babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(15-02-2015 22:11 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  ^ Is that a Rothko? Haven't seen that one before laugh

Nah Jackson Pollock's I think (not rhyming slang!)
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2015 01:17 by SteveHG.)
15-02-2015 22:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

Beth and Jada looked well up for a steamy 2-4-1 last night - just a shame they were parked on BSBlue and weren't allowed to get stuck in to each other (if you get my drift!)

Come on BS - its been a long while since we've had a proper girl/girl show on BS1...with girls who like girls....not the 'ooh aren't we being naughty' b*ll*cks, we've had lately.annoyed
16-02-2015 11:17
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Gotta be said that BS has been stuck in a Rut for the the last few weeks/months and haven't got a clue about getting out of it.... too few sets being used and when they are they are being under used.... the climax line are now stale and out of date, and some of the girls look like they are going through the motions.... I presume this is the long term plan to finally take it off the air and online only.
16-02-2015 13:15
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

They still have the sauna and shower sets but sadly only use them on unleashed these days.
16-02-2015 16:03
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(16-02-2015 13:15 )davetherave57 Wrote:  Gotta be said that BS has been stuck in a Rut for the the last few weeks/months and haven't got a clue about getting out of it.... too few sets being used and when they are they are being under used.... the climax line are now stale and out of date, and some of the girls look like they are going through the motions.... I presume this is the long term plan to finally take it off the air and online only.

I love how Rammy is the first to thank the comment laugh Come on man do your S66 thing & defend the channel. Call stats are good so why should they change it....etc etc Big Grin
16-02-2015 16:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I thanked it because I agree that bs is in a rut at the moment, which does happen from time to time as it does for all the channels but if the call stats etc are good then there is no need for bs to change things as that's the most important thing for them. hopefully this rut wont last long and bs will be back firing on all cylinders

Can't believe ive just defended bs Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
16-02-2015 16:42
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

They better act quick then otherwise they will lose what's left of it's viewing public which must be down to double figures....get rid of the climax sessions and give us decent 241's for a start, they should know what pairings do/dont work from the first time around..... I'm not going to complain about the length of time certain girls get on the sets as it always falls on deaf ears.....
16-02-2015 17:09
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-02-2015 16:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Can't believe ive just defended bs Smile
so you admit you are anti BS then, it would be like me saying "i can't believe i've just defended the usual suspects"
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2015 17:28 by Joey 27.)
16-02-2015 17:27
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I think BS need to show the door to the following, Louise Porter, Levi, Paige Turner, Alice Goodwin, Cali and Tiffany or at least keep them all on permanent dayshows. Shame I had to include Tiffany on this list as she used to be one of my favourites but unfortunately her performances have deteriorated in recent years.

As for Levi, I remember her when she used to be on RLC, she used to whip the kit off and unleash the oil. Not now, she clearly is no longer comfortable anymore and has sadly been woeful on her time on BS.

Babestation need to get back to their roots. The climax shows are dull, you never see anything, it's embarrassing having to see this ritual on a nightly basis. As for the 2 for 1's, they've been terrible recently. If they can't do it properly for whatever reason then the whole concept should be dropped altogether.

All in all despite those obvious pit falls, BS is still the best channel currently on the babe channels, RLC and all the studio66 Rolleyes channels have offered them nothing in the way of competition.

Also in defence of Babestation, although the TV shows have sadly been lacking the ace up their sleeve which the others don't have is their unleashed shows so when you weigh it all up they are still streets ahead of the rest and are still able to ramp things up if they really wanted to.
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2015 18:39 by Scottishbloke.)
16-02-2015 17:51
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

While I agree with you Scottishbloke, I doubt even half of the women on that list will be going anywhere. I think for the most part, if you don't make the numbers, you are out, but I suspect that some women are kept regardless, as either favors to friends, or for other reasons. There have been too many women in the past who've seemed as if they've never had a call, yet they remained for quite a while. I also think that some nights or weeks might be quiet, yet others not so much, so that may affect a decision to tell someone they no longer work there.

Performance wise, yeah, I'm with you 100% on your choices. I'd even add to that list Cool
16-02-2015 18:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV