Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mickster Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(17-11-2014 15:10 )snookered147 Wrote:  Why do I get the feeling that after all the stick S66 has had all year it will one of their babes that wins Ultimate Babe? Wink Wink Wink

Could having some of the fittest babes on tv have something to do with it ?
Plus ,Babestation & RLC are in decline and are shedding / losing girls from their rosters .These 2 are virtually left with the same old bunch of "usual suspects" night after night .
Economics sadly ,are dictating now .
17-11-2014 15:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(17-11-2014 15:30 )mickster Wrote:  
(17-11-2014 15:10 )snookered147 Wrote:  Why do I get the feeling that after all the stick S66 has had all year it will one of their babes that wins Ultimate Babe? Wink Wink Wink

Could having some of the fittest babes on tv have something to do with it ?

and there was me thinking it had more to do with the block vote that is allegedly created with the offer of free web access in return for doing what you are told Wink

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-11-2014 16:12
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(17-11-2014 14:25 )mickster Wrote:  Babestation has 4 channels but only use 3 in reality (duplicate broadcast on 945).
From 5.30am -2.00pm they normally only broadcast on ONE channel .They too have had to take in a lodger (Asian Connection ).
RLC had 4 channels ,but are now down to 3 (2 in reality has one of them is Playboy's .
XXP only broadcast 9.00pm -5.30am .They have 3 channels but, but mainly duplicate one channel over two .
So why does S66 get ALL the "stick" ,when ALL the rest give LESS airtime and FEWER babes to view ?

firstly i need to correct you on playboy it's a RLC channel just with a different name,
so RLC has 3 channels which have a different girl on for the hole 24 hours which is why they give more airtime to more girls than 66 which only has 2 channels at night and dose not even show 2 different girls all night also BS may only use 3 channels (one more than 66) but it has an average of 4 girls a night which is a lot more than 66,
so in summery 66 has less channels and girls per 24 hours than the other big players #justsaying Wink

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-11-2014 16:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-11-2014 14:58 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Certain members may not like my style when it comes to commenting on models or content of shows. But i pride myself on never being a boring poster. I will say things the way i see it without any malice or cruelty to any models. And more often than not with humour and originality. But one member who shall remain nameless seems to have taken on the mantle of protector, deciding for us all what should be said on this forum when it comes to our thoughts on certain models. I am writing this to say that an earlier post of mine appertaining to a certain models curves, said in a fashion that seems to have overstepped the mark as been taken down, Why? I dont know. I am sure the model in question would have appreciated the post had she had the chance to read it. Because she had mentioned her appearance in the previous post to mine. I will never know, but it will be a sad day for this forum if that said member was in anyway responsible (re: reporting) for getting my post taken down.

presume your on about me here responsibleadult. if you are then first of all I have never decided what should be said about babeshow babes on the forum. all ive said is I think some of the comments about some of the s66 babes recently have crossed the line into personal attacks on the babes, where forum members were saying they were getting on a bit, past it, big size, and past their sell by date.

whilst I don't like these particular comments, I have never reported the posts where the comments were made to the mods because the forum members who made them are entitled to their opinion regardless of me not liking what they've said

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2014 16:25 by Rammyrascal.)
17-11-2014 16:23
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

Hot News Fire Alarm Studio66 !!!!eek eek eek

17-11-2014 16:44
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(17-11-2014 16:44 )brinsford Wrote:  Hot News Fire Alarm Studio66 !!!!eek eek eek

Can we organise it so that only the bed sets burn and nothing else Wink

17-11-2014 16:48
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

Its been a while since I watched S66 properly. I remember the whole Yasmine and Lucy fiasco, everyone was laughing at babestation for prematurely announcing them on the schedule and they turned up at S66. At that time I thought S66 had the potential to put themselves in a really strong position and get ahead of Babestation and RLC. But honestly it has been downhill from then:

-Failed S66USA
-Only 2 streams for S66 nights, the other 2 being GG and xtremefilth
-Only 2 streams = 2 babes each night(top babes migrated to Babestation)
-Schedule is always last minute seems like they have extreme difficulty scheduling 2 babes lol
-Sets are overused and rubbish(just like Babestation)
-No 2-4-1's, listen in lines, or attempt to introduce a new type of service (i.e. climax session on Babestation)

I'm sure there are more faults but honestly how can they compete with Babestation having lost most of their top babes to them. There is no variety at S66 even when nights used to have 3 channels there would only be 3 babes to choose from compared to Babestations 5-6 babes each night. I dont want to turn this into a rant but S66 need to sort themselves out they are running their regular channels into the ground, Kandi Kay and Clare Richards are the only top two babes left and if they leave S66 I think will be in trouble(I would like to add Delia Rose to the list as I do class her as a top babe but she is not on regular enough for my liking). Babestation have had the last laugh with the signing of Lucy Summers recently.
17-11-2014 17:32
HEX!T Away
Retired

s66 cant compete with babestation as babestation isn't bound by the same atvod rules.

its all well and good saying things have to change and i agree they do. but they seem to be stuck in there own little quagmire.
if they turn up the heat ofcom/atvod comes calling. because they see the babeshows as an easy target and rich pickings, as they wont fight atvods decisions in case ofcom remove there license. no kidding mate they just got a sanction because hannah martin put her hand into her pants for 3 seconds, a prolonged close up of her panties and supposedly an anal slip. all well after the watershed between 1am and 3am. yet atvod called this a breach.

while on babestation you have girls like lori standing butt naked lying on her back with her hand pressed firmly into her pussy rubbing for all shes worth (admittedly there only glimpses but its constant for up to an hour and a half).
end result babestation gets more business while studio 66 gets sanctioned.

ofcom for there part decided instead of letting studio 66 compete in a fair market they would complain formally to the dutch watchdog and try to enforce ofcoms rules on babestation, the dutch just laughed in there faces because they see it as illegal interference in a legitimate business. which if you look closely it is.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
17-11-2014 18:34
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(17-11-2014 16:12 )winsaw Wrote:  and there was me thinking it had more to do with the block vote that is allegedly created with the offer of free web access in return for doing what you are told Wink

Ooh you old cynic Winsaw WinkBounce

17-11-2014 18:47
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

In reply to Winsaw .
If Playboy don't "own" the channel , why do RLC advertise it as the Playboy channel ?
S66daytime have 4 channels , more often than not with 4 different girls .RLC have 3.
Night time RLC have 3 ,S66 have 2, but have access to the girls on Xtreme Filth .
RLC have also started to show "adverts" during their night shows ,as well as having to offer "cut-price" calls on all their channels at various intervals all through any 24 hour period .
So in summary ;
S66- 8 daytime girls + 2 nights = 10
RLC -6 daytime girls + 3 nights = 9
Therefore S66 show MORE girls in 24 hours than RLC and without adverts interupting them .
Smile
17-11-2014 19:42