babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Beth (Unleashed) Chat & Discussion

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: Beth (Unleashed) Chat & Discussion
Beth is doing a fine job handling all the calls on unleashed today single handed, it's a shame Karlie hasn't shown up but perhaps it's for the best, having my all time favorite babestation girl and my all time favorite sexstation girl both on at the same time could have been more than I could handle.TongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeart
10-03-2015 15:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Beth had a go at the hot theme of the moment, this afternoon. The board on set said it was "Beth's first dom show". She came on in some sort of leather & fishnet contraption, and can't have lasted more than half an hour, seemingly her slaves were all busy out doing the shopping or something today. It did however, showcase the new 'red door' set in the unleashed studio.

So it had to be back into the long grey knitted socks, and that looked so much better, I wonder how long it will be until "Beth's second dom show". Perhaps a while.
10-03-2015 21:32
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(10-03-2015 21:32 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Beth had a go at the hot theme of the moment, this afternoon. The board on set said it was "Beth's first dom show". She came on in some sort of leather & fishnet contraption, and can't have lasted more than half an hour, seemingly her slaves were all busy out doing the shopping or something today. It did however, showcase the new 'red door' set in the unleashed studio.

So it had to be back into the long grey knitted socks, and that looked so much better, I wonder how long it will be until "Beth's second dom show". Perhaps a while.

Hope we never see another Beth dom show. Keep Beth doing what she is the best atWinkHeartHeartHeart
10-03-2015 21:44
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Beth is just too pretty and cute to be a dominatrix. Having said I would willingly sacrifice myself and become her sex slave.
10-03-2015 21:55
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

The unleashed show yesterday was my last for nearly a month. I've no complaints about the Dom thing. Looked and acted superbly for that section. Grey socks are awesome too! Her actions throughout the day were very very cool (particularly the pink message onscreen in the last section) so Awesome! Day made!!
11-03-2015 08:01
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

It was definitely one of the best unleashed shows I have seen because Beth worked several different sets and wore several different outfits. I also enjoyed the dom show but I think perhaps Beth is just too gorgeous to be a dominatrix, for me the college girl outfit was the highlight of the day ( I love that miniskirt ) I am glad I found the time yesterday to watch and ring in, I would have been gutted to have missed it.
11-03-2015 09:15
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Beth's bum is the 8th wonder of the world, absolutely amazing. TongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeart
20-03-2015 00:23
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Looking good today, plenty of pussy shotsTongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeart
20-03-2015 14:28
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Loving Beth this afternoon even though the schedule says she is on tonight. Lucky I didn't miss her.HeartHeartHeart
20-03-2015 17:53
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Awesome show from Beth today, well worth the burning rubber to get home for the last two hours. TongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeart
08-04-2015 19:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV