cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Scarlet Bouvier - Chat & Discussion (Only)

covkid Offline
Master Poster

RE: Scarlet Bouvier - Chat & Discussion
I thought my TV was broken because it seemed as if the screen did not move for 30 minutes then I realised that Scarlett had caused this.
04-09-2014 23:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cj123 Offline
Senior Poster

There would be more life in 90 year old on there death bed
04-09-2014 23:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thought scarlet looked great in her catsuit again today and a little unfair I think to say that your tv had broke and that there was more life in a 90yr old given it was her first time she was on beyond 9:30pm. give her time for pete's sake. no wonder some babes stay away from the forum and tell other babeshow babes not to come on the forum if they get comments like scarlet has had here saying that she is less lively than someone on their death bed and your tv had broke

scarlett most importantly was busy on the phones though so s66 im sure will have her back on again after 9:30pm and when she does she may start gradually doing proper tease/nightshows like cara brett does

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2014 08:19 by Rammyrascal.)
05-09-2014 00:14
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

^ If you didn't like it you should have switched over, IMO she looked fantastic and I couldn't care less if she didn't move much in her last section (around 30 mins or so), I was mesmerized with those eyes and that amazing smile which does it for me especially in the catsuit Big Grin Heart
05-09-2014 01:03
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-09-2014 00:14 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  thought scarlet looked great in her catsuit again today and a little unfair I think to say that your tv had broke and that there was more life in a 90yr old given it was her first time she was on beyond 9:30pm. give her time for pete's sake. no wonder some babes stay away from the forum and tell other babeshow babes not to come on the forum if they get comments like scarlet has had here saying that she is less lively than someone on their death bed and your tv had broke

scarlett most importantly was busy on the phones though so s66 im sure will have her back on again after 9:30pm and when she does she may start gradually doing proper tease/nightshows like cara brett does

Hey, I am a big Scarlet fan and I agree that she always looks stunning. But, in fairness, she is particularly 'static' -- even by the statuesque standards of S66. So I can understand the criticism.

Anyway, the key question I have about her post-2130 stint is this: what was the chat like? Unfortunately, I wasn't in a position to call, but would love to hear from someone that did. Was it just an extended day show or was she actually willing to engage in a bit of naughty chat? If it was the latter, then -- static or not -- bring on the next one.
05-09-2014 09:43
harri Offline
Jack of Hearts

She is very static if she moved a bit it would be good like evelyn does on her day time

I love Models.
05-09-2014 09:56
JAMES the PERVERT Offline
Cara Steel Lover

I find her extremely seductive and sultry. I think it's credit to her inner and outer beauty that in the short time she's been at S66 she's built up such a large fanbase. Smile
05-09-2014 09:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Yes I also can understand the criticism of scarlet being static goodfella3041. It was the comments she got saying a person on their death bed was more livelier than her and that a forum member thought their tv had broke because scarlet was barely moving which I thought went too far in terms of criticising scarlet

Scarlet does seem to be busy each show she does so clearly her callers and viewers aren't bothered by her lack of movement

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2014 10:02 by Rammyrascal.)
05-09-2014 10:00
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I think Scarlett was awful after 9.30,it was just an extended dayshow,although she has to be praised for taking away Lucy Anne's crown for the least amount of movement in a tease show.its a shame really as with the exception of Lucy Anne the tease shows had been much better but they took a huge step backward last night.on the plus side at least the daytime numbers stayed up because thats all it was.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
05-09-2014 12:40
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

(05-09-2014 09:59 )JAMES the PERVERT Wrote:  I find her extremely seductive and sultry. I think it's credit to her inner and outer beauty that in the short time she's been at S66 she's built up such a large fanbase. Smile

This exactly, she doesn't move too much sometimes especially in the catsuit but she doesn't wear a bra so would have tons of nipslips like the did on her debut which would lead to trouble as we know laugh, there are a few other daybabes I could mention who don't move much either but I'll leave that, Scarlet isn't like the others she's seductive, sultry and in her own class Big Grin
05-09-2014 16:09

gemma hiles