babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(11-12-2014 12:44 )Bandwagon Wrote:  Lori must be the ultimate definition of that shitty saying about Marmite, that's my conclusion anyway.

[Image: lrgscalevintage-marmite-coaster-1.jpg]

Tongue

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
11-12-2014 14:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

you think all this is bad it gets worse.
gina is still on the books but is stuck doing webcam shows.
my mate logged onto bs cams and asked when she will be back on tv and her reply was disappointing.
"sorry babes, im just doing cam shows for now".
i dunno if this is by choice but it definitely sucks balls.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
12-12-2014 05:09
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

I accept that there must be some people out there who enjoy Lori's antics - just as some men get off by being trampled on, or being tied up and whipped!

The issue for me is the total waste of talent and opportunity on BS1. We are told nightly that it is a 'special' channel with a bit more tolerance than the others - but instead of using that advantage over their rivals they completely waste it on one person.

BS have a great collection of girls on their books who could bring a fresh and stimulating approach to the 'special' channel - but they just don't use them enough.
Just look at the list on this forum, and think when did you last see so-and-so etc......!!

Lori has been on 3 nights so far this week. I am sure that top performers such as Lucy, Delia, Mica and Gina, amongst others, must be wondering whether they made the right decision in moving to BS.
12-12-2014 13:52
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(12-12-2014 05:09 )HEX!T Wrote:  i dunno if this is by choice but it definitely sucks balls.

Yes it's by choice. Due to Gina considering a significant career move she decided not to appear on TV anymore.
12-12-2014 14:52
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

Babestation Latinas sky 909 nice
12-12-2014 16:10
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(12-12-2014 13:52 )TheProf Wrote:  Lori has been on 3 nights so far this week. I am sure that top performers such as Lucy, Delia, Mica and Gina, amongst others, must be wondering whether they made the right decision in moving to BS.

Why? Do you have any evidence that by not being in BS1 as much as Lori that it concerns them at all?
12-12-2014 16:15
terence Offline

and just because they're not on tv doesn't mean they aren't working.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
12-12-2014 16:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

^^^^
Indeed, the bs babe could be doing bs cams or bikini babes SA for example. Perhaps doing a photo shoot. Regarding bs latinas, is this just going to be a dayshow or will there be a bs latinas nightshow

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2014 17:27 by Rammyrascal.)
12-12-2014 17:26
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-12-2014 16:15 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(12-12-2014 13:52 )TheProf Wrote:  Lori has been on 3 nights so far this week. I am sure that top performers such as Lucy, Delia, Mica and Gina, amongst others, must be wondering whether they made the right decision in moving to BS.

Why? Do you have any evidence that by not being in BS1 as much as Lori that it concerns them at all?
yes this is true the girls aren't trying to compete with Lori to be the no 1 babe on BS, its only us who wants to see the "lesser girls" get more screen time on BS1, i doubt lucy summers or maddie is in competition with Lori for example and i doubt they care who we vote for in this years Queen of BS competition they just care about money and they are still getting paid good money even though they must get less than the likes of Lori and Preeti,

maybe one day one of them will want more money, but will they get the chance to earn more money by being on BS1 for most of the night when Lori and Preeti are on that's the question? someone like Delia or Lucy needs to be on BS1 consistently to help build up their call stats but will they get that chance or is the boss at BS too loyal to Lori, i don't buy the "BS only care about money and call stats" bullshit im afraid, would they seriously put Lori or even preeti on BS blue or xtra all night having to share the screen with one or two other babes, so that someone else can get a chance on BS1

btw i wouldn't want one of my faves to dominate BS1 cos i wouldn't see my other faves on BS1, if i was a Lori fan i'd be a bit annoyed if someone like Sophie didn't get much time on BS1, i can't just watch one babe all of the time not even Tori although she wasn't on BS much so i did just watch her when she was on, im a fan of beth but i wish she wasn't on BS so much i want to see variety, but i guess the people who always call the usual suspects don't

you are very committed to danni levy and call her a lot, im guessing there are some people out there who are solely loyal to Lori and have no interest in watching or calling other babes and have the money to call her all night
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2014 18:51 by Joey 27.)
12-12-2014 18:40
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

(12-12-2014 17:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Regarding bs latinas, is this just going to be a dayshow or will there be a bs latinas nightshow

There hasn't been any information released about Babestation Latinas that I can see, and the EPG doesn't even state that it's on now, let alone later (later would only be an option on a different channel, as BS Blue presumably starts at 9pm on Sky 909)

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
12-12-2014 20:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV