Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
Webstreams don't work when watching the stream via phone you only get sound I think they should be better organised than this.
06-04-2015 14:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paul1982 Offline
Banned

(06-04-2015 02:24 )senor Wrote:  Think this recent tweet alludes to the content being different on web stream and for Sky.

damn! well heres hoping they get the feeds mixed up a few times like bluebird used to and put the webshow out on sky.
06-04-2015 15:08
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i wonder if sin has had a change of strategy, the difference in the content they have produced over the last week is so different to when they started as to look like it's from a different channel,
maybe the real lack of calls to the web show has been a surprise to them,
they are putting a lot of effort into getting all the girls tv ready and yet not doing anything to get the girls x stream ready,
when they started they booked 2 or 3 girls for every shift now it's down to 1, i don't get this as if there where 2 girls in one could be on the tv stream and one on the x stream, which is what i thought they where meant to be doing when they went live on sky,
i hope it still happens when it goes live as the naughty day shows where a real treat,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-04-2015 15:40
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Lilly Roma has said on twitter that Sin TV will be on Sky channel 942 from the 17th of April https://twitter.com/Lillyroma1/status/58...7814174720

So is the Sky program guide wrong, as it shows Sin TV starting this Wednesday the 8th, or has Lilly got the start date wrong ?.
So far Sin TV haven't given a Sky TV launch date or the channel number .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2015 15:46 by mr mystery.)
06-04-2015 15:43
donnafan913 Offline
Senior Poster

17th is a friday channels don't normally start on a friday. maybe she meant thats her first night ?
06-04-2015 16:15
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink I have it on good authority from the aliens that send the little signals into my tinfoil hat that Sin TV are deliberately putting out misdirection about their planned start date on Sky because they've heard from a BS mole that BS are planning a spoiler Girl-Girl-Girl-Girl-Girl Cucumber Fest galore for the first night Sin TV airs on TV. WinkTongue

THIS POST IS NOT TRUE. THIS POST IS NOT TRUE. THIS POST IS NOT TRUE. THIS POST IS NOT TRUE. THIS POST IS NOT TRUE. THIS POST IS NOT TRUE.
Or is it ?
Wink Big Laugh
06-04-2015 17:09
terence Offline

did sin tv not sign the cucumber already? Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
06-04-2015 17:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(06-04-2015 15:40 )winsaw Wrote:  i wonder if sin has had a change of strategy, the difference in the content they have produced over the last week is so different to when they started as to look like it's from a different channel...
when they started they booked 2 or 3 girls for every shift now it's down to 1...
i hope it still happens when it goes live as the naughty day shows where a real treat,

I don't think you can read too much into the changes that you mention. I think the girls were just eager to try things out early on. I hope Sin saw any calls and revenue they got in this period as a bonus while they were testing things out and weren't expecting to make any proper money at all for now because by the looks of things they can have taken very little.

Hopefully everything was always planned around the Sky launch.

What concerns me more looking at Sin over the last few days is the apparent deadening of enthusiasm from the girls. I hope they can revive this for Sky. A few busy nights on the phones should help.

Watching you can see how Ofcom and its rules seep much further than just what can be shown onscreen. The pre-launch 'consultations' that Sin have no doubt had to endure must be very spirit sapping (alongside the lack of web calls). Toe the line, produce the same content as the rest and we'll let you have your little piece of the pie is the unspoken message. Don't rock the boat, try to go too far, create a buzz or grab too much - or we'll crush you! Ofcom is effectively a protection racket to the babe shows. It kills more than close-ups or risqué camera angles.

I still hope Sin can inspire the other channels to put more effort in by exhibiting some passion to be better than the rest but atm prospects are not looking as good as they first did.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
06-04-2015 17:48
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

While I applaud the dawn of a new channel if they don't bring any new energy and just tell everyone the good stuff is on the net they won't survive. They will need to be fresh and up the game from the current parental guidance shows we are been forced to endure that pass as adult entertainment
06-04-2015 17:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I don't think sin tv have had a change in strategy. I think they are just concentrating on the sky launch and making sure things are all ready for that (either on the 8th or the 17th april)

Still think the prospects are as good as they were when sintv launched online. The key now is to have a good sky launch and things will follow on from there

Piper Niven Superfan
06-04-2015 18:48