Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

sterling Offline
Always Watching, Always Waiting.

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^ I'm not sure ..... but does freshly applied nipple tape take 10 minutes to stick properly. Wink
05-02-2015 23:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

normally i'd be the first to shout, WTF! but honestly its been so long since i have seen evelyn do anything remotely tease like, im more than happy just to sit back and enjoy.
if this is the start of her night shows im more than happy to give her the time to settle in, find her feet and then blow the roof off.
so kudos for trying s66.

edit* i just asked wor lass if she wanted to call.... and just got slapped...
seems wor lass is intimidated by evelyns looks... first time for everything i guess.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 00:16 by HEX!T.)
06-02-2015 00:11
ultra07 Offline
Senior Poster

Is that candy from xpanded tv that's on screen? Looks familiar
06-02-2015 00:13
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

* Snookered rushes in to make quick comment before scarpering Wink.

Extended dayshow Rolleyes Daytime chat in nightshow hours Rolleyes.......... but Evelyn does actually look rather sexy Blush. Go on Evelyn say a few naughty words Wink.
You know you want to Wink
Oops.
Hmmmm bladewaveBlushHeart.Huh.

06-02-2015 00:27
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Sorry People But Fuck It Im Gonna Say It....

This Is Absolutely Fucking Bullshit!!!!! What A Complete Waste Of Time.

Ya She Does Look Nice But Shes Looking Exactly The Same As She Did At 12 Midday.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
06-02-2015 00:31
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

(06-02-2015 00:31 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Sorry People But Fuck It Im Gonna Say It....

This Is Absolutely Fucking Bullshit!!!!! What A Complete Waste Of Time.

Ya She Does Look Nice But Shes Looking Exactly The Same As She Did At 12 Midday.

i agree mate, the teletubbies throw better moves than evelyn
06-02-2015 00:34
HEX!T Away
Retired

each to there own. id rather watch evelyn in a onesie than a tellytubby getting its bits out....

please NO!, no tinky winks on my tv...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
06-02-2015 00:48
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(03-02-2015 05:14 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Thank You... You've just said what I been thinking for some time now. This different company thing is bullshit. All three of the companies use the same sets, share the sane girls, switch to the same girls across the channels when the girls are having a break and oh ya last but not least they all fucking share the same background music.. Stupid pricks think we are dumb and all we do is chat shit on here.. They Are The Pricks.. They Cant Think Of Something New.. Same Shit All The Time..

Fucking Hell Why Am I So Angry Tonight..

Aaah Rex.
You need to get off that fence and say what you really think Winklaugh. The whole nightshow product is deteriorating into unimaginative dullsville across the board.
S66 have two big hitters in Clare and Kandi as well as the occasional Cara Brett session of mini filth but overall the S66 nightshow product is not very inspiring.
But as I say it is pretty poor across the board so they are by no means the only guilty party.
The two hours of extended dayshow on one of the two channels is contentious enough.
But as I pointed out when Lucy Anne did a stint till 1am it is the knock on effect for the other S66 channel.
Two babes on set together both in completely different outfits neither of which really suit the set and no 2-4-1 interaction at all.
All rather pointless.
Roll on midnight when they can go solo on either channel Wink.

06-02-2015 00:54
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Can't fault the girls for doing it as Studio 66 are paying them a lot of money but after 10pm I'm expecting a night show which neither Evelyn or Lucy Anne are prepared to do
06-02-2015 00:56
121gigawatts Offline
Apprentice Poster

Well I'll say it...

The world has been waiting for this girl to do nights and it's finally here...even past 10pm and nothing not even a sniff..my god does no one remember The Pad?? Jesus she had far less on then so she's clearly not shy!!

WTF Studio66!! What the f**k!!

Massive disappointment
There's clare and what's her name on the other side in tiny g-strings with their tiny bums out doing what night girls do best!!

If she ain't gonna do that stuff then send her the f**k home and put someone on who will!!

Rant over!!!

Coz Evelyn bless her...she is the fittest thing to grace our screens!! Fact!! no one comes close...all natural baby!!
06-02-2015 00:58