Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
not going to town with me cause it's the new year sb ???? that's gone out the window less than an hour in to 2015 as yet again you are lecturing me on how to post and behave on this forum and again insisting im biased towards s66.....I AM NOT BIASED TOWARDS S66!!!!!! and i am not anti the other channels !!!!!!! HOW MAY MORE EFFIN TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS!!!!!! I am not biased towards any channel whatsoever.

I think this year you need to stop playing this broken rammyrascal record over and over again. it's well past it's sell by date now

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 02:11 by Rammyrascal.)
01-01-2015 02:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Happy New Year Mr Rascal.................Big Laugh

!!!!!!!!!!I CAN ALSO TYPE LIKE THIS TOO - ONLY BIGGER!!!!!!!!! laugh
01-01-2015 02:22
LondonBoy Offline
Senior Poster

(01-01-2015 02:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  not going to town with me cause it's the new year sb ???? that's gone out the window less than an hour in to 2015 as yet again you are lecturing me on how to post and behave on this forum and again insisting im biased towards s66.....I AM NOT BIASED TOWARDS S66!!!!!! and i am not anti the other channels !!!!!!! HOW MAY MORE EFFIN TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS!!!!!! I am not biased towards any channel whatsoever.

I think this year you need to stop playing this broken rammyrascal record over and over again. it's well past it's sell by date now

No Rammy your boring one sided posts are well past their sell date by now. Stop defending the channel and changing your opinion whenever it suits you. You are the most pro S66 poster there's ever been.
01-01-2015 02:27
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

^^^^
didn't know this thread had suddenly changed it's title and topic from s66 general chat and discussion to "lets gang up on rammyrascal" again SadSadSadSadSadSadannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed why????

I wont change how I am on the forum so im more than happy to carry on dissapointing those who have an agenda against me and are always trying to intimidate and gang up on me. it wont make a blind bit of difference to how i am on this forum and how i post.

at time it feels like im back at school with all this childish schoolyard gang behaviour from a small number of forum members. thankfully the vast majority of forum members aren't like this

Londonboy I wont change how i am on the forum at all and if i want to post something positive about s66 then i will.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 02:46 by Rammyrascal.)
01-01-2015 02:42
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Rammy you are paranoid. Nobody is ganging up on you, whenever anybody has a difference of opinion to your own you go off your head, this claim is absurd. All any of us has ever done has asked you to justify your post. You don't see a problem tonight with Studio66 being the only channel that only has 1 girl on it. Why we ask...........?

Rammy this isn't a school playground. It's a forum. Would you just prefer it if we all just posted "Yes Rammy, you are right" "I agree with you"

It's a forum which is for debating so get over yourself and start debating instead of playing victim.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 03:00 by Scottishbloke.)
01-01-2015 02:50
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(31-12-2014 23:27 )RRROGER Wrote:  WTF is wrong with Studio66???
...all the other channels have plenty of girls already onscreen for New Year Eve show..
The so called premier channel Bounce has got Kandi Kay on both channels....
....only other girl on their schedule is Fernanda Ferrari starting the Breakfast Show @0330...pathetic.HuhHuhHuh

(01-01-2015 01:24 )RRROGER Wrote:  Rammy as usual you're talking shite...
....Fernanda is scheduled 0330-1100, call it what you like, it's hardly a night show.
Kandi Kay is solo 2200-0330 covering 2 channels

(01-01-2015 02:02 )RRROGER Wrote:  [Image: image-A980_54A49B6A.jpg]

(01-01-2015 01:14 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  nothing is wrong with s66, they've pretty much always been like this with their shows on new years eve. also they will only have one less babe on than normal tonight (tonight s66 will have 3 babes on tonight compared to the usual 4-5 babes on), so wouldn't say it's pathetic at all.

I'm not watching the channels, so I can't say for certain........but I see more than one girl in that pic, so how exactly is rammy talking shite?!?!? Huh

01-01-2015 03:07
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(01-01-2015 02:50 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Rammy you are paranoid. Nobody is ganging up on you, whenever anybody has a difference of opinion to your own you go off your head, this claim is absurd. All any of us has ever done has asked you to justify your post. You don't see a problem tonight with Studio66 being the only channel tonight that only has 1 girl. Why we ask...........?

In the history of the Studio66 Thread it's very rare for you to defend this channel or any of the babes. I've seen some right stinkers some nights only to have to read your I think she had a good night posts the following day.

i am not paranoid. also it's not absurd my claim and also not absurd me going off my head given that i often get comments aimed at me personally including telling me how i should behave and act on this forum. like you are doing above.

i am not playing victim at all. i don't mind a debate, what i do mind is when i get comments that are aimed at me personally and not at what im saying which i don't like.

back to s66. it wont have just one girl tonight. it will have had 4 babes on tonight. kandi & fernanda on s66 along with patti on goldengirls plus Harry Amelia has been on s66 tonight when kandi has been on her breaks

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 03:15 by Rammyrascal.)
01-01-2015 03:09
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Maybe Rammy should change his parameters...
...instead of the rubber stamped posts praising their delightful lingerie & what wonderful ass she got.....
...maybe to start posting caps & videos of the Studio66 shows instead so we can actually see what he's rambling about>>>

"A picture paints a thousand words" >> Frederick R Barnard.

01-01-2015 03:11
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

^^^
nope i aint changing a thing with how i am on the forum Smile

sooky that cap was at midnight when all the babes at the s66 studios appeared on the one bed to see in the new year. but as ive said earlier s66 will have had 4 babes on tonight not just 1 so im not talking shite as some forum members insist i am

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 03:18 by Rammyrascal.)
01-01-2015 03:16
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(01-01-2015 02:50 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Rammy you are paranoid.

[Image: image-C34D_54A4B609.jpg]

It may not be a concerted effort to "gang up on" rammy - but to be honest, looking in it certainly does appear to be.

I don't tend to see anyone else on the forum have so many of his posts pulled apart with such relentless regularity.

Does rammy post shit? Yes, often he does.
Is he the only one who does? No, he is not.
Does it matter? No, it really doesn't.

For a forum that has a section campaigning and railing against Ofcom for censorship, there is a staggering amount of hypocrisy in having a go at someone for his posting style.

As someone who doesn't take the channels, or the forum, as seriously as others, I find it just as monotonous reading all the "rammy stop posting the way you do" posts as the post-by-numbers rammy posts. But you know what, if I can't be bothered with them, I just don't read them. I don't feel the need to have to come and tell you all to stop making the posts, that would go against 'freedom of speech' Rolleyes

But hey, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

(This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 03:51 by Sooky™.)
01-01-2015 03:19