babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(26-11-2014 00:54 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(26-11-2014 00:40 )chewyhock67 Wrote:  BSX are just transmitting what u can watch for free on sky 912.

You can only watch it for free on Sky 912 if you've actually got Sky - which most people haven't.

Not true, it is also streamed for free online.
26-11-2014 00:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(26-11-2014 00:57 )saviour123 Wrote:  Not true, it is also streamed for free online.

Online isn't Sky 912.
26-11-2014 01:00
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

I have just noticed that it is only meant to be in the freeview part, but I bet they did it so a lot of people would sign up by mistake. I nearly did, because the advert on TV implies that you need to buy membership.annoyed
26-11-2014 01:01
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

(26-11-2014 01:00 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(26-11-2014 00:57 )saviour123 Wrote:  Not true, it is also streamed for free online.

Online isn't Sky 912.

I read what you said, to mean that the only place to watch it free, was on 912, when you can watch it for free online at Studio 66. But I see now that you meant you can only watch on SKY free if you have sky, so it was interpretation issue.... sorry. I do still think it is an attempt at tricking more customers out of money tho. Also I don't agree that most people don't have Sky, because I think that most people do have Sky, but I maybe wrong, as I do not have any data to back it up. However, I don't know anyone who hasn't got Sky, but maybe that's just me.
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2014 01:11 by saviour123.)
26-11-2014 01:05
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(26-11-2014 01:01 )saviour123 Wrote:  I have just noticed that it is only meant to be in the freeview part, but I bet they did it so a lot of people would sign up by mistake. I nearly did, because the advert on TV implies that you need to buy membership.annoyed

Not sure what you mean, but Hannah is being broadcast on the encrypted pay to view sections of BSX, she's on right now .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2014 01:11 by mr mystery.)
26-11-2014 01:10
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

(26-11-2014 01:10 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(26-11-2014 01:01 )saviour123 Wrote:  I have just noticed that it is only meant to be in the freeview part, but I bet they did it so a lot of people would sign up by mistake. I nearly did, because the advert on TV implies that you need to buy membership.annoyed

Not sure what you mean, but Hannah is being broadcast on the encrypted pay to view sections of BSX, she's on right now .

Oh really? One of the earlier posts said it was only the freeview bit. In that case, it is even worse! That is crazy. How can they get away with charging people to watch another companies free feed? I cant even understand the concept.... I assume Hannah and Studio 66 are in on this? The whole thing smacks of a con to me.... It is even worse than them charging for the free Unleashed shows, that they have been doing recently. Afterall, lets face it, anyone who saw the advert would assume that Hannah is doing an X rated show, just by the fact it is on BSX and encrypted. The fact that it is a free tame TV feed, with no warning, stinks to me.
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2014 01:20 by saviour123.)
26-11-2014 01:15
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^ I wonder how many people have paid a fiver thinking that Hannah will do a proper BSX encrypted full frontal show only to discover that it's a tamer show than what can be generally seen on the regular BS1 channel ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
26-11-2014 01:21
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(26-11-2014 01:15 )saviour123 Wrote:  
(26-11-2014 01:10 )mr mystery Wrote:  

Oh really? One of the earlier posts said it was only the freeview bit. In that case, it is even worse! That is crazy. How can they get away with charging people to watch another companies free feed? I cant even understand the concept.... I assume Hannah and Studio 66 are in on this? The whole thing smacks of a con to me.... It is even worse than them charging for the free Unleashed shows, that they have been doing recently. Afterall, lets face it, anyone who saw the advert would assume that Hannah is doing an X rated show, just by the fact it is on BSX and encrypted. The fact that it is a free tame TV feed, with no warning, stinks to me.

have to agree saviour123. when I saw the tweet from bs/bsx saying Hannah was going to be on bsx. I didn't think it would be just bsx showing Hannah on s66. I was wondering how far Hannah would be going on bsx and thought she would probably go naked.

bet there are a lot of disappointed people who have paid for bsx thinking it would be Hannah doing a proper bsx show only to find out it's just a normal hannah s66 show being shown on bsx that you can watch for free on 912

bs could lose viewers too out of this to s66 possibly as people having watched Hannah on bsx will watch other babes on s66 out of curiosity and then decide they prefer s66 and the s66 babes to bs and the bs babes

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2014 01:38 by Rammyrascal.)
26-11-2014 01:30
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Normally you get to sample something for free, before deciding to pay for it, but in this case, bsx are letting you pay a fiver to sample a product that you can then choose to pay zero for to continue watching tomorrow night.

As for the way the show was advertised, I think it is not unreasonable to have assumed that being on bsx was a guarantee of something further than what is on free-to-air. (to the average person I mean, not you experts on here Wink ).

On the other hand, are S66 going to get in trouble for showing an encrypted "xxx" show free on air? laugh
26-11-2014 01:43
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Yep it does look like a crude attempt to sucker people into paying for something they can get free elsewhere. I suppose we should have smelt a rat knowing how relatively tame Hannah's shows normally are to think she might make the leap to a supposedly X rated show like BSX!
BTW i don't think it's true that most people have Sky. There's probably quite a lot of ex-Sky viewers who've kept their dishes to get Freesat tho'. Smile
26-11-2014 01:48

babestation xtra