babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
In a competitive nightshow environment I think its a case of the channels are scared stiff of OFCOM and of other channels watching their opponents every move ready to grass them up at the nearest opportunity Rolleyes.

04-10-2014 15:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

My assessment of last nights shows is that they were good in short bursts. Just when Amanda Rendall looked like she was really getting into the rhythm on go the panties and bra again.

I also found the amount of static performances alarming, I know some members will not agree with me but I found Electra and Jenna far too static for my liking.

I'd like to see the hand thong brought back, I think the stool on BS is the probably the closest thing we are getting to a proper adult show.

I never give up hope because a lot of changes will be happening at Ofcom HQ very soon so it would be great to see the channels making some kind of attempt to bring back the spirit of 2010 and 2011 which was arguably when the channels were at their strongest point.
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2014 18:25 by Scottishbloke.)
04-10-2014 18:24
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

How come pre-10pm 903 Television X can broadcast their advertorial video montages girls with sucking each others' tits etc. but the live channels can't do anything remotely like that at 3 am even???
04-10-2014 21:49
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(01-10-2014 18:11 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Responsible I know that you're not exactly satisfied with the shows but perhaps your expectation levels are a bit unrealistic. Things you will not be seeing tonight include the following.

Deep Rimming.
Wide Open Pussy Shows.
The Use Of Sex Toys.
Golden Showers.
Girl On Girl Pussy Licking.

I seem to find the whole tone of your posts mostly negative to the extreme, I like a good moan myself, I hate ofcom and the over censored shows but I still manage to take some positives out of it. You on the other hand barely has a good word to say about any of the babes or the shows.

I sometimes wonder exactly what it is you hope to achieve or get out of this forum.

In answer to your question - What does me not having to work the following day have to do with the shows, it doesn't, it was a figure of speech, just incase you've never heard of cliches Rolleyes

Let me try and explain what I want from these shows, Firstly an attempt at originality would be nice now and again, With a sense coming from the girls that they are here to entertain not just go through the motions of talking on the phones to guys who are oh so easily parted from there money. Surely you know that the girls don't give a toss about the people watching, If they did have any interest, could they not at least pretend to have, and show it by coming on this forum now and again?
The reason for my negativity is because these programmes are negative, taking all and giving nothing in return. Now please tell me your positives and we will beg to differ as we all have a right to do.
And my answer to your question about me being on this forum, It is to try and make it less fucking boring that it as sadly become. And I think I may at least be winning that battle
04-10-2014 22:10
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(04-10-2014 21:49 )Lotuseater Wrote:  How come pre-10pm 903 Television X can broadcast their advertorial video montages girls with sucking each others' tits etc. but the live channels can't do anything remotely like that at 3 am even???

There is certainly a discrepancy in the rules that allows the TVX 10 minute free promos (free to air I assume) to be far more explicit than the fta babe channels ever can be, including allowing swearing. I can't remember what the utterly ludicrous reasoning was - perhaps eccles or mr mystery could comment?
04-10-2014 22:37
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(04-10-2014 22:10 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  The reason for my negativity is because these programmes are negative, taking all and giving nothing in return. Now please tell me your positives and we will beg to differ as we all have a right to do.

Responsible I actually agree with a hell of a lot of the points you bring up. I don't think I have to prove or disprove our opinions. My only gripe with you is yes the channels aren't perfect but surely you must find something positive to say on them. I will try might my best to be impartial and objective here and post what I think the Pro's and Con's are.

On a positive note they are all FTA channels, they don't cost us a penny in subscription fees. Some of the performances on Babestation lately have been really entertaining such as the massage set and ofcourse Lori on the stool the other night. We get to see some lovely eye candy every night. They have also all still survived when a few years ago their very existence was being called into question.

On a negative note they are almost becoming masters in the art of self censorship. For example, Kandi Kay a wee while ago was really beginning to put on a show only for 2 things to happen. Firstly the Studio66 Logo pops up onscreen and then her set is cut short to go to a far safer and duller show involving Clare Richards, this is one of many examples.

A few years ago when we had the likes of Bailey Cream, Vixon and co you always had that feeling of anticipation as to just how far they were going to push the boat out that particular night. Elite TV as it was callled back then used to deliver some of the best 2 for 1's only rivalled by RLC when they used to also treat us to Danni Harwood and Lucy Zarwood when we used to see great domination and girl on girl action. The handthong too was something that I really miss. Lucy Summers in that Pink PVC set covered in oil whilst thrusting her hands all over her crotch was a joy to behold.

The ironic thing about it all is that when all of these shows took place the channels were at their peek with daily warning coming from Ofcom. Now the channels barely even get a mention now yet you get the impression as if the scrutiny was 10 times more bladewave
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2014 01:04 by Scottishbloke.)
05-10-2014 01:02
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

It is a frustration across the channels that just when a stint looks like it's going to get interesting a logo appears or the camera quickly cuts away or/and the stint finishes.
Panic stricken producers and cameramen all over the shop Rolleyes.

05-10-2014 01:13
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(05-10-2014 01:02 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  The handthong too was something that I really miss.

Did a Babestation Rep just read my post or am I some kind of prophet or what Big Grin
05-10-2014 02:37
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

(04-10-2014 22:37 )Digital Dave Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 21:49 )Lotuseater Wrote:  How come pre-10pm 903 Television X can broadcast their advertorial video montages girls with sucking each others' tits etc. but the live channels can't do anything remotely like that at 3 am even???

There is certainly a discrepancy in the rules that allows the TVX 10 minute free promos (free to air I assume) to be far more explicit than the fta babe channels ever can be, including allowing swearing. I can't remember what the utterly ludicrous reasoning was - perhaps eccles or mr mystery could comment?

Well that just highlights the sheer hypocrisy of the regulators - it is all about petty rules rather than protecting the children...
05-10-2014 05:44
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(05-10-2014 01:02 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(04-10-2014 22:10 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  The reason for my negativity is because these programmes are negative, taking all and giving nothing in return. Now please tell me your positives and we will beg to differ as we all have a right to do.

Responsible I actually agree with a hell of a lot of the points you bring up. I don't think I have to prove or disprove our opinions. My only gripe with you is yes the channels aren't perfect but surely you must find something positive to say on them. I will try might my best to be impartial and objective here and post what I think the Pro's and Con's are.

On a positive note they are all FTA channels, they don't cost us a penny in subscription fees. Some of the performances on Babestation lately have been really entertaining such as the massage set and ofcourse Lori on the stool the other night. We get to see some lovely eye candy every night. They have also all still survived when a few years ago their very existence was being called into question.

On a negative note they are almost becoming masters in the art of self censorship. For example, Kandi Kay a wee while ago was really beginning to put on a show only for 2 things to happen. Firstly the Studio66 Logo pops up onscreen and then her set is cut short to go to a far safer and duller show involving Clare Richards, this is one of many examples.

A few years ago when we had the likes of Bailey Cream, Vixon and co you always had that feeling of anticipation as to just how far they were going to push the boat out that particular night. Elite TV as it was callled back then used to deliver some of the best 2 for 1's only rivalled by RLC when they used to also treat us to Danni Harwood and Lucy Zarwood when we used to see great domination and girl on girl action. The handthong too was something that I really miss. Lucy Summers in that Pink PVC set covered in oil whilst thrusting her hands all over her crotch was a joy to behold.

The ironic thing about it all is that when all of these shows took place the channels were at their peek with daily warning coming from Ofcom. Now the channels barely even get a mention now yet you get the impression as if the scrutiny was 10 times more bladewave

Not much difference in me and you SB, ok I like a bit of a grumble at times. But I also do now and again praise the girls, and by doing it not very often makes it more valid. Unless you want me to be like a certain someone, who shall remain nameless, oh fuck it no he won't, I mean Rammy. Now if you want to read praise then there's your man.
05-10-2014 10:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV