babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(28-12-2014 00:56 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  no, the only way the shows will get back to how they were in their heyday or close to their best is if Ofcom relax their rules for the babeshows, which I can't see happening. even if people (punters) stopped calling, it wouldn't change the rules the shows have to operate under

Just an excuse. Plenty of people have pointed out that they're currently not even operating close to what OFCOM will allow, you may even have said so yourself!Wink
28-12-2014 01:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

if rammy didn't live so far away from me i'd pop round to his place to give him my fanboy of the year award, im sure there was a mistake last week and he was supposed to win itlaugh
28-12-2014 01:56
seymourclunge Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Just been poking around some of the other channels for a while.

Dear god is the camera work on the Studio 66 channels always so jittery?? Felt almost seasick after a couple of minutes, swaying all over the place.
awful to watch.

Favourites of the past
Electra Morgan (from RLC days), Mikaela Witt (of old!), Becky Roberts, Lucy Anne, Jessie Jensen, Hannah Martin, Danni Harwood, Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Paige Phillips, Kimmy, Jenna Nova, Cookie.

New Fantasy Lineup
Days: Clara Croft, Heather Kay, Hannah Mac
Nights: Maria Smith, Vicki Peach, Atlanta Moreno, Hazel Bond, Lola
28-12-2014 02:03
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

With all these reasons being given as to what the thinking is behind the tease hours etc. I keep reading the oft repeated line of "it's obviously making money", but is it? How does anyone know? It's easy to always assume that the reason behind babechannel decisions is always the most profitable. However, and let's try a little thinking outside the box here, maybe it's just that they have no other choice.....

For all we know, the night girls maybe can't be fucked turning up earlier as they are still too busy doing whatever it is they've been doing during the day (other engagements/family/other work/tanning/whatever) and surely it's not too unreasonable for a girl who's already there at the studio anyway to just stay on a little longer and get a bit more money in her pocket.

No extra profit for the channel, but at least they haven't had to go off air once the day girls have clocked off, while waiting for the night girls to turn up. May also explain the occasions when the channel logo is all that's broadcasting for a while..... Wink

Sometimes the people steering the ship don't notice the iceberg, so it's bordering on unreasonable to assume the channel producers always have complete control over everything

28-12-2014 02:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-12-2014 01:28 )Phonebook Wrote:  Stop making excuses Rammy.

IM NOT MAKING EXCUSES!!!!!!!! I was just saying the only way the channels (not just s66!!!!!!!) will get back to how they were is if Ofcom relax the rules and not if people stop calling the babeshows

Piper Niven Superfan
28-12-2014 02:55
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

To be fair I had heard Cara B say she was given the silly money (the amount she had asked for) to do her tease/nights. I thought she may have been an exception. (She only does about one a month note.)

Sooky also makes a good point that it is a mistake to assume total competence on behalf of the channel bosses all the time.

If the majority of daysgirls now currently staying on later in the evenings are on way more money than the established night girls (though I assume they didn't actually say that but that's what's implied I suppose if the comments are general) then the policy does have the faint whiff of desperation about it.

But this is not exactly a brand new idea for s66 is it. They have increased the practice over several months now. I can't believe they would be persevering with this if it wasn't at least keeping them on an even keel.

If it is there only option to avoid dead air and fill the slots then they really are up a certain creek if this doesn't work for them. Big gamble going on for them if what we are getting at here is correct.

The other question is why s66 in particular seem so consistently timid in pushing what's allowed on TV? Again, are things so precarious for them that one more fine could put them in financial trouble perhaps?

It is definitely more than Ofcom that has to change if the channels (particularly s66) are to return to anything approaching their heydey Rammy.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2014 04:34 by ShandyHand.)
28-12-2014 03:29
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Clungey - gotta agree with you, a pack of Kwells and rose-tinted specs are required to watch S66 these days. A tragic decline of a once great station.
28-12-2014 11:03
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
Disagree. I think if ofcom did relax the rules that the babeshows (including s66) have to operate under, the babeshows would push things and return to how they were during their heyday, or get close to it. If a babeshow didn't, they would lose calls etc to other channels

Piper Niven Superfan
28-12-2014 11:06
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(28-12-2014 11:06 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^
Disagree. I think if ofcom did relax the rules that the babeshows (including s66) have to operate under, the babeshows would push things and return to how they were during their heyday, or get close to it. If a babeshow didn't, they would lose calls etc to other channels

Yes that is the usual and seemingly fine argument. That they all have to broadcast at the same level to compete.

Then why have s66 consistently been self-censoring themselves more than any other babe channel for getting on for a year now?

Yet they seem to think that they are competing just fine.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-12-2014 11:44
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(28-12-2014 11:44 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Then why have s66 consistently been self-censoring themselves more than any other babe channel for getting on for a year now?

Because they are the subject of more complaints to Ofcom than any other babe channel.
28-12-2014 13:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV