Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

EuroBabes - Chat & Discussion

xmsx80 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: EuroBabes - Chat & Discussion
It could be that they had planned to broadcast the nightshows on Sky UK exactly in the form they did on Monday the 2th. In the beginning they talked about new rules that they have from now on. From 23:00 to 00:00 only topless, and after midnight again full nudity. What they have shown after midnight, was a bit more toned down in comparison ( no close-ups) to the shows before.
But suddenly on Tuesday and for the rest of the week there were only topless shows during the whole night.
Perhaps something has happened that got their new concept into a mess.
16-02-2015 14:05
Find all posts by this user
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well "Square World Comms" sounds like a shell company to me. i.e. no assets etc.

And if Cellcast were not the actual 'tennants' why would they suddenly revert back to their own service.

ETV itself is not the licence-holder in Austria.
16-02-2015 14:11
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(16-02-2015 11:24 )DB83 Wrote:  True that Cellcast rent the transponder and provide the graphics and even the telephone numbers but they are no charity. Could they, Cellcast, reasonably expect call volume itself to cover that AND give ETV a cut for providing the moving pictures.

Yes - because that's the basis on which Cellcast operate all their channels.

Could they pay ETV for providing the moving pictures? Yes in the same way they pay the girls who 'provide the moving pictures' on their other channels.

Cellcast are no charity? Perhaps they should refuse to pay their presenters this month, arguing that not being a charity they can't be expected to pay anything for the shows they broadcast.

Did Cellcast expect call volume itself to cover the overheads of running the channel AND pay for the show they broadcast? That's what they expected from Sky channel 945 when it was Starlets of Babestation. Why would their expectations change for 'Euro Babes'?
16-02-2015 14:48
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Err why are people discussing this channel? Stone dead.
16-02-2015 19:05
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

But it used to be so goooooood...

(15-02-2015 23:25 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  When ETV first started to 2004 they used to be able to broadcast full nudity 24 hours per day but this changed towards to the end of 2008 when new rules came into force that no intimate details were allowed to be shown anymore until at a certain hour. Infact the dayshows used to be hotter than the nightshows at one point in their history.

True true. The daytime fun actually continued til March 2009. There was a short stop in '08, maybe voluntary, but it only lasted a week or (edit) several. As I understand it, the last day was 30 March 2009 when the Austrians clamped downHuh The last great dayshow I remember was naked girls getting cream and fruit on them around 7pm. File not found, damn.

It doesn't sound like much, but that was like 8 extra months of wanking uh, enjoyment of beauty.* It was very nice to find, teasing with a seriously filthy side and a good cast of characters, ymmv. I'm surprised every channel doesn't aim for that level of quality today, even on a budget. Funny how Eurotic TV relied on income from calls, not PPV shows, and made a success of it! That's been forgotten... (Its legacy is on the other forum, a heap of incredibly scathing criticism and historical inaccuracies.)

* not constantly

* I first saw it in mid-2007, so that extra 8 months was very nice.
Let's just say I was at an impressionable age

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 17-02-2015 09:47 by modelflat.)
16-02-2015 22:20
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Gosh doesn't time fly by when one is having fun.

I well remember that 'burp' in 2008 when - now what was her name? (I can remember her real name much easier) - blonde and quite 'rubenesque' was actively stopped at about 8pm - just came back to me >> Malena. IIRC that was due to some 'investigation' and went on for possibly 4-6 weeks.

I binned most of my later recordings but still have those from March 2009 - twas around the time Scarlet started. I checked the evening show to 7pm for the 30th and that was all hand-bra from everyone. Three days earlier they were topless so, yes, my friend's timings are quite accurate.
16-02-2015 23:38
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-02-2015 19:05 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  Err why are people discussing this channel? Stone dead.

Well, maybe by accident or design the channel still appears on the Sky EPG.

Also the UK version of the website, with specific telephone numbers is still up.

And we discuss it because we can. It is up to admin whether to leave it here or place it in 'former channels'
16-02-2015 23:50
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(16-02-2015 23:50 )DB83 Wrote:  
(16-02-2015 19:05 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  Err why are people discussing this channel? Stone dead.

Well, maybe by accident or design the channel still appears on the Sky EPG.

Also the UK version of the website, with specific telephone numbers is still up.

And we discuss it because we can. It is up to admin whether to leave it here or place it in 'former channels'

and its not stone dead, I'm enjoying it via the website.
17-02-2015 01:55
Will Drifter Offline
Junior Poster

(16-02-2015 14:02 )DB83 Wrote:  Well give me your business proposition.

But I guess you do not know how franchises work. Not that I am saying that this arrangement is a franchise but that is how they work.

My business proposition is simple. If I am Cellcast I've finished with Starlets of Babestation and therefore have a channel to fill. Rather than paying for presenters I ask ETV to provide a show instead. So I save on the costs of presenters, but obviously will have to pay ETV.

I disregarded your comment about franchises, because you've already admitted that there was no franchise arrangement in this case.
17-02-2015 11:38
CIA Snooper Offline
Senior Poster

(17-02-2015 01:55 )welshken Wrote:  and its not stone dead, I'm enjoying it via the website.

What you're watching on the website isn't what was being broadcast on Sky channel 945.
17-02-2015 12:31
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV