babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
mate they have been doing this for weeks. while a lot of us do use sites like rampant to watch not every 1 does. bs take advantage of that.
oh mystery girl only to find out is 1 of the girls from the unleashed streams. yeah its a pisstake because they are short changing themselves and there customers.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
15-12-2014 01:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mr Injecy Offline
Senior Poster

(15-12-2014 00:51 )welshken Wrote:  seriously, advertising the feed we are watching, asking who will the mystery girl, and also that its only £5 per night, and this is on the feed that's only available after the show has started and after you have paid to watch lol

You said that one side of the screen had advertising asking who will the mystery girl, but you forgot to mention that the other side of the screen had a caption saying Anna Joy.
15-12-2014 03:21
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(13-12-2014 20:55 )aaron Wrote:  The first Ruby show wasn't quite right in terms of lighting and camerawork, but the following two were very good.

I'm sorry this review is late, but I liked the Ruby shows on Friday too. The first set was a bit gloomy, but the sauna set used for the other shows was good for the purpose. There wasn't much of note happened in the Caty and Mica shows that night, but that was in line with what I expected anyway.
15-12-2014 15:01
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(15-12-2014 03:21 )Mr Injecy Wrote:  You said that one side of the screen had advertising asking who will the mystery girl, but you forgot to mention that the other side of the screen had a caption saying Anna Joy.

I didn't want to say who it was and spoil the wonderful surprise that BSX work so hard to keep for us all lol
15-12-2014 20:24
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Loving Beth in her santa hat on the bsx promo, I wonder if I am good boy will she come down my chimney on Xmas eve and empty my sack, whoops I mean fill it. laugh
19-12-2014 00:13
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

An excellent appearance on BSX from Ruby tonight. Top drawer stuff from her throughout. Unfortunately there was a sound problem which meant a constant hiss instead of music and Ruby speaking, but fortunately this technical hitch didn't detract from the quality of Ruby's performance.
20-12-2014 04:14
annajoy Offline
Apprentice Poster

(15-12-2014 00:51 )welshken Wrote:  So, Sundays 'mystery girl' is Anna Joy, the girl you can watch for free on the webstream lol
quite nice though Wink

now the one observation that makes me giggle a bit is this:
On the FREE WEBSTREAM site, you get a stream with just the phone number along the bottom, so you get a good view

whereas on the BSX site stream, and the freeview feed, you also get, at no extra cost, the massive OSG's down the right hand side, taking up about 20% of the bloody screen, advertising, wait for it, BSX lol

seriously, advertising the feed we are watching, asking who will the mystery girl, and also that its only £5 per night, and this is on the feed that's only available after the show has started and after you have paid to watch lol

You couldn't make it up lol

[Image: crap1.jpg]

guess which one is which lol which one is the paid for stream and which is free lol

Hi guys, i felt i had to respond to this post although i have seen the others too
I can see your point, you want to see girls from the main show as a pose to being charged to watch the webshow girls who do harder levels on unleashed, on the same night and for free so i completely agree.
On the other hand its our job and lots of girls from the webshow do solo on bsx. I do enjoy doing all the shows at babestation not every guy/girl watches the webshow so maybe thats why so many still call the unleashed girls when on bsx.
I love working there and the guys that i did speak to enjoyed the show and didnt have any complaints.
Im back in Jan on unleashed so until then happy christmas and have a lovely new year!
Anna xx
20-12-2014 15:08
Lord Rockingham Offline
Junior Poster

(20-12-2014 15:08 )annajoy Wrote:  not every guy/girl watches the webshow so maybe thats why so many still call the unleashed girls when on bsx.

It's a fair point to make. There are many people who simply don't watch webshows.
20-12-2014 16:25
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I really enjoyed last night's bsx live show, Beth and Leigh Darby can always be relied upon to put on a good show as they have great chemistry together. The camera work and picture quality was good as well, all in all a fine show.
21-12-2014 11:33
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

haven't tuned in to bsx 174 for a while so thought I would take my chance,pay the 8 quid and give it a go on Friday.we are all entitled to our opinion and this is mine.ruby is a very attractive,sexy girl but I found her shows far too tame.rest of the night the same.her first two shows were done in a very cramped shower space with distant camera work.very disappointing.i audibly groan when any boy/girl stuff comes on as this is always totally censored and an absolute waste of fucking time.im in the mindset now that I would only ever tune in if lucy summers put in an appearance or the posts on here made it clear that things had improved and at least the girls were opening up their pussies and showing us some pink.my new years wish is that one of the other channels would take out a dutch freeview license and introduce some competition to the rip off merchants of bsx.
21-12-2014 17:28

babestation xtra