Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Well I suppose we all have different tastes in women but I know I wouldn't be too upset if I pulled Kerrie on a drunken one night stand and woke up the following morning with her lying next to me Tongue

Also the way she slides up and down that desk suggests to me that she'd be a right good ride as to say Wink
10-04-2015 05:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gpgt Offline
Junior Poster

Hope you'll still feel the same when the make-up comes off lol
10-04-2015 05:25
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(10-04-2015 02:00 )snookered147 Wrote:  Just when S66 have something potentially good going they have to go and spoil it.
TJ with the whipped cream was too short, ruined by split screen, ruined by the solo stint not lasting long enough and by the fact that it was too heavily censored.
Shame.

^ The solo airtime point was one I raised in Kerrie's thread in advance of the show tonight.
I always wondered who might get the most solo airtime.
Oh and bed sets, just don't even get me started on those Rolleyes Wink.

thats because its against ofcom rules to use Cream. apparently it looks like semen Wink damm who knew dont know why they let her have it in first place would have been hot with just the fruit

pity about the cream because was some damm fine stints with cream and of course Camilla's Yoghurt sessions are a thing of legend Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
10-04-2015 06:28
Charlemagne Offline

Vast improvement last night. A naked Tommy Jo lifted my mojo Big Grin
10-04-2015 08:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^^
I also enjoyed s66 last night and overall thought it was the best channel last night. Olivia Berzinc was very good in the office last night and Tommie-Jo and Kerrie-Lee both did babe of the night shows including Kerrie-Lee doing one of her fantastic naked oil table shows and TJ naked using whipped cream and fruit

Regarding Kerrie-Lee fair enough people don't like her, not everyone likes the same babes. But she's clearly popular with the people that matter most to s66, the callers. As long is that the case, s66 will keep having her on. I personally like her a lot and think she's one of the best nightbabes at the moment not just on s66, but on all the the babeshows.

Like sb i wouldn't complain if I'd pulled kerrie-lee on a night out Big Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
10-04-2015 09:12
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

As for Kerrie Lee, like her or not, the girl puts her heart and soul into her shows. Pity some of the so called stars didnt follow her example.
10-04-2015 13:59
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(10-04-2015 09:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I personally like her a lot and think she's one of the best nightbabes at the moment not just on s66, but on all the the babeshows.

Personally think that's rather a damning statement on the state of the channels & the babes lol.

She wouldn't have got anywhere near the roster of Elite in their pomp. But as it's been said already, to each their own.
10-04-2015 14:05
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(10-04-2015 14:05 )KerrAvon Wrote:  She wouldn't have got anywhere near the roster of Elite in their pomp. But as it's been said already, to each their own.

fully agree with this but it's a lot of years since elite only hired girls with the elite model look,
for me this channel is going the right way at long last in hiring girls who give a damn and want to put on a show every time they are on, there 4 latest signings all fit this bill,
add the ex XF girls in who all know how to preform and you have a channel that i am watching something back last year i very often wasn't,
i know some won't agree bit i feel they are on the road back to challenging for the top spot, don't get me wrong there is still a lot of work to do but i have hope i guess time will tell

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
10-04-2015 15:11
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I don't agree entirely with you winsaw because just when you do think that S66 is finally going in the right direction they go on and shoot themselves in the foot again.

I know without even having to say it what will happen tonight. They'll stick Ella Jolie in the dungeon dom set again and they'll also give a solo set to Lucy-Anne aswell with the rest of them likely to be all sharing the same bed set.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong in this but if the usual Friday night shows go the way they always do then this is what I'm expecting to see.

If S66 actually do go on to prove me wrong tonight then I'll be a very happy man but my hopes are realistic.
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2015 19:08 by Scottishbloke.)
10-04-2015 19:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(10-04-2015 15:11 )winsaw Wrote:  
(10-04-2015 14:05 )KerrAvon Wrote:  She wouldn't have got anywhere near the roster of Elite in their pomp. But as it's been said already, to each their own.

fully agree with this but it's a lot of years since elite only hired girls with the elite model look,
for me this channel is going the right way at long last in hiring girls who give a damn and want to put on a show every time they are on, there 4 latest signings all fit this bill,
add the ex XF girls in who all know how to preform and you have a channel that i am watching something back last year i very often wasn't,
i know some won't agree bit i feel they are on the road back to challenging for the top spot, don't get me wrong there is still a lot of work to do but i have hope i guess time will tell

I'm with you here winsaw, hope s66 carries on in this direction. Could even say s66 are already the no1 babeshow (at the moment) as both rlc and bs seem to be going backwards at the moment whereas s66 seems to be going forward

Piper Niven Superfan
10-04-2015 19:54