mica martinez

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average

Mica 'The Enigma' Martinez - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion

FanofCamilla Online
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

RE: Mica 'The Enigma of Babestation' Martinez - Chat & Discussion
Another new tattoo for her tonight, this time on her right hand. Not particularly keen on this one, looks a bit too much "in your face".

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
26-11-2014 00:48
Find all posts by this user
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^I had the same reaction a while back, but I got won over to the tattooed Mica side. My present reaction is that while she keeps up the hot and horny performances of recent months, then I don't mind. As long as she doesn't shave her head and put tats on her face & skull, then she'll still be worth watching.

Hope I've not given Mica some new ideaseekBig Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2014 03:51 by gunnar.)
26-11-2014 03:49
Headgear Offline
Senior Poster

She seems to be going down the same route as emily dean who was absolutely stunning before going crazy with tats and then very skinny. I just hope she doesn't gave body image problems because she's stunning
26-11-2014 16:11
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^Interesting you mention Emily Dean because I heard a rumour that the reason she became very thin was illness, how true that is I don't know. Maybe one of the lads who have been on the forum for several years could give a definitive answer.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
26-11-2014 16:35
HEX!T Away
Retired

mica and caty are doing a webcam special on rampant tonight. 1.50 for vip is hardly gonna break your bank... so give it a look.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
28-11-2014 18:27
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^ it starts at 23.30

— Henry Kissinger

28-11-2014 19:56
HEX!T Away
Retired

[Image: 724467367541145.jpg]
on second thoughts fuck that... they have fucked the cam quality again...
it was perfectly decent this afternoon when it was used on naked chat.
now look at it... 5 fucking fps... there having a laugh.

this was pre show. so no 1 is being ripped off by me capping this screen.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2014 23:19 by HEX!T.)
28-11-2014 23:18
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

Yea. I'm confused. Caty and Mica shows are usually top notch. HD webcam, fun overall.

This time, BS is showing off how shitty they can make the webcam experience.

Also, for some reason they are streaming this show on the babestation website and R*mp*nt.tv. Silly thing to do when it would be somewhat a vip/group private on BScams.com

Maybe its is why the quality is so much worse then usual.

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
28-11-2014 23:35
harri Offline
Jack of Hearts

my tortoise could run faster than the cam connection. what makes it worse is that they are ignoring our comments and still taking our money by staying on and not fixing the problem

I love Models.
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2014 23:48 by harri.)
28-11-2014 23:46
HEX!T Away
Retired

worse again is rampant advertised it as free to vip members. but when you connected it wanted you to play 3 credits a minute to watch.
i even got my mate to post the same on there forum over an hour before the show started, but still no 1 did anything about it.

looking at it objectively i can see why ofcom/atvod want to stick there nose in when the channels pull shit like this and seem to get away with it.

29-11-2014 04:53
Thread Closed 

mica martinez