Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(01-01-2015 14:27 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Yes s66 has its faults which deserve criticism, but at times it gets more criticism than it deserves from those who have an agenda against it.

Rammy, I think you are getting a bit paranoid concerning this "agenda" you keep claiming people have against STD 66, you have referred to this "agenda" numerous times in the past as well .
Maybe these people that you say have a agenda against STD 66 just think the channel isn't good enough and does a lot of things they don't like, and it's a honest opinion they have and not a agenda like you claim ?.

I can't understand why you react the way you do to criticism received by STD 66.
Why does it seem to matter to you so much when people criticise STD 66 ?

You have posted in the past that you used to be a STD 66 fanboy, you then claimed you had got over this affliction, and were no longer a STD 66 fanboy, are you sure this STD 66 fanboy syndrome is returning to some degree ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 15:57 by mr mystery.)
01-01-2015 14:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(01-01-2015 14:23 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Yeah, like the producers at Babestation who take the girls off, on a whim, mid-call........

The Silent Majority, you have made an excellent point.

However Studio 66 decide when breaks are, it can't be worse than the way Babestation do it.
01-01-2015 15:26
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-01-2015 14:27 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 12:37 )RRROGER Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 11:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^^
not necessarily it depends on why there was blank screens. also s66 wouldn't have 4 blank screens. it only has 3 channels (2 s66 channels & golden girls) xtreme filth is not an s66 channel even though it uses the s66 studios

You forgot to mention without Bonnie Rose, Kartel K, Harry Amelia, Jess West, Studio66 would on occasion shut down.
Not forgetting Kara, the MODs initially reluctant when I asked to reopen her Studio66 caps/video thread to post her recent Studio66 nightshow, saying she no longer worked for Studio66 so should post Studio66 content in her XtremeFilth thread.

But like it or not Rammy, your irrational obsession with lame duck Studio66 is killing your credibility on the forum.

What irrational obsession with s66??? I've said numerous times and I'll say it again I AM NOT BIASED IN ANY WAY TOWARDS S66!!!!!!!!!! so as far as I'm concerned no credibility is being killed. You and other forum killing your own credibility with your obsession to bring studio66 down and putting it out it out of business along with repeated ganging up on me whenever I say something positive or something that is seen as defending s66. Yes s66 has its faults which deserve criticism, but at times it gets more criticism than it deserves from those who have an agenda against it.

Regarding what harry amelia has said. I don't think it means that the babes are running the show. The way I see it is harry or another babe decides to go on a break but can't ultimately do so unless a producer or someone backstage gives permission. So if a s66 babe is on a break then I presume the producers won't let anyone else have a break until that babe comes back from her break

Rammy

Please stop trying to interpret what other people say just so it suits your agenda. One of the girls who works on the show clearly stated the girls decide that's the end of it.
01-01-2015 15:43
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(01-01-2015 15:43 )Broncobilly Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 11:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Regarding what harry amelia has said. I don't think it means that the babes are running the show. The way I see it is harry or another babe decides to go on a break but can't ultimately do so unless a producer or someone backstage gives permission. So if a s66 babe is on a break then I presume the producers won't let anyone else have a break until that babe comes back from her break

Rammy

Please stop trying to interpret what other people say just so it suits your agenda. One of the girls who works on the show clearly stated the girls decide that's the end of it.

What Harry Amelia said must be true on the face of it, with XtremeFilth & Studio66 running as a combined entity, seems the producer had no say when out of 3 girls covering 3 channels that 2 girls at once go on break, so that the remaining XtremeFilth girl (Harry) is also multicasting on 2 Studio66 channels.

01-01-2015 16:31
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

to play devil's advocate Harry don't work for 66 and as has been pointed out at length by some on here XF's producers are different to the one's on the 66 show, so if XF let the girls decide when they have a break that don't mean 66 do, they may well do but it needs a 66 girl to say for sure,
i thought it was also interesting that it was confirmed one of the girls was working the camera so at some points the girls were 100% responsible for all we saw on XF and quite possible on 66 (on screen, camera & production) can't be many times that's happened in the history of the shows

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-01-2015 16:32
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

If there is any truth in that the girls have command of what they do, then that would go a long way into explaining lots of things that go on at these studios. But do we really believe vital decisions are taken by the girls? No chance.
01-01-2015 16:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(01-01-2015 14:59 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 14:27 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Yes s66 has its faults which deserve criticism, but at times it gets more criticism than it deserves from those who have an agenda against it.

Rammy, I think you are getting a bit paranoid concerning this "agenda" you keep claiming people have against STD 66, you have referred to this "agenda" numerous times in the past as well .
Maybe these people that you say have a agenda against STD 66 just think the channel isn't good enough and does a lot of things they don't like, and it's a honest opinion they have and not a agenda like you claim ?.

I can't understand why you react the way you do to criticism received by STD 66.
Why does it seem to matter to you so much when people criticise STD 66 ?

You have posted in the past that you used to be a STD 66 fanboy, you then claimed you had got over this affliction, and were no longer a STD 66 fanboy, are you sure this STD 66 fanboy syndrome is returning to some degree ? .

Nope, I'm not an s66 fanboy and definately not paranoid regarding an agenda against s66. I do think there is a very small group of forum members who for whatever reason have an agenda against s66 and want to see it out of business. Regarding the way I react and why it seems to matter to me the criticism of s66, as I've said earlier, s66 does have its faults which deserve criticism, but at times I think s66 gets more criticism than it deserves to get which is unfair and comes from those forum members who have an agenda against it.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 20:38 by Rammyrascal.)
01-01-2015 16:55
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

It makes sense the girls run things considering Patti was on 912 this could only happen because the other girls had gone on a break and no producer is going to leave a woman of her age on a babe channel, s66 and the related channels had the same non producer as it's the only way it could have happened.
01-01-2015 16:56
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

There is no agenda against your channel but in its previous guise it targeted other channels.
01-01-2015 16:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Yes s66/elitetv did target other babeshows and grassed them to ofcom, which is unnaceptable but the other channels were just as bad with the grassing up of other babeshows.

Piper Niven Superfan
01-01-2015 17:18