so far they have

Tori Lee
Lacey Lorenzo
Ree Petra
Kerry Louise
Tiffany Chambers
Ella Mai

am i forgetting anyone else?
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2015 16:56 by Joey 27.)
13-03-2015 16:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
I'm hoping this will premier on TV soon! Decent lineup of performers, some excellent new sets (Lounge bar with pole, work shed, laundry room), and the lighting is such a relief from the bright lighting of Studio 66!

keeping my eye on this one Big Grin
13-03-2015 16:58
mrloverman_shabba Offline
Junior Poster

Looks interesting, looks like there trying to be a bit different from the other babe channels. Lets see if it works !
13-03-2015 18:04
Hawaiian Brian Offline
Senior Poster

Two points occurred to me:

Although there are 5 streams on the website, only 1 is titled Sin TV Live - the other 4 are titled X-Stream, which I guess means they are reserved for cam or web shows, and only available to web members or points payers. This would indicate only one fta channel on TV.

Secondly, if they sublet a channel from BS or Xpanded, how does this affect their relationship with ofcom? If Sin TV have a foreign licence, but the owners of the channel have a British licence, wouldn't ofcom go after the British licence-holder in the case of serious transgressions of the ofcom code?
13-03-2015 21:17
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink ^ That'll be why Louise Tori etc were all wearing dressing gowns in some of the caps I've seen posted recently : that's going to be the new offcom compliant mandatory dress code for all the babeshows, they're just waiting until after the UK general election to announce it. Tongue

EDIT : this post is a piss-take. I do not believe the General Election will make one whit of difference to offcom or rules.
That said, if it if so happened that any changes were being contemplated, the politicians know full well you don't announce your intention to do things that might generate unpopular publicity in the run up to an election, you do it quietly afterwards.
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2015 22:35 by M-L-L.)
13-03-2015 21:29
Charlemagne Offline

I still waiting for these new faces that they mentioned in their post.
13-03-2015 21:49
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ Does Botox count ?
13-03-2015 21:54
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Firstly I don't think the General Election is going to have any impact on ofcom or the rules, sorry to be the one that has to break the news to anybody that is thinking otherwise.

With regards to this channel I will admit that it does look very slick. I also must admit that I am somewhat surprised to see them sign Louise Porter, no offence to any members who are a fan of her but I've yet to see anything that comes close to what a babeshow babe should be delivering.

A few months ago Rammy posted her holiday snaps on this forum which I'll admit blew me away as to how attractive she actually is when she'd down to just her swimsuit. Who knows maybe Sin TV might be able to coax her into finally doing something sexy, perhaps she's a late bloomer.

The signing of Tiffany is also a surprise to me as again she's not exactly been in a rich vein of form but maybe too Sin TV might be able to allow her to recapture her former glory.

With the amount of babes signed up it's clear to me that it's going to be more than just the one channel and yes I also do like the idea of an encrypted web or TV show. If this channel can deliver what the early Elite TV used to do then it's going to be a magnificent addition to the current babe channels.
13-03-2015 22:16
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

Hello so to watch Sin TV do you have to be a member does it cost anything and when is it live ?

Thanks Jack.
13-03-2015 22:18
zola Offline
Posting Machine

are the girls allowed to do 2-4-1's on here?

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
13-03-2015 22:26