Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.77 Average

Studio 66 - Can it get any worse?

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Studio 66 - Can it get any worse?
The ally way isn't a set as such, it's the actual outside of part of the Barley Mow centre were STD 66 rent along with many other company's floor space/studios.
It wouldn't surprise me if the owner of the building doesn't know STD 66 are using the exterior areas of the Barley Mow centre as a set .
STD 66 are probably limited as what they can do set wise because they don't own the building or studios, i should think that anything they do has to be OK'd by their land lord first .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
25-04-2014 19:16
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I doubt the landlord cares, as he/she would have done something already. I can't imagine the landlord saying ''OK, the place is yours! Have tons of fun and enjoy your stay here, but NEVER use the alleyway, understood???''

Wink

I was actually at the Barley Mow pub next door last summer, for a drink at around 10pm, and I heard some female laughter and what sounded like sexy talk. At first I assumed it was just someone out and about on the town, but then the voices seemed to be from above, and I think it could have been one of the Studio 66 women in the alleyway. Can't remember the exact date, but I do think they used the alleyway once or twice last summer, didn't they? Didn't see any of the women at the pub though lol
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2014 19:24 by mrmann.)
25-04-2014 19:23
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

If you watch S66 on the TV I thought the OSG was the set ??? thats all
you can see !!!

25-04-2014 19:56
mr mystery Away

mrmann, from what i can make out Land lord/owner of the Barley Mow centre were STD 66 rents floor space/studios is a company/Group called, "Workspace Group" they are mentioned in this article from a few years ago when other residents of the building were complaining http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/loca...ds-6004577
And also in this one http://www.chiswickw4.com/default.asp?se...tre001.htm

They may well know STD 66 broadcasts from outside their rented accommodation, or then again they may not know, especially if it's done at night and the other residents haven't complained .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2014 20:29 by mr mystery.)
25-04-2014 19:58
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

S66 don't use their best sets often enough.
Bath tub, shower and alleyway oh and the perspex chair one too.
Constant lying on a bed or sitting on a desk is just plain dull.

25-04-2014 20:07
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(25-04-2014 19:58 )mr mystery Wrote:  they may not know, especially if it's done at night and the other residents haven't complained .

It's broadcast on national television. Who's going to know?
25-04-2014 20:09
mr mystery Away

Maybe the owners of The Barley mow centre aren't babe channel caller/viewers so wouldn't see it on national television lol?

(This post was last modified: 25-04-2014 20:31 by mr mystery.)
25-04-2014 20:12
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

Agreed and with Hannah off for a bit too, when she is on she seems to be stuck 90% of the time on the purple bed set too.

Some of the shows have been a bit lazy if that's fair to say. Some of the girls come in and just lie flat and look right moody, have faces on em that make me scared to callSad.

Some double sets or break out of the 3 stale rooms they've been in for seemingly forever lol. Some of the new girls aren't really doing it for me on the night show, rather look to Evelyn or Sarah on the mornings atm.
25-04-2014 20:13
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(25-04-2014 18:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  and what IS 100% FACT!!!! is that you're obsessed with what im saying and always trying to say that your opinion is fact and everyone else's opinon is wrong (especially me), should be ignored and your opinion is the only one that matters on the forum and is right. you cannot accept that people have a different opinion to you and always go after those that differ to you, especially when it comes to s66/elitetv. you cannot accept anyone posting positive comments about s66/elitetv and you pretty much always put the boot in to s66 after someone has been positive about it.

also what has what I post on the forum got to so with can s66 get any worse that it is now (which is what this thread is about)........NOTHING AT ALL and takes this thread off topic!!!!!

But Rammy you have a history of being obsessed with Studio66. Even when the babe is terrible you will still somehow manipulate some kind of defence such as her call stats must have been good otherwise they wouldn't have used her. To me this indicates a clear bias and agenda towards this channel.
Also you don't like it when this is challenged. I'm not trying to have a go at you here, I'm merely trying to point out to you the flaws in your posts.

You say that I'm taking this Thread off topic. To me I'm not. The thing is the name of this Thread is titled Studio66 - Can It Get Any Worse. When you keep posting that every babe had a great night then all it does is paper over the cracks which is why I chose to focus on some of your reviews. A lot of your posts go on about outfit changes too which is just a slap in the face when its a nightshow that should be getting delivered, not a fashion parade.

We only get 6 hours of so-called 18+ material broadcast each night, as far as I'm concerned 10PM is still tease hour and I don't include it. Also Rammy I don't take issue with positive comments being posted but on the same token whenever anybody says anything negative you are always the first person to come on here and challenge them such as words like if you don't like Studio66 then change the channel. This is not the solution, this is more or less showing support for Studio66 irrespective of the show being delivered Important
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2014 20:20 by Scottishbloke.)
25-04-2014 20:19
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

funny how rammy never defended cali garcia when you "personally attacked her"

anyway i don't like to single rammy out as there are other Studio 66 fanboys on here as well but they don't post as much as rammy
25-04-2014 21:51
Thread Closed