babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
I'd call last nights caty/mica show a good opportunity missed,why wasnt it done on one of the actual bs sets instead of that fixed to the spot webcam set.
29-11-2014 08:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

silly question but how long does bsx last?
according to the epg ...its 11.30 - 04.45,yet according to my recording of last nights show it started at 11.34 and ended at 04.17.... the last time i recorded bsx through the freeview tv guide is when they changed the format of the epg from all the way through from 23.30 - 04.45,to those epg split sections...and what happened that night, because of the split timing of the epg it recorded the first section then switched the recording off.. .so last night i manually set the freeview timer from 23.32 - 04.45 and the above happened...and it didnt record the 3 freeview previews which would account for the missing 30 minutes?
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2014 09:20 by davetherave57.)
29-11-2014 09:15
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Thanks everyone for the caps and running commentary on last night's show, they proved my suspicions right that nothing much would happen.one shot of Mica showing somewhere for the vicar to park his bike isn't worth £8 in my opinion. Rolleyes
29-11-2014 09:16
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-11-2014 09:16 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Thanks everyone for the caps and running commentary on last night's show, they proved my suspicions right that nothing much would happen.one shot of Mica showing somewhere for the vicar to park his bike isn't worth £8 in my opinion. Rolleyes

the only decent thing they did show was your favourite Beths Sexpacker Adventures Episode Smile
29-11-2014 09:24
Headgear Offline
Senior Poster

The whole thing was an absolute disgrace, shoddy organisation, false advertising and a rip off. I had no idea they would only be on bsx twice for 20 mins each time! Mica hadn't had a drink so she wasn't really up for it - even on bs cams and the online stream couldn't cope with demand. if I was in charge of bs I would be embarrassed at my teams performance and heads would roll. If I was caty and mica I would make it plain to the bosses that I wouldn't want to be associated with another shambles!
29-11-2014 11:40
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Well that was a shambles.

I've watched quite a few of Caty and Mica's webshows (including the last one before yesterday which was quite spectacular) and they are generally well done and a great watch. There's usually no hype and advertising around them and often they are run from Caty's home. They are well lit, decent cam quality and 2 hours of continuous good entertainment.

Now I think we can all agree that Caty has continuously delivered the goods over the years; she may not be everyones cup of tea but hell she works her arse off and appears to give a damn about putting on a good show. Of late Mica has been an absolute joy too.

So why is it these top quality girls can sort a show out for themselves but last night when the "professionals" of BS got involved they managed to deliver such a load of old shit? I deliver big IT programmes and I mean seriously big and I can spot a bunch untrained, unmotivated IT bluffers a mile off; these retail and webstreaming systems are so simple to manage and build it is untrue; all you need is a modicum of common sense and a bit of diligence.

So Caty and Mica - run it from home, you'll get a stack of viewers and put on a great show.

All they need to do is put correct advertising information on Twitter; oh actually that was beyond them tooannoyed
29-11-2014 11:41
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

to summarise, a great opportunity, with two great girls that did their best, but all let down by a kindergarden level of professionalism by the production team, assuming they were even there?
I feel sorry for Caty and Mica, they did their share, but yet again, were ket down by bsx staff.
do bsx recruit straight from high school, and pay minimum wage? cos they seem to be just so unprofessional and disorganised.
29-11-2014 12:04
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink Well...in fairness, didn't their blog give us the warning signs in advance by saying something like "don't moan on the forums because it's being filmed by a Shetland pony with a blindfold ?"....Big Laugh
29-11-2014 12:13
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

When Caty came back to bs someone asked her on Twitter if she would be doing bsx and she replied no, perhaps she should have kept her word as a half arsed appearance is worse than no appearance at all.
29-11-2014 12:42
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-11-2014 12:13 )M-L-L Wrote:  Wink Well...in fairness, didn't their blog give us the warning signs in advance by saying something like "don't moan on the forums because it's being filmed by a Shetland pony with a blindfold ?"....Big Laugh

and the poor thing was running in the 4.15 @ Sedgefield in the afternoon Smile
29-11-2014 12:45

babestation xtra