Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(01-05-2014 00:14 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  can't believe forum members are writing off Danielle Anderson potentially doing full nightshows already!!!!!!! GIVE HER A CHANCE FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!!!!!! totally ridiculous to write her off like this. how do you know she will be exactly as she is when she has done her tease shows...you don't. think you need to take off the anti-tease show goggles

if Danielle is doing full nightshows as she is hinting at, then im sure it will be a proper nightshow and Danielle will go fully topless
ok no need to shout, im sure people will give danielle a chance but you must give dirtywives a chance tonight don't be negative towards it and write it off straight away, you gave goldengirls a chance and aren't negative about that channel, at the end of the day they are a similar kind of show aren't they
01-05-2014 20:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(01-05-2014 17:56 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(01-05-2014 00:14 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  can't believe forum members are writing off Danielle Anderson potentially doing full nightshows already!!!!!!! GIVE HER A CHANCE FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!!!!!! totally ridiculous to write her off like this. how do you know she will be exactly as she is when she has done her tease shows...you don't. think you need to take off the anti-tease show goggles

if Danielle is doing full nightshows as she is hinting at, then im sure it will be a proper nightshow and Danielle will go fully topless

Wasn't it Danielle herself that said on twitter a while back that she wouldn't go fully topless on the night time shows, even when she's on at a time when she can? .
I can't actually remember exactly what she did say, but i think it was something like that .
I think she wasnt happy about the freeloaders as she called them who would see her topless on tv without paying,i think it was Brinsford who posted what she had said and to her credit she did come onto the forum to confirm what Brinsford had quoted her as saying was correct,if thats still her viewpoint im not sure nights is the right place for her but i wish her success in prooving me and a few other sceptics wrong,one thing that concerns me is what has happened to Lucy Summers,she was on the schedule for tonight when i looked yesterday but is not on there now,i hope she is ok.

im always open to positive change
01-05-2014 21:17
Bear72 Offline
Senior Poster

jimmyt73 Lucy has twitted shes ill so not on
01-05-2014 21:27
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(01-05-2014 21:17 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  
(01-05-2014 17:56 )mr mystery Wrote:  

Wasn't it Danielle herself that said on twitter a while back that she wouldn't go fully topless on the night time shows, even when she's on at a time when she can? .
I can't actually remember exactly what she did say, but i think it was something like that .
I think she wasnt happy about the freeloaders as she called them who would see her topless on tv without paying,i think it was Brinsford who posted what she had said and to her credit she did come onto the forum to confirm what Brinsford had quoted her as saying was correct,if thats still her viewpoint im not sure nights is the right place for her but i wish her success in prooving me and a few other sceptics wrong,one thing that concerns me is what has happened to Lucy Summers,she was on the schedule for tonight when i looked yesterday but is not on there now,i hope she is ok.

Anyone can freeload her breasts by typing her name into Google lol
01-05-2014 21:28
Whynot Offline
Just Me

^^^^^^^^ freeload her breasts.... the mind boggles Tongue

I hate injustice and liars
01-05-2014 21:45
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(01-05-2014 21:27 )Bear72 Wrote:  jimmyt73 Lucy has twitted shes ill so not on
Thanks for update,hope she is better soon.

im always open to positive change
01-05-2014 22:11
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Having noted Yasmine's intention (via Twitter) to do a show in the shower and an oil based stint this does two things.
Firstly it confirms S66 still has the shower set.
Secondly it raises the question why it is not used more often especially seeing as it pretty much always creates popular shows. I have always believed bath tub and shower are the most exciting S66 sets and need to be deployed a lot more often.

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 23:12 by Snooks.)
02-05-2014 23:12
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(02-05-2014 23:12 )snookered147 Wrote:  Firstly it confirms S66 still has the shower set.

A few nights ago the mic was accidentally left on and Clare could be heard asking if she use the shower for the rest of her shift, so yes the shower set does exist.
02-05-2014 23:23
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

How long was the mic left on for, and what did the producer say to her when she asked about the shower?
02-05-2014 23:34
Digital Dave Away
Retired

He said: "Never mind about a shower. I want my spunk to stay inside you for the rest of the shift, you filthy slut. Mr Mann is right, you're all nothing but mindless real life sex toys."
02-05-2014 23:47