Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.77 Average

Studio 66 - Can it get any worse?

Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

RE: Studio 66 - Can it get any worse?
Although i haven't been watching much of the babe channels recently it seems like this thread is getting old!

It was originally created because S66 were dropping bollocks left right and centre. It had got to the stage where they couldn't do anything right.
In my opinion they have addressed a lot of these issues. Granted they have some way to go still to return their channel to its former glory.

They have expanded their night roster nicely, their staffing has got a lot better and they are now getting the basics right, (i know this sounds simple enough but they weren't even doing this before).

There are still a lot of improvements to be had. I agree with snookered that they should be more imaginative with their sets and reduce the number of bed set shows.

Another thing i have noticed is their dayshows have become drastically dull. They are in danger of sinking to the piss poor level of BS dayshows.
They have obviously told the girls to be more conservative with their outfits, (this is backed up with comments from a couple of girls). They also seem to have restricted the girls movement.
Also when was the last time you saw a set other than a bed set on a S66 dayshow?

These are all the channels decisions because as far as i am aware there have been no new offcom regulations.

In general though they have improved. They just need to continue working on addressing issues with their night shows whilst not forgetting and neglecting their dayshows.
27-07-2014 09:17
Find all posts by this user
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Ok Block, like Rammy you will stick up for S66 no matter what. You are wrong but that's ok. The reality is that the only thing that has improved is that Kandi Kay has joined, everything else is as poor as it was.
27-07-2014 11:03
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

completely disagree with Broncobilly^^. some people are biased for S66 and some against. Olivia's show last night was incredible; Clare Richard's is unmissable; Delia Rose is turning into an amazing nightshow babe - the channel is definitely heading in the right direction. depending on who's on, it'll be all i watch sometimes
27-07-2014 11:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

(27-07-2014 11:03 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Ok Block, like Rammy you will stick up for S66 no matter what. You are wrong but that's ok. The reality is that the only thing that has improved is that Kandi Kay has joined, everything else is as poor as it was.

No Broncobilly i am not sticking up for them.
I just feel that they are being overly criticized now.
Yes when this thread was created they were piss poor, a complete shambles. (i don't see how this comment can be construed as sticking up for them BTW).
Since then they have recruited Delia, Kandy, Olivia, Kara, Sophia is doing more nightshows. They have expanded their roster. Like i said their scheduling has become better. Their POV work is better than the other channels.

If you bothered to read my last post i pointed out things that still needed improvement.
No they are definitely not perfect but they have improved. Like i said they still need to improve further to get back to where they were in the past. However i don't think they are any worse than the other channels at the moment. Maybe RLC has better scheduling and BS has a more expansive roster of girls.

So no i am not wrong, i am not saying you are wrong either. We just have different opinions. Tongue
In my last post i offered constructive praise and constructive critisism.
How this is deemed sticking up for the channel is beyond me!

All i want is the channels to all improve. By overly criticising one channel when it is clear to see it has made steps in improving is counter productive.
(This post was last modified: 27-07-2014 11:23 by Block.)
27-07-2014 11:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree with cmiller and block. s66 is improving and heading in the right direction with some very good signings including kandi kay, delia rose and Olivia Berzinc. hope this continues and they don't start going backwards

Piper Niven Superfan
27-07-2014 11:24
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(27-07-2014 11:24 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  agree with cmiller and block. s66 is improving and heading in the right direction with some very good signings including kandi kay, delia rose and Olivia Berzinc. hope this continues and they don't start going backwards

A lot of the problems highlighted in this thread concerning STD 66 has nothing to do with the girls they employ .
Yes STD 66 has set those girls on you mention, but they have recently lost Caty Cole, Jenna Hoskins, Ashley Emma, Mica Martinez, Lilly Roma, plus Jennifer Jade at present is taking time off .

Im not really sure you can point to the recent signings as a guide to point out STD 66 is improving and heading in the right direction .
All that has happened since this thread was started is some girls have left and others have joined .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-07-2014 12:19 by mr mystery.)
27-07-2014 11:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

can see your point, but I do think s66 is improving and heading in the right direction now, helped a lot by some very good additions like Kandi, delia rose and Olivia

Piper Niven Superfan
27-07-2014 11:55
event horizon Offline
Junior Poster

(27-07-2014 11:21 )Block Wrote:  So no i am not wrong, i am not saying you are wrong either. We just have different opinions.

Broncobilly doesn't tolerate different opinions.

(27-07-2014 11:21 )Block Wrote:  In my last post i offered constructive praise and constructive critisism.
How this is deemed sticking up for the channel is beyond me!

Because the major contributors to this thread have never been interested in constructive praise and constructive criticism. They only welcome comments if they are wholly destructive.
27-07-2014 12:09
Phonebook Offline
Banned

This post is as fresh and relevant as ever. Personally, I think the genius who started it deserves a knighthood at the very least.

There are too many crawlers on here who will defend S66 no matter what. They could stick a photo of Margaret Thatcher on a bed, put a phone next to it and the crawling crap merchants would be on with

'Great session from the photo of Margaret Thatcher last night. Made good use of the set and was a joy to watch all night long.'
(This post was last modified: 27-07-2014 12:33 by Phonebook.)
27-07-2014 12:32
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(27-07-2014 12:32 )Phonebook Wrote:  There are too many crawlers on here who will defend S66 no matter what.

As the previous poster said, the major contributors to this thread have never been interested in constructive comments.
27-07-2014 12:39
Thread Closed