Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(26-03-2015 10:34 )trevor format Wrote:  
(25-03-2015 23:46 )LoveUKGirls Wrote:  the only true problem I see with these babachannels are the callers

Surely you have enough intelligence to work out for yourself that if there weren't any callers there wouldn't be any channels either?

Surely you don't have enough memory, Trevor, because I also wrote this: "if they stopped calling these boring shows and these boring girls, people who run these channels should do more exciting shows".

In other words: the more they call these boring shows (or these boring babes) the longer they'll keep doing 'em.

Why calling, in the middle of the night, a daytime babe who doesn't show nothing and only smiles lying in the bed?
In this case, callers are to blame, not the channel.

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2015 10:58 by LoveUKGirls.)
26-03-2015 10:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

(26-03-2015 10:49 )LoveUKGirls Wrote:  Why calling, in the middle of the night, a daytime babe who doesn't show nothing and only smiles lying in the bed?

Well if I call the girls that meet with your approval (rather than my own choice) I think you should reimburse me for the cost of the calls. After all if you're the one choosing the girls surely you should pay the bill?
26-03-2015 11:06
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

(26-03-2015 11:06 )trevor format Wrote:  
(26-03-2015 10:49 )LoveUKGirls Wrote:  Why calling, in the middle of the night, a daytime babe who doesn't show nothing and only smiles lying in the bed?

Well if I call the girls that meet with your approval (rather than my own choice) I think you should reimburse me for the cost of the calls. After all if you're the one choosing the girls surely you should pay the bill?

You may waste your money as you please, Trevor... but the more you call a no-topless babe in the night, the longer they keep going with these daytime extras. And this is the problem. They found a gold mine in people like you. So, now we have daytimes also in the night.
Daytimes from 5:30am to 10pm... and still daytimes from 10pm to 12pm. And why not daytime from 5:30 to 5:30?
Sad
I'm not pleased with this.

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
26-03-2015 11:26
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

Another post regarding these utter shite daytimeXtra shows.
The very least they could do is ask some of the girls to give the odd "accidental" nipslip.
The whole reason given by the channels on why they are very rare on the dayshows is because they are worried of offcom. This reason doesn't exist after 10pm. Also they could be encouraged to but a bit more tease into the show.

Some girls i.e Evelyn and Cara S would definitely say no to the nip slip idea.
However watch some of Evelyn's shows from the pad days.
She knows how to provide a bit of movement and tease.Smile

It just shows to me that these channels aren't interested in providing entertainment anymore. They have hid behind the excuse of offcom for too long. These lazy daytimextra shows have nothing to do with offcom ruining things. The bosses and producers have lost track of the product they provide. They are also out of touch with what their customers want.

The other channels are guilty of this to. But at least they don't put on these shitty daytimextra shows.

My only hope is that Sintv come along and shake things up a bit taking business from these lazy channels. Maybe this will be the only thing that will spark a reaction.
26-03-2015 11:31
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Dont think its a case of who girls Studio 66 should sign, more would any of the girls want to sign for a channel that seems to be run on an ad hoc basisSadSad
26-03-2015 11:45
skully Offline

(25-03-2015 23:29 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Gotta say that I agree with Roger that there is no need for self-appointed forum police to rant about what other people post. If it's spam, the mods will delete it. If it's off topic, the mods will move it.
{snip}

Exactly, the forum team do not need members getting it into their heads that they can dictate to others what they can and can't post (backseat moderating isn't cool). Sure we are grateful when spam etc is reported, as the quicker we deal with those things the better, but we can decide for ourselves if we want to edit and remove posts. If everyone understood and respected that fact, it would make life a little less frustrating.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
26-03-2015 12:37
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

Does anyone remember the old 9:30 shows? I use to look forward to those with hannah baring her arse, some of the other girls losing layers, must of been years ago now.
26-03-2015 14:07
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I wonder if any of the daytime extra 'performers' would do a wet t-shirt stint on their shows. Technically they wouldn't be topless, which is apparently a big issue for several of these (topless models) girls, yet we'd pretty much get to see what we desire. Seems like an ideal best of both worlds situation- they remain covered up, but we get the goodies. Sort of...

As a sidenote, I've long felt that the channels have continuously missed a beat not doing wet t-shirt stints more frequently. A bit of tease in a soaked white shirt before unleashing the udders would surely appeal to many.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
27-03-2015 12:15
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Tonight I note that at 4.30 the EPG shows Studio 66 mornings start at 4.30am Huh.

28-03-2015 04:29
teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

(28-03-2015 04:29 )snookered147 Wrote:  Tonight I note that at 4.30 the EPG shows Studio 66 mornings start at 4.30am Huh.

Just noticed this myself.If it is correct,it is another nail in the coffin. annoyed

Edit: Clocks go forward tomorrow,could be something to do with that? Maybe just an error somewhere along the way?

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2015 04:43 by teewee.)
28-03-2015 04:40