Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(14-03-2015 23:16 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I'm fucking loving this new channel Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Glad I stayed in tonight laugh

same here for one obvious reason laughlaughBig Grin im liking a lot what im seeing from sintv so far, not just their signing of Louise Porter. hopefully things will carry on like this when they launch on skytv but so far so very good

Piper Niven Superfan
15-03-2015 01:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well it's not like I was planning on going out dancing tonight laugh

Yes I like the sleek new set up of this channel. It's daring, it's different and it's the future. Even with just the one channel the early signs look promising that Sin TV might just be the one to challenge Babestation for the right to be top dogs.

Also the added bonus being that the rest of them are really now going to have to up their game so who knows maybe this summer we might have a repeat of circa 2010 Rolleyes
15-03-2015 01:19
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i think this channel is the future of babeshows, i have been going on for a bit that one of the channels should set up a web only channel, just using the restricted tv channel to bring people to the website, where proper babeshows can be shown, even if girls are only prepared to work to the level of 2010 it will still be amazing and some will go furtherCool ,
this channel has the potential to blow the others out the water, agree with SB they are all going to have to react,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-03-2015 02:15
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes and after viewing that webshow the channels all just seem somewhat outdated and stale tonight, it's the same old formulate shit that has gone on long enough.

Sin TV might very well prove to be the saviour as it reminded me of how they once were and how they should be done and it must also be pointed out that there was nothing aired on the webshow which couldn't otherwise have been shown on the telly.

It had an imagination and spark to it aswell as plenty of spontaneous fun Important
15-03-2015 02:53
gentlegiant Offline
Senior Poster

(14-03-2015 21:01 )cuthbert Wrote:  
(14-03-2015 19:22 )cp007 Wrote:  Noticed Kandi Kay, GEORGIE DARBY, Ria martinez & Charlie C have recently followed on Twitter.

Coincidentally or...... signing up?!?

Charlie C must be a big target because they need some daytime girls, so out of that lot she's the most likely.

Given Charlie C's close friendship with Tiffany and the travelling she does to MK from her home I would say that is extremely probable!!
15-03-2015 11:18
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I posed the question before and it does seem to be valid again.

If it is this channel-to-be's intent, as people suggest, that they will use the restricted tv channel to promote the website is that not against Ofcom's rules ? Something I felt that brought ETV on 945 down.

@ScottishBloke

Maybe you should carefully looked at Lacy Lorenzo's vids in this topic. There is def something there that you can not see on UK Babeshow tv.

And btw all these Babestation girls I now see 'signed up' makes me think the channel is a partial rebranding of bs. The people 'in charge' could be different but they could simply be a 'front'. Remember that the 945 licence-holder seems to be based in Swindon. But who is actually bank-rolling them ?
15-03-2015 11:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-03-2015 02:15 )winsaw Wrote:  i think this channel is the future of babeshows, i have been going on for a bit that one of the channels should set up a web only channel, just using the restricted tv channel to bring people to the website, where proper babeshows can be shown, even if girls are only prepared to work to the level of 2010 it will still be amazing and some will go furtherCool ,
this channel has the potential to blow the others out the water, agree with SB they are all going to have to react,

Have to agree winsaw sintv is the future of the babeshows having watched them for many years. I've said myself the channels would go online only eventually but the tv shows are still going well so sintv have got it spot for me with 1 sky channel to draw people to the website and their web only shows.

Agree with sb sintv has got imagination and a spark and they are letting their babes have spontaneous fun and the other babeshows will have to react to sintv which is only a good thing

Piper Niven Superfan
15-03-2015 12:17
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(15-03-2015 11:53 )DB83 Wrote:  I posed the question before and it does seem to be valid again.

If it is this channel-to-be's intent, as people suggest, that they will use the restricted tv channel to promote the website is that not against Ofcom's rules ? Something I felt that brought ETV on 945 down.

@ScottishBloke

Maybe you should carefully looked at Lacy Lorenzo's vids in this topic. There is def something there that you can not see on UK Babeshow tv.

Check out Ofcom's rules here http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/binarie...idance.pdf

It goes through what can and what can't be advertised during the day and night on both free to view tv phone in babe channels and encrypted tv babe channels, as well has giving details about advertising websites etc on tv

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2015 12:47 by mr mystery.)
15-03-2015 12:43
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

they will also have AVOD to deal with online

just hope you lot are not getting your hopes up to much u got to realise all these test broadcasts are great but im guessing they have spent a fortune setting up so they are going to have to monetarise soon so sure callers will have to pay a premium but if they can maintain the girls and the output im sure they will have no trouble

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
15-03-2015 12:54
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Well i won't be making a judgement on the Sky TV channel, either good or bad until it actually broadcasts on Sky TV, i won't make judgements based on girls larking around when they are not governed by any TV or phone pay plus regulations etc .

It's a different kettle of fish when you are under pressure to stick to Ofcom's TV teleshopping rules and do enough to encourage callers to what it is when you have much more freedom to do what you want when testing .

Also how much will it be to watch the harder content via their website post launch ?, how much will it be to join their website post launch?, it say's on their website that it's free to join pre-launch, so that indicates to me that the harder content will not be free when the website and tv channel is fully up and running, so i should imagine that the harder content available on their website will be behind a age verified pay wall like STD 66 is .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2015 15:50 by mr mystery.)
15-03-2015 13:41