Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
for anyone doubting whether sets can enhance a girl I put forward Electra yesterday as my argument.

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
15-06-2014 11:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

No shifts for Tammy this month?.wake up RLC get it together she is a lot better than most of the current regulars
15-06-2014 22:21
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The football set is a cracker.
Well used by all and especially Electra.
Georgie looking pretty damned hot in it too Tongue.
Master stroke by RLC.

15-06-2014 22:21
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Dear dumb fu*king cameraman/producer,

When you allow Brooke to go nude, pull the fuc*king camera out so we can fu*king see her nude fuc*ing body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ya dumb paranoid MUPPET!!!!!!!!!!

annoyed
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2014 23:11 by mrmann.)
17-06-2014 23:11
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

This lot really are incompetent. Never seem to know who is working for them to produce a credible schedule, then an " extra " appears from nowhere and we end up with the pathetic two on one set crap. Totally useless.

They can't even manage to display two names on screen, and for those trying to interact on SKY, Destiny is covered by the Go Bananas logo.

Looks like one of their try-out days, and they should be looking for new producers as well. Destiny advertised as Rachel, and the replacement who took over from Holly VaVaVoom, who was she, as the name stayed the same as far as I know, until Rachel returned.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2014 17:08 by andyjb.)
19-06-2014 16:18
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I notice Belle's being advertised on a banner - is this some extra special good news to look forward to, with precisely no fanfare of excitement, or just someone's idea of practice?

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
19-06-2014 20:45
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

People keep moaning about Studio 66 but this lot are not that good in some ways.

Currently advertising for new talent, there were two possible candidates on today for about an hour between them, from what I saw, unless anybody knows different. How can anyone judge how good they might be based on that. I don't think they even covered the regulars breaks.

Yet they still stick with some of the well known presenters, who appear once or maybe twice every so often, and can't even manage to start on time, that is if they can be bothered to turn up in the first place.

It makes no sense to me at all and sets a poor example when recruiting new people.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
19-06-2014 22:47
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

it's giving the girls a look at the studio and set up, as opposed to an actual full trial. They can see if the girl is actually comfortable, too. You have to remember that these girls are new to the whole concept and it may not even be right for them. It's better than throwing them in at the deep end Smile

(This post was last modified: 20-06-2014 13:03 by RatedR.)
20-06-2014 13:01
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

Fair comment. I don't know if Destiny did a trial though before she first made an appearance.

20-06-2014 13:56
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

(22-03-2014 12:14 )RatedR Wrote:  hoping for some new sets ready for spring/summer

I'd love a new range including: The Playboy spa and massage resort, The Redlight cruise liner, the Candy Charms luxury baths hot tub Tongue, Playboy beach California and the Playboyfest camp.

July is looming, we've had a World Cup set/ Wimbledon tweak, maybe it's time to think about that festival set, as Glasto has kicked off. It's Summer guys, come on Smile we need more summer sets

28-06-2014 01:02

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL