Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

gaston de koker Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(02-04-2015 03:21 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  What exactly is she studying?

Fernanda's studying for a degree in modern languages.

As she already speaks Portuguese, Italian and English, I guess she's going to end up extremely well qualified in her chosen field.
02-04-2015 12:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

(30-03-2015 17:50 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Hang on a minute, I think you have the wrong enemy labelled there m8. I always thought Afroman was a cameraman not a producer. And probably the best camerman at s66 as far as pushing content goes from what we know of as being his handiwork in the past. (He's not exactly shy of being glimpsed onscreen when he's on.) I get the feeling he's been told off on occasion along with the babe. Don't see that as boss man.

Maybe I've had it wrong all this time, or s66 have been doubling up on roles of late, but I never had Afroman down as the bad guy producer at 66 myself.

Afroman is definitely a cameraman. He has also been clearly directing these shows for years now. Whether you wish to call him a producer or not, whenever he is in the studio you can be sure that no one else but he is directing affairs. For years it has clearly been just him and Jamie running things. Now Jamie seems to be out of the picture....

The fact that Afroman likes to portray himself as one-of-the-guys by appearing on-screen jesting with the girls; and the fact that members like yourself perceive him to be a good cameraman is indeed indicative of just how well his persona is deceiving those around him... The man is a MENACE!! He is the SABOTEUR of exciting shows on this channel; and should be brought to bear!!!

Albeit, this is just my opinion.

ETA: I have frequently, in the past, given detailed analysis of what makes him such a menace. Unfortunately a lot of those posts have been deleted, so there are only a few left.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2015 13:14 by RUsure.)
02-04-2015 12:58
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^To me, he almost always seems to at least try and allow the women to give better sessions. Yes, he likes to feel some of them up, smell Danica's fingers, and have the occasional face cameo from time to time, but I get the impression that most there like him. I've only seen one moment where a woman was annoyed by him doing something, but she seemed to be in a bad mood before that. Caty and Mica always seemed to enjoy him being around, as did Dionne and Charlie, and even Becky, Rachel and Adele, so he must not be a menace to everyone as you suggest. Hell, even Clare has let him put his head in her crotch at times, using his afro as a vag wig lol

Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2015 14:35 by mrmann.)
02-04-2015 14:33
terence Offline

(02-04-2015 12:58 )RUsure Wrote:  ETA: I have frequently, in the past, given detailed analysis of what makes him such a menace. Unfortunately a lot of those posts have been deleted, so there are only a few left.

fyi, you've never had a post removed or deleted from this forum, unless you did it yourself.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
02-04-2015 14:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

[Image: c42130401307007.jpg]
02-04-2015 15:15
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(02-04-2015 12:34 )geezerbob Wrote:  There are some people that are never happy?
Fernanda was out of this world "what a pro" I cant understand how any hot blooded male would not enjoy watching her?????????

Some guys don't like girls that are covered in 27 layers of lacquer. Or have over-infated tits.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
02-04-2015 15:18
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(02-04-2015 12:58 )RUsure Wrote:  Afroman is definitely a cameraman. He has also been clearly directing these shows for years now. Whether you wish to call him a producer or not, whenever he is in the studio you can be sure that no one else but he is directing affairs. For years it has clearly been just him and Jamie running things. Now Jamie seems to be out of the picture....

Jamie is still a producer and was Kandi Kay's producer last night .

On to a different topic, i'm surprised no one has mentioned that it was Elite's/Studio 66's 6th birthday yesterday, Elite was launched on April the 1st 2009 .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2015 16:36 by mr mystery.)
02-04-2015 16:35
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(02-04-2015 12:34 )geezerbob Wrote:  There are some people that are never happy?
Fernanda was out of this world "what a pro" I cant understand how any hot blooded male would not enjoy watching her?????????
The other babe's need to watch & learn from the best.
66 are going up in my books this week what Fernanda last night, Kerrie-lee tonight and a pretty good line up on the schedule. (if it's correct?)

Im guessing by the date that you joined the forum, that you have missed the best of the night shows,i scrolled through last night,Fernanda good looking woman but compared to past nights worth about 2 mins of my time,you are obviously easily pleased.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
02-04-2015 16:37
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(02-04-2015 16:35 )mr mystery Wrote:  i'm surprised no one has mentioned that it was Elite's/Studio 66's 6th birthday yesterday, Elite was launched on April the 1st 2009 .

Well if you'll understand I think I'll be giving the congratulations a miss somehow as the mood at that channel is anything but party like. Who have thought it that in 2015 they'd be scheduling daytime extra shows at night time Huh
02-04-2015 16:42
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

After missing the shower stint last night, my advice to S66 would be to try and get these type of shows on as early as possible. Preferably before people have flicked through all the bullshit and long fucked off to bed. Probably assuming (like myself) that it's just going to be yet another night of repetitive crap Rolleyes
I would have called if it was on earlier.
Apologies if it was advertised ie Twitter etc, but my days of staying up and waiting for Santa, have sadly passed me by Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2015 17:27 by Bandwagon.)
02-04-2015 17:04