Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

sophia_lares Offline
Likes it up the Bum

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(07-11-2014 22:43 )Lotuseater Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 20:58 )darren73 Wrote:  Well this is the thanks I get and I only post pics of the babes
{snip}

How fucking thick and arrogant is she!

These words 'thick & arrogant' have been throwing around a lot because someone doesn't want their pictures to be recycled in a pointless gallery thread of girls Humm nice one!
Think you need to refer what these words mean!
11-11-2014 15:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

I think the reaction you got on here was largely to do with you calling one of our members a "loser" elsewhere. You could have just come here and made a simple request for your pictures to not be posted here and that could have been the end of it.
11-11-2014 16:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry, but I also found it a little amusing that -- because of the way that message was quoted -- Darren ended up as the collateral damage of a message that was technically aimed at Lotuseater. Poor old Darren can't catch a break! Tongue
11-11-2014 20:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stemmata Offline
Banned

Hey guys in the Lucy-ann Thread the ugly practice of

"FINANCIAL DOMINATION" was discussed.

Can we start a thread on this as I think we should discuss this.

What do the guys think ?????

Important

S.
19-11-2014 14:07
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(19-11-2014 14:07 )stemmata Wrote:  Hey guys in the Lucy-ann Thread the ugly practice of

Important

S.

I'll start a thread if you buy me a gift Bounce
19-11-2014 14:12
stemmata Offline
Banned

(19-11-2014 14:12 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(19-11-2014 14:07 )stemmata Wrote:  Hey guys in the Lucy-ann Thread the ugly practice of

Important

S.

I'll start a thread if you buy me a gift Bounce

Totally bang on "SecretAgent" !!!!!.

All you need now is a webcam from the local market selling old Czech cctv cameras and a 96k modem internet link and you'll be ready to shaft us all.....

Big fun mate.

Bounce

S
19-11-2014 14:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

There is already a thread or two about financial domination (I think)? One thread is about bizarre requests from babeshow babe wish-lists and I'm pretty sure there is another one about buying off these wish-lists

Piper Niven Superfan
19-11-2014 14:40
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I don't know if it's anything to do with the fact that my body clock is fucked up due to my constant shift swap patterns at work from day to night but for the second night running I passed out on the couch waiting for something good to happen.

A run through the channels last night just did nothing for me, I thought the night started promising on Studio66 with Clare Richards in the shower set only to retire to the dull purple set for the duration of her night. Also what was a disappointment to me was the constant sight on the lame alnight 2 for 1's.

On RLC we had a selection of babes to choose from all more or less putting on only what I could describe as drab and dreary, my idea of erotic entertainment isn't watching babes just lieing there flat on their belly allnight long.

As for Babestation, after a recent revival of great 2 for 1's they have retreated back to the safety first approach, as for the climax sessions, just how much longer are they going to persist with this nonsense. We all know fine and well that no such thing is actually happening, please don't insult our intelligence.

Apart from a few fleeting moments from Lucy Summers and Preeti I thought last night was an otherwise very drab affair which will probably explain why resting my eyes seemed more appealing than waiting for something to actually happen bladewave
21-11-2014 17:30
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

No mate, you haven't missed anything. This is all we get most nights now, with just a few occasional 'gems' to raise the blood pressure in the right area.
I am most disappointed with the Babestation channels which have the asset of Dutch registered BS1 and could be a lot more adventurous than they are. Night after night, the more exciting babes are hauled off and the same old faces take over at midnight, with the same poses and 'I'm feeling really horny tonight' crap over the microphone. I don't even notice or care that they're naked any more.
I'm with you 100% about ditching the totally unconvincing 'Climax' sessions which my lady friends find laughable to say the least.
As for 2-4-1's - this only works with certain combinations (usually Mica/Caty or Mica/Leigh or Mica/Beth) - the others clearly aren't into female/female action - and it shows!
I call RLC the 'Pantomime Channel' as its all silly costumes and amateur dramatics sets with static posed babes. No sense of excitement at all with RLC. Even quality performers like Dannii H. and Jennifer Jade are reduced to pale shadows of their former selves while on RLC. I blame it on lack of ambition by the producers.
What the **** is happening on S66 is anyone's guess! They have a couple of good experienced performers left, some promising newcomers who appear then disappear, and a load of kids who look sweet but can't talk the talk to customers on the 'phone.
So, get yourself a good snooze - you aren't missing anything, and unless/until the stations consider their customers who are clearly not phoning the channels as frequently (myself included) out of sheer boredom - nowt will change.
22-11-2014 21:10
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with the whole post, but I particularly share the sense of bemused exasperation with s66. For the night shows especially, I have already gone past the point of hoping or expecting them to improve -- now I just have a perverse fascination to see how much worse they can possibly get. My prediction for 2015: the dayshows will start at 3 AM and finish at midnight, and every night show will be 3 hours of Claire Richards in the office set.

I still think they have some hot girls on the day shows (mostly because they were the main beneficiary of the demise of Bluebird), but the sets are boring and far too many performances are so static that I sometimes have to check for blinking to make sure that my browser isn't frozen.

And for the DTW inclined, something just occurred to me about s66. It is generally accepted that RLC has the more permissive producers, so the chances of getting a bit of saucy action are higher there than at babestation or s66. But, come to think of it, two of the best and most reliable girls for a DTW call are Emma C and Fernanda -- both on s66. So it isn't the producer issue at all. I think that there is just more of a 'glamour model' culture at s66, where the expectation is that we should consider ourselves fortunate to spend £2 a minute talking to such beautiful babes about holidays and outfits.
22-11-2014 22:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV