Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(01-04-2015 17:25 )nilford Wrote:  
(01-04-2015 15:59 )Trickster Wrote:  the stream is totally shit.

Can't agree with this. Their streams have set new standards.

What standards ? It's laggy as hell and i've even had it where it plays back what had only just happened a minute ago before jumping back to normal so not the best of standards in my eyes.

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
01-04-2015 18:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nilford Offline
fence post

The streams I've watched have been fine. The odd bit of freeze and 'pull' and ghosting, but not enough to make it a soap-box issue.
01-04-2015 18:56
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

I actually wish they would lower the stream quality a bit, even the standard definition streams produce huge files if you record the whole show. The software I use to split the recordings really doesn't like big files, and my pc's processor can't handle it Sad
01-04-2015 19:06
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Great news that we finally have a channel number and start date,just a shame that the daytime web topless shows seem to have mostly gone again

im always open to positive change
01-04-2015 20:04
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(01-04-2015 18:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(01-04-2015 18:30 )saviour123 Wrote:  
(01-04-2015 17:25 )nilford Wrote:  
(01-04-2015 15:59 )Trickster Wrote:  the stream is totally shit.

Can't agree with this. Their streams have set new standards.

I think you are both right. The quality of the feed is very good, but.... it does sometimes tear, freeze or loop for some reason. I am on fibre optic, so it is not my end.

Hopefully they will get better once sintv gets up and running properly when it starts next week on sky

Likely to get worse before they make it better I would have thought. Since when did greater demand ever make anything stream better online!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
01-04-2015 20:08
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-04-2015 15:59 )Trickster Wrote:  All the hype that surrounded the channel seems to have been pointless unless things start to change.

There bringing in no calls when ever i am watching the channel plus the stream is totally shit and the girls ain't doing alot as for putting on a decent watch.

They had Tori and another pretty girl on together last night but it was total Zzzzz fest mainly them laying on stomach having a giggle to one another.
yes i agree some of the babes have been tame so far including Tori but last night she did much better as she almost went naked and she wasn't even on the phone either so personally i enjoyed that of courseSmile
01-04-2015 20:35
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

From what I've seen of the streams this evening it looks as though they're operating to Ofcom standards (getting ready for the TV launch no doubt). I caught Kerry Louise topless on X4 earlier on but on the main stream there's not been so much as a nipple flash. Very disappointing compared to what has gone on before.

Question everything
01-04-2015 21:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

When the sintv skyshow launches next week I think the main stream will show the skyshow on the website which is why it's now seemingly operating to ofcom standards and the 4 "x-streams" will show the very good webshows we've seen on SinTv.

Presume the main stream will be free to watch and the 4 web only "x-stream" shows can only be watched by paying to join the sintv website.

Piper Niven Superfan
01-04-2015 22:04
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

You see - that's the fascinating thing about babe channels. One era ends, another begins. We were only recently talking about legends like Jemma Jey hanging up their thongs and yet the newbie show already has a good lineup of seasoned babe channel performers. I'd better clarify by 'seasoned' I mean girls who have experience of appearing on main stream babeshow channels - nothing to do with how long they've been on the planet... (Rammy gave me the idea to make that clarification... Wink )

Anyway - good sets too - some great new ideas that their rivals don't have. The competition should be pretty hot when launch day comes around next week. I will say though that some members comments about the stream are correct - it needs tweaking a little - I have it on now and it does seem a little clunky - jumping from one girl to another, cutting out, etc. We'll obviously be able to rate better once all the streams are up and running and the glitches have been ironed out.

I'm already going to throw in a suggestion and say I'd bring Ani James from Red Light. Let's face it, their night shows are struggling, they've just lost a channel and I think we could be seeing a big influx of girls joining Sin TV from there.

Make that another page of speculation... Wink

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
02-04-2015 00:48
ceasman Offline
Banned

Anyone else having problems with the stream, doesn't seem to work on iPads and just keeps giving this message ?
Error loading skin:
Error loading file
02-04-2015 06:23