babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments

jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

RE: Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments
Another early night for me. Well, relatively speaking anyway.
26-06-2014 21:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Well that was fun,all 3 channels watched.......sorry whizzed through in twenty minutes, Jada goes through the sameish routine every night she is on, Lori the same,and they wonder why there are so few calls,housewives thursday just doesnt do anything for me,Kaitlyn is on again soon,i'd prefer it if she was on normal bs instead,thank the lord the delectable Sophie Read was on to save a dull night on bs.
27-06-2014 08:39
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

Do we have to have those old ladies on Thursday nights? I can't imagine them getting any "girl callers". Do you guys like them?

Oh, and it looks like yet another early night tonight. =( Is there no chance of seeing some Ella, Ally, Gina, Brookie, Daisy and Ruby mixed in with the over-familiar faces?
27-06-2014 12:58
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

People moan about same old routines of the babes, or babes doing same old thing again and again but comeon, there is only so much you can do with a camera in a room with a phone when you are selling sex. Apart from shaking your arse, bouncing your tits, covering your body in oil of course lol

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
27-06-2014 13:00
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

The Thursday night 3 girl shows are either feast or famine depending on whether you are a fan of the 3 girls on or not.
27-06-2014 13:09
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-06-2014 13:09 )Tractor boy Wrote:  The Thursday night 3 girl shows are either feast or famine depending on whether you are a fan of the 3 girls on or not.

If Your Not It = An Early Night, The Housewives night does nowt fer me.....
27-06-2014 14:54
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-06-2014 13:00 )Tori Lee Addict Wrote:  People moan about same old routines of the babes, or babes doing same old thing again and again but comeon, there is only so much you can do with a camera in a room with a phone when you are selling sex. Apart from shaking your arse, bouncing your tits, covering your body in oil of course lol

let me be a bs cameraman for the night,i shall lock the studio door and show everyone the stuff we all really want to see..... Tongue Smile
27-06-2014 18:19
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

(27-06-2014 13:00 )Tori Lee Addict Wrote:  People moan about same old routines of the babes, or babes doing same old thing again and again but comeon, there is only so much you can do with a camera in a room with a phone when you are selling sex. Apart from shaking your arse, bouncing your tits, covering your body in oil of course lol
Well this is my very point - the more interesting girls DO find different things to do, and different positions to get into. That's what I'm looking for.
27-06-2014 18:21
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-06-2014 18:21 )jennifer Wrote:  
Well this is my very point - the more interesting girls DO find different things to do, and different positions to get into. That's what I'm looking for.

What was that U2 Song??? I Still Havent Found What I'm Looking For Smile Wink Tongue
27-06-2014 22:10
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

(27-06-2014 18:21 )jennifer Wrote:  

But this is my point, what do you mean by different things? such as what? what do you suggest? again there is only so much they can do!! Once they get into all these weird and wonderful positions you want then what? will you still be moaning?

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
27-06-2014 22:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV