babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(21-11-2014 12:26 )tudart Wrote:  I wonder why this injustice, the best girls sophie parker paige are all the time on BS BLUE.
while LORI JADA are almost always BS1 (you chose the latest Babestation girls not only on earth babestation you start to piss us off, give a chance to SOPHIE PARKER BS1 especially if it was a 2 4 1 .... you'll see the result after surment

What injustice? Do you just mean your favourites or is it official who the best girls are? As for Sophie Parker on BS Blue all the time??? What difference does it make-you can see her on bs blue on the web broadcasts of the show. She was never off their hard core live stream at one point.
23-11-2014 12:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ultra07 Offline
Senior Poster

Here's a thought as I write this Lori is doing her usual waving the phone begging for callers
Well maybe if u get sophie hart back on screen or even Parker for some 2-4-1 u might actually get callers
24-11-2014 00:23
ultra07 Offline
Senior Poster

Come on sophie hart please take the panties off
24-11-2014 00:49
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I don't know why they bothered bringing Ria & Sophie P in last night, they barely got a look in, I didn't see either one having any solo time, they were just squeezed in on BS Blue.
On the plus side, Madison had a good run at it, including a 2-4-1, but that wasn't so successful.
24-11-2014 13:50
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

^^ agree, they were mostly on BS Blue last night. They both did get solo time but sadly wasnt very long. Last night was extremely weird Sophie Parker was solo on BS Blue for a little while before 12am, then as soon as 12am hits Ria and Maddie joined her on BS Blue. All 3 babes were on for 45min then Maddie left to go to BS1 to join Lori and Ria and Sophie left, 2min later both Sophies appear on BS Blue for 30min and then Ria was given some solo time. Its a pity such top babes get erractic screen time.
24-11-2014 13:59
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Maddie and Sophie Hart were a class above the other girls laat night because they were given the chance to shine with some good solo sections, I think Ria and Sophie Parker would be just as good if given the chance, perhaps 6 girls a night is 1 too many especially the nights Lori is on as she seems to be contracted to be on screen for all the hours bs broadcast.
24-11-2014 14:21
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

More bewilderment last night,i was hoping to see some decent 241s with six babes on but due to Lori hardly being offscreen last night they might just as well have fewer babes if they not all going to get a fair chance,also although i have been enjoying the climax stints,their latest idea to have a double one turned out to be farcicle,it featured Maddie,who has been excellent at this type of show,but it also featured Lori,who just as she has with recent 241s did not look keen on the idea at all,in summary if they schedule 6 babes they should all get some BS1 airtime and if they are going to do a double climax line,both the chosen performers need to be comfortable and look like they are up for doing it.

im always open to positive change
24-11-2014 15:05
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

tbh i doubt the girls care about their lack of screen time they still get paid loads anyway, Tori and Louise used to travel all that way and weren't on screen much it didn't bother them
24-11-2014 16:58
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

(24-11-2014 16:58 )Joey 27 Wrote:  tbh i doubt the girls care about their lack of screen time they still get paid loads anyway, Tori and Louise used to travel all that way and weren't on screen much it didn't bother them

Whilst this is true I think the lack of screen time complaint is more applicable to the viewers. Of course for a babe not being on screen and sitting at the back while earning money is perfect, but as a viewer I would rather see Ria both Sophies and Maddie get solo time on screen showing off their magnificent bodies. 6 babes once or twice a week works well but only if a 'usual suspect' is not on, it allows some of the other babes more solo time and opens up all 3 channels to solo time, because yesterday was Loristation and 5 babes battling it out over the remaining 2 channels.
24-11-2014 17:25
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

Heres an idea for Babestation, introduce a voting system whereby the viewers can choose a babe/set during certain intervals.
24-11-2014 17:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV