Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

New channel launch

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: New channel launch
This is the post made by the ETV rep the last time they were on Sky concerning the non posting of videos and caps http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1047933

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2015 15:42 by mr mystery.)
31-01-2015 15:42
Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(31-01-2015 14:42 )trevor format Wrote:  So far Scottishbloke is the only optimist regarding this ETV show. Unless anyone else is feeling positive?

I don't think you've actually bothered to read any of my posts on this Thread, I am to assume that you are making reference to the post I made this morning on Great Night For The Babe Channels.

(31-01-2015 02:53 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Now taking everything into consideration tonight has seen a huge improvement allround in the babe channels. Isn't it amazing to see just how much they've all upped in their game in the knowledge that they will face stiff competition next week in the shape of eurotic tv making its way back onto our SKY EPG Big Grin

This was praise of the existing UK Shows and not to be viewed as a optimistic welcome to ETV.

If you bothered to read what I've actually been saying I'll just repeat myself again.

Under different circumstances this would be great news for the SKY Adult EPG, however not if its at the detriment of the current show, I always hoped that ETV would make a comeback but I was hoping instead that they wouldn't have to go down the ofcom route. I've been reading a lot of the posts on the liveshow forum and they are not happy at all with this.
31-01-2015 16:26
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Got to agree SB,like you i used to enjoy watching the ETV show,but under OFCOM its just going to fade into the background and not be the exciting new channel we were promised,in summary a good idea destined to fail due to the wrong regulator being used.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
31-01-2015 17:15
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(31-01-2015 15:42 )mr mystery Wrote:  This is the post made by the ETV rep the last time they were on Sky concerning the non posting of videos and caps http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1047933

simple translation of what the rep said, we don't want you posting caps up as this gives people access to free pictures of there favorite girl, this is no good to us as we want you all on our web site paying to get very similar pic's,

this just confirms what i thought that the ETV show is going to follow the xpanded model of just being a way of getting people to log into the wed site,
for this reason i think they will keep it really tame on tv so as not to give anything away for free annoyed

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
31-01-2015 17:24
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Winsaw I understand perfectly where you are coming from, however I don't think it could possibly end up as soft as Xpanded TV as that would be suicide. I still expect to see nudity after 11PM but we won't be able to see full on vagina which is exactly what we've all become accustomed to with our UK based Channels but I wouldn't give up all hope that this might be a decent alternative.

Also banning caps and videos on this channel on this forum is probably because of on the liveshow forum only registered members are allowed to see the goods, the fact that this forum doesn't have any hidden links might have heavily influenced there decision.

In the longterm based on how successful ETV is on the UK market then they might seek to buy channel 945 outright and use their oversea's licence in order to appease there European customers. I must admit I am somewhat surprised that ETV has come back to our SKY EPG for a second time after the way it went back in 2012.

Back in 2012 on the SKY we only got the first hour of the nightshow which then finished at 11PM so it will be interesting to see how they interpret our post watershed rules.
31-01-2015 17:46
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Problem could be if the show is no good no one will want to check the website because it maybe rubbish as well
31-01-2015 17:48
ETV_guest Offline
eUrotic fan

Checking their schedule for the next week, nothing different from the previous weeks.
I guess they will broadcast some good shows for some days (even if i don't know what "good" is for UK viewers) but this will be only for a while and i can add more, even on the site, despite we have to pay for everything, they will not do hot shows because the main target is not being categorized as R18 and so having the right to advertise their site in the TV show.

you may read by yourself

http://www.etvshow.com/?action=details&did=725

I'm not a member of ETV staff, i just like this channel!
31-01-2015 18:08
Slick84 Offline
Junior Poster

(31-01-2015 17:46 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Also banning caps and videos on this channel on this forum is probably because of on the liveshow forum only registered members are allowed to see the goods, the fact that this forum doesn't have any hidden links might have heavily influenced there decision.

The issue is slightly different. ETV's models, unlike those on UK channels, are, for the most part, "normal" girls who keep this job well hidden from family & friends.

Therefore, both the Liveshow forum and ETV's own website are not accessible by IPs from that country. That way, their own countrymen can't "accidentally" find them, let's say.

That said, I definitely don't think they will be able to keep this embargo now that they're "going worldwide", so to say.

Don't get me wrong - I'm of the idea that the actual, main reason isn't the models' own safety (they've done many things that showed they don't really care about that), still, it's worth considering.
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2015 19:08 by Slick84.)
31-01-2015 19:01
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

when does this channel start? Seemed like business as usual yesterday
31-01-2015 19:10
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

What i would like to know is what input if any will Babestation have with the content shown ?, they are not the licence holders of Sky Ch 945, but they are heavily involved via twitter in the promotion of this "Euro babes"/ETV show that will broadcast on Ch 945 https://twitter.com/BabestationTV/with_replies

BS don't tend to promote so much other non BS shows that broadcast at various times on their own channels such as "Asian Connections" in the same way as they are doing with this one, so i assume BS/Cellcast will be involved somewhere and attempting to make money out of this venture ? , i shouldn't think they would be involved in promotion if they weren't .
So depending on if BS has any involvement in content strength, it might not be has tame as some people are expecting, BS will i should think want the show to be a success, so will not want the content to be so tame that people don't ring the girls .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2015 19:39 by mr mystery.)
31-01-2015 19:25
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV