight if not longer,two possibilities spring to mind,either Ofcom have found a loop hole to negate their Dutch license or in an effort to cut costs the babes are being paid less so are not prepared to put on the type of shows which are fast becoming a distant memory.what ever the reason lets hope the upcoming Q&A session provides some explaination for the current xtreme tameness and hopefully some positive news for the future,because if things dont improve it could spell the end for BS,they may have arguably the best rosta but the current censorship level which is currently the tamest of any of the channels surely cant be viable in the long term.particularly when S66 is doing well in comparison.

im always open to positive change
12-04-2015 02:58
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well firstly I doubt the producers would tone the show down just for the hell of it. Nope I am 100% confident that Babestation are currently under ofcom investigation.

It is the only explanation. The line up they have tonight and not one of them has gone naked yet bladewave

I hope they put these ofcom cunts back in their box like they did 3 years ago.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2015 03:13 by Scottishbloke.)
12-04-2015 02:59
ceasman Offline
Banned

Agreed, doesn't make sense for them to tone it down off their own backs, the girls they have lost would have fine with this output (tiff and Louise) but this also suits Paige's much more tamed down shows, seems strange to get rid or use those much less and bring in the likes of Danni H, Lucy and Candy Sexton to do softer shows when they have proved in the past that they'd be up for pushing the limits a bit. We'll have to see what comes out of the meeting with Bs top dog.

Wonder if any of the channels has ever asked for the guidelines to be revisited as it must be a good few years since the last review and I'm sure most people's views on sex and especially swearing must have changed. Maybe thats a question that should be asked too !
12-04-2015 03:18
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

What I do know is as part of the new ofcom remit that they have now decided to become more pro active meaning that they don't even need to receive one single complaint anymore to find a channel in breach.

Sadly whoever forms the next Government is likely to allow or increase ofcoms powers as one thing all the major parties do agree on is tougher censorship. All I will say is enjoy the unleashed shows while you still can as the Government plans on censoring the internet next.

Whatever happened to artistic freedom - Fucking fascists annoyed
12-04-2015 03:40
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

SB - having pondered the idea of it being an Ofcom investigation or a loophole in the Dutch license, I'm not sure it makes sense. Two reasons:

1) Dutch license is 906 only but all the channels are toned down
2) Getting naked doesn't break any Ofcom rules; perfectly allowable and bluntly if they are in breach for previous shows taming up for these won't help them a jot ("I killed the bloke your honour, but in the last 2 weeks I've not killed anyone else so will you let me off?" laugh )

Someone else mentioned it could be the girls on a work to rule over some new wage restructure; seems plausible(ish) but unlikely.

Other option is that whether it is somehow linked to the relaunch of BS Cams. They trialled out "harder" shows (with Delia and Lucy for example) behind a blurred out picture a few weeks ago that you could get through BS cams or subsrciption (I think). So wander if the plan is to starve us of the good shows to encourage us to BS Cams? Don't think that will work (£1.50 per minute to watch not a great deal more than now) but nobody said Cellcast have a clue.

Random thoughts ended for now......
12-04-2015 10:13
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(12-04-2015 02:59 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well firstly I doubt the producers would tone the show down just for the hell of it. Nope I am 100% confident that Babestation are currently under ofcom investigation.

I've gone back as far as last year looking through Ofcom's broadcast bulletins, were they say what channels are under investigation and new investigations started etc, there is no mention whatsoever of any Cellcast channel being currently under investigation .
In the last Ofcom bulletin that came out on the 30/3/2015 Babestation got 1 complaint on 2 separate dates, and Babestation Blue got 1 solitary complaint. Ofcom said themselves that they will not be investigating these complaints .

Ofcom's latest broadcast bulletin comes out next week, so any new complaints and investigations started could be listed in next weeks broadcast bulletin .

Something i find odd is that the general taming down of BS more or less coincided within a few weeks or so, of the girls on BS Xtra being allowed to go topless before 10.30pm, up until recently girls were not being allowed to show their boobs on BS Xtra before 10.30pm, the camera operators would rapidly pan away at the sniff of a boob being shown, and you could see the girls getting told off if they flashed a boob, after this being a in house rule on BS Xtra for years, it's suddenly not a rule any longer, it seems strange to tame the shows down in general, but allow girls on BS Xtra to go further before 10.30pm than you have allowed them to do in the past, ie topless before 10.30pm .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2015 18:38 by mr mystery.)
12-04-2015 12:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV