Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 136 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average

Louise Porter - Chat and Pics

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Louise Porter - Chat and Pics
(20-10-2014 15:20 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Can I just say how delighted I am to see the back of Louise Porter. I personally thought she was a waste of space. On the whole I found her show's atrocious. Good to see Babestation finally giving deadwood like her the boot Big Grin

What a surprise youve said this about louise......NOT!!!!! Completely disagree with you that she was a waste of space, did atrocious shows and she was deadwood.

Mainly because she was at babestation for around 5 and a half years which meant that she was bringing in the calls etc for bs so therefore she wasn't a waste of space, her shows weren't atrocious and she wasn't deadwood

If louise was doing shows as bad as you say they were, she wouldn't have been generating the calls etc for bs and they would have let go/ got rid of louise a long time ago

Piper Niven Superfan
20-10-2014 17:56
Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well firstly Rammy nice to see you defending Babestation for a change and not well you know which channel don't we..................Rolleyes

If Louise was really as successful as you claim she was why then was she used so sparingly. You were forever moaning about the lack of screentime she was given. Hardly what you'd call great form for one of Babestation's longest servents Rolleyes

Also she was hardly bringing in the calls now was she seeing as she spent the majority of the show washing the dishes in the Babestation kitchen, maybe she was slacking off too much in that department or smashed one too many cups for their liking Big Laugh
20-10-2014 18:09
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

If I may interject, gentlemen. I'm somewhat ambivalent towards Louise. I'm definitely not gonna gush over her like Rammy repeatedly does, but I'm not as harshly critical as SB. I always found Louise to be a reluctant babe channel babe. As though she was never really committed to it, but had few other options. She seemed to be constantly holding back, as though she could've made more effort but chose not to. I'd be fairly surprised if another channel takes her, to be honest. She's had a good few years but she has long since peaked. Will be interesting to see what she does next.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
20-10-2014 18:35
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Work in Tesco's, with it now 5p for a carrier bag they could probably afford to pay her a wage, also she's more likely to get more time on the tills than she ever did when it came to the babeshows laugh

I was going to say maybe she could get a job as a kitchen porter Rolleyes but I refer you to my previous post as to why not laugh
20-10-2014 18:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(20-10-2014 18:09 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well firstly Rammy nice to see you defending Babestation for a change and not well you know which channel don't we..................Rolleyes

If Louise was really as successful as you claim she was why then was she used so sparingly. You were forever moaning about the lack of screentime she was given. Hardly what you'd call great form for one of Babestation's longest servents Rolleyes

Also she was hardly bringing in the calls now was she seeing as she spent the majority of the show washing the dishes in the Babestation kitchen, maybe she was slacking off too much in that department or smashed one too many cups for their liking Big Laugh

Louise was only on "sparingly" doing 2 shows a week because I presume she lives in liverpool and to keep her costs down (transport, accommodation and food) she travels down, does back to back shows and then goes back to liverpool. When Louise was on bs she often didn't get the screentime on bs I felt she deserved because she was either on bs cams or on bikini babes SA.

The robot devil, fair enough that's what you think about louise, as for what louise does next, I hope it's carrying on appearing on the babeshows on another channel because I dont think she has long since peaked and she still has plenty of time left on the babeshows, if louise does decide to carry on working on the babeshows think she'll go to either s66 or storm, can't see her going to rlc since they have gone down to 3 channels and can't see her going to xpanded either

But louise may decide she's done the babeshows for long enough and decide to do other things. Probably still do webcam shows on adult work or another cam site

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2014 19:03 by Rammyrascal.)
20-10-2014 18:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

louise has just tweeted on her Twitter page earlier tonight that she is taking a little bit of time out at the moment but hasn't officialy left bs.

Quote:Louise Porter โ€@LouisePorter_TV ยท 2h2 hours ago
I am taking a little bit of time out at the moment but havent officially left BS xx

So louise may yet be on babestation again

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2014 23:37 by Rammyrascal.)
20-10-2014 21:30
lazydayz Offline
Banned

(20-10-2014 18:35 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  If I may interject, gentlemen. I'm somewhat ambivalent towards Louise. I'm definitely not gonna gush over her like Rammy repeatedly does, but I'm not as harshly critical as SB. I always found Louise to be a reluctant babe channel babe. As though she was never really committed to it, but had few other options. She seemed to be constantly holding back, as though she could've made more effort but chose not to. I'd be fairly surprised if another channel takes her, to be honest. She's had a good few years but she has long since peaked. Will be interesting to see what she does next.

Ironically, she just started to give some of her best performances (maybe to little too late) and she never looked so good.
20-10-2014 21:32
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Perhaps like Raheem Sterling, Louise needs a rest. Smile
20-10-2014 21:39
Voiceofreason Offline
Senior Poster

Your talking about an individual a human being who has proven to be successful in her career & doesn't deserve some the absolute shite that's been said on here.
She's taking a break, show some respect & class!
20-10-2014 23:24
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(20-10-2014 23:24 )Voiceofreason Wrote:  Your talking about an individual a human being who has proven to be successful in her career & doesn't deserve some the absolute shite that's been said on here.
She's taking a break, show some respect & class!

She started her "career" on reality tv, she as just finished working as a model,(i use the term loosely) on an adult sex channel. And as far as I know, nothing in-between. I think that just about sums up Louise's contribution. Oh yes, and she was loved by Rammy no less.
21-10-2014 13:58
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV