Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(06-02-2015 01:23 )HEX!T Wrote:  wile sad for the watchers evelyn cleaned up on the phones, she was on for an hour solid which is the point after all.
you may not like it but it was a good stint for her call wise.

yeah im disappointed there was no slips, peeks or out right WOHOO! moments but i can live with it for 1 night...

1 other point she has definatly lit up this thread. which is something i havent seen here since the danica days...

Call stats does not make a good show. If you work for the channel your into call stats if you are a viewer you want entertainment.
06-02-2015 01:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
121gigawatts Offline
Apprentice Poster

Danica?? I miss tiffany tate taylor!! Now she had some moves especially during the naughty/daytime shows

Fuck you Ofcom!! Bring back Earlybird/The Pad!!
06-02-2015 01:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

what a surprise.. the moment I make a comment about why I think s66 are having daybabes like evelyn on after 10pm, the "rammyrascal is a s66 fanboy comment" gets wheeled out.

I wasn't supporting "dayshows on nightshows" I was just saying why I think s66 are doing it, which is that they are bringing in the calls for s66 at the moment and as long as that is the case s66 will keep on doing it until having daybabes on after 10pm stop bringing in the calls. then s66 will stop doing it and do something else.

if you don't like these daybabes on nights, then watch another s66 babe on their other channels or another babeshow.

yes bronco viewers want entertainment but more importantly for the babeshows is the call stats as the main thing for them is to bring in the calls and therefore make money

Piper Niven Superfan
06-02-2015 01:31
HEX!T Away
Retired

your rite billy visually call stats dont make a good show, and yeah we want entertainment. but they do tell the producers which girls itst worth the companies time to put on screen to get the calls in... and evelyn did that.

im starting to think its just a 1 off to cover dead air because xtreme fith is now broadcasting the s66 logo as is s66 2. so at a guess evelyns stint was a last minute thing to cover between 9 and midnight which are the busiest hours for these channels.

some of the guys here are so quick off the mark that its scary... the other week it was pretty much a lot of the same guys complaining about a large osg on the streams... they were up in arms and ready to charge with pitchforks at the s66 producer... later it turned out there was a technical issue, so instead of just leaving the streams blank they broadcast the tv feed with the osg intact... as soon as the issue was fixed they went back to the clean feed and we saw a lot of red faces...

so yeah while your right its not exactly what we are used to after 10pm there may well be a good reason for it and evelyn may have just been doing them a favour... 1 things for sure with all the negativity id be surprised if she bothered doing it again.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 01:39 by HEX!T.)
06-02-2015 01:31
121gigawatts Offline
Apprentice Poster

Rubbish they had 2girls on the other channel. Could have easily split them
06-02-2015 01:34
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

S66 has so much potential but consistently finds a way to ruin it
06-02-2015 01:37
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(06-02-2015 01:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  not surprised with the reaction Evelyn tonight has got given it's what happens pretty much every time a s66 day babes does a teaseshow/nightshow etc after 10pm. she did seem to be busy on the phones and if that was the case then she will be back doing another show after 10pm

as for why? s66 daybabes doing shows after 10pm is clearly making money for them so they are seeing how evelyn does. s66 does need babes bringing in the calls and at the moment, having daybabes on past 10pm does that. once it doesn't they will stop

Rammy what the fuck is this post all about, are you the PR executive or something for Studio66. Why does it concern you whether or not she's bringing the calls in or not.

Thats a bit like watching a movie, knowing it was shite but defending it instead because it made the millions. Make your mind up, is your post an opinion or merely a tool to drum up more business for Studio66.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 02:01 by Scottishbloke.)
06-02-2015 01:39
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

(06-02-2015 01:39 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 01:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  not surprised with the reaction Evelyn tonight has got given it's what happens pretty much every time a s66 day babes does a teaseshow/nightshow etc after 10pm. she did seem to be busy on the phones and if that was the case then she will be back doing another show after 10pm

as for why? s66 daybabes doing shows after 10pm is clearly making money for them so they are seeing how evelyn does. s66 does need babes bringing in the calls and at the moment, having daybabes on past 10pm does that. once it doesn't they will stop

Rammy what the fuck is this post all about, are you the PR executive or something for Studio66. Why does it concern you whether or not she's beinging the calls in or not.

Thats a bit like watching a movie, knowing it was shite but defending it instead because it made the millions. Make your mind up, is your post an opinion or merely a tool to drum up more business for Studio66.

Exactly my point.
06-02-2015 01:40
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Rammy's fan boy alter ego has to rise all the time.
06-02-2015 01:42
121gigawatts Offline
Apprentice Poster

If evelyn is taking advantage of the channel the more fool them...still can't believe people were calling her fully clothed at 11.45pm

Who are these people??
06-02-2015 01:42