Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(31-03-2015 16:21 )terence Wrote:  but they're not ofcom regulated so it doesn't matter. also they will eventually be behind a pay wall.

Only time will tell & my £ is on, they will be closed & it will be because of posts that has no graphics on them cause sintv will say how'd they get those? We better shut those down before they see something we don't want them to see...

I know for a fact that It'll have nothing to do with a pay wall cause RLC / PB are pay sites & i can still record their streams.

Pay walls / sites has no effect on stopping codes / streams cause you can still record them unless the streams were stopped (not there to record)!!

To put it another way if it's not shown to the public it shouldn't be posted = Isn't that why there's area's posts can be sent & that not every 1 see's them! Wink

-----------------------------

Why do you think other's & my self added graphics to our posts back when bangbabes were on! We were always playing it safe... Wink. That's something these new guys should learn Blush - I don't mean this in a rude way cause the mods will tell you the amount of my posts they had to remove when i 1st started posting lol lol

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2015 17:46 by SirAssAlot.)
31-03-2015 16:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

If there isn't a delay, then they are redefining the word 'soon'.
31-03-2015 16:36
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

when are they going to bring in some day babes? i have little interest in day babes these days but i hope some of the nightbabes like Tori, Lacey, Ella and Kerry aren't on during the day all the time, i had no chance to watch Lacey this morning as i went straight to work, plus watching the babeshows in broad daylight doesn't feel the same anyway, maybe im going to have to buy some blackout blinds Rolleyes
31-03-2015 17:45
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(31-03-2015 17:45 )Joey 27 Wrote:  when are they going to bring in some day babes? i have little interest in day babes these days but i hope some of the nightbabes like Tori, Lacey, Ella and Kerry aren't on during the day all the time, i had no chance to watch Lacey this morning as i went straight to work, plus watching the babeshows in broad daylight doesn't feel the same anyway, maybe im going to have to buy some blackout blinds Rolleyes
Although i understand what your saying about nightbabes appearing in the daytime,it does now mean that the topless dayshow is now with us and that has to be a step forward,also with today's B&Q scaling down announcement you may be able to get some black-out blinds at a knockdown price.
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

im always open to positive change
31-03-2015 18:07
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Looking at the level of tatts, plastic tits and botox I won't be giving the channel much viewing.
31-03-2015 18:25
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(31-03-2015 16:34 )SirAssAlot Wrote:  ...they will be closed & it will be because of posts that has no graphics on them cause sintv will say how'd they get those? We better shut those down before they see something we don't want them to see...

I know for a fact that It'll have nothing to do with a pay wall cause RLC / PB are pay sites & i can still record their streams.

Pay walls / sites has no effect on stopping codes / streams cause you can still record them unless the streams were stopped (not there to record)!!

To put it another way if it's not shown to the public it shouldn't be posted = Isn't that why there's area's posts can be sent & that not every 1 see's them! Wink

-----------------------------

Why do you think other's & my self added graphics to our posts back when bangbabes were on! We were always playing it safe... Wink. That's something these new guys should learn...

Oh, I see what you mean now SirAssAlot, think people may have read your first post as it would be Ofcom shutting the streams down not Sin themselves.

But yeah it's a very good point about streams that are supposed to be non-accessible being posted in places like this. Everyone should indeed be circumspect about having access to feeds they are not supposed to see for sure. When Sin's webstreams go behind a paywall things will change I would have thought.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
31-03-2015 18:47
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Maybe one should define certain definitions.

If and when all is ready and Sin-tv have 'pay-wall', ie members-only areas, those streams will be banned from posting as happens with all other such similar arrangements.

But if Sin-tv have 'pay-wall' which is nothing more than an alternative and more risqué, angle that is shown FTA and tv, then who will bother to watch the tv and phone ?. And without call volume this channel will not last long on the tv.

And more so. if there is another, totally different, stream than what airs FTA, that actually serves to take away the tv audience.

Bottom line. The tv, if and when it starts, will merely serve to promote the web service. If Ofcom allow them to do so. And they will hope and pray that there is enough interest in the web content to offset the cost of tv transmission.

Bottom line part deux. Do they really need the expense of 'exposure' on the tv ?. I still see a carrot dangling before a donkey.
31-03-2015 19:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(31-03-2015 17:45 )Joey 27 Wrote:  when are they going to bring in some day babes? i have little interest in day babes these days but i hope some of the nightbabes like Tori, Lacey, Ella and Kerry aren't on during the day all the time, i had no chance to watch Lacey this morning as i went straight to work, plus watching the babeshows in broad daylight doesn't feel the same anyway, maybe im going to have to buy some blackout blinds Rolleyes

Hopefully soon. SinTV are probably concentrating on getting things up and running on the web and sky, once they feel they have, they will bring in some dedicated daybabes and eventually have a day roster and a night roster

Db83, the way I see it SinTV will use the sky show to draw people to the website and the webshows. At the moment the babes on the webshows at times don't get calls for long spells because no one knows about them properly yet. Once SinTV gets going on sky the amount of calls it gets will shoot up

Piper Niven Superfan
31-03-2015 19:55
cp007 Offline
Junior Poster

Dionne Mendaz has just said on Twitter she'll be joining SinTV & will be on Sunday 5th April!! Big Grin
31-03-2015 20:08
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well in the best Star Wars tradition, the 'Empire' strikes back.

But you can read about that elsewhere in the forum Smile
31-03-2015 23:57