Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
I'm sorry Evelyn hasn't got naked in 5 mins after 10pm, but bearing in mind the paint drying tease 3 hours from Hiles last night where the odd nipple slip if u were lucky was the best you got, and its not her first 'tease' hour.. This isn't that bad..

If we don't discourage her too much (and I know she reads this, she mentioned a post I'd written a few weeks back) we might get vintage material.

Apparently she still has the outfits.. They might need adjusting in the buttock department.. but minor inconveniences..
06-02-2015 00:41
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

fair play... none of the girls do it for the fame... its all about the benjimins. as the OGLOC's say... @BTK

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 00:43 by HEX!T.)
06-02-2015 00:42
bi11ythekid Offline
Junior Poster

Last thing I want to do is discourage her, she's the best girl on here by a милі! She'll get it. I guess I'm just impatient.

She has the most loyal fanbase of any model, not just tv model, we're just an impatient bunch, but we'll still follow whatever.
06-02-2015 00:48
DrewM Offline

Sorry, I won't "follow whatever". She is making us out to be chumps. For goodness sake, she was on between 10pm and midnight, yet she was constantly pulling her skirt down and zipping up her top. It was worse than some of her daytime shows recently where at least she has been showing some ass.

Has the girl forgotten the explicitly sexual displays she used to put on in the old days, in the middle of the day no less. wearing practically nothing and gyrating her ass and jiggling her tits. So she doesn't want the sex talk? Fine, but don't come on after 10pm and then act like you are the virgin Mary. Someone at Studio 66 should have told her what was expected of her at that hour. I don't know what is more ridiculous, that "show" she put on or the saddos on here who seem to lap up whatever cr*p she decides to serve up.
07-02-2015 20:44
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Staring of a Sunday by waking to Evelyn in her Tight dress is simply fantastic she looks beautiful,this girl has a cracking body and a winning smile.
08-02-2015 07:45
JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

Evelyn in red catsuit this morning.. and red bra. Tagged on screen as ' Daytime Extra'... the same tag as during her tease hour.

Oh and those that grouched about her not getting topless/showing a thing in her tease hour.. obviously missed the 'saintly' Gemma Hiles.. on til 1AM, thats 3 hours.. and not a sight of nipple, if the bra got moved, her hand filled its place.. Paint drying was more erotic..
13-02-2015 12:57
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

(13-02-2015 12:57 )JohnBoy Wrote:  Evelyn in red catsuit this morning.. and red bra. Tagged on screen as ' Daytime Extra'... the same tag as during her tease hour.

Oh and those that grouched about her not getting topless/showing a thing in her tease hour.. obviously missed the 'saintly' Gemma Hiles.. on til 1AM, thats 3 hours.. and not a sight of nipple, if the bra got moved, her hand filled its place.. Paint drying was more erotic..

2 negatives dont make a positive.
They should both be nude, with jello and wrestle each other.
13-02-2015 13:27
badbadman999 Offline
Senior Poster

^^ A compelling argument Tongue
13-02-2015 15:16
valleyfarmman Offline
Senior Poster

Really, really gorgeous girl and that cat suit is quite something.
I'm sure if it's been asked before, but is she natural or has she had a little help?
My instinct is for the latter. If natural, though, she may have the best body I've ever seen.
13-02-2015 17:46
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

Crumbs! Seeing her red catsuit pics from the dayshow today she looks outstanding (as always!) in anything tight and shiny! I'm pretty sure she could make tinfoil seem sexy when it's wrapped around her divine ass.
13-02-2015 19:03
Thread Closed