babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion

Whynot Online
Just Me

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion
Surely 'tease' is to make u believe something is possible. But by knowing that Tashie will not remove her top, that makes the whole concept of 'tease' false.

My opinion, a tease show should be topless, handbra and the possibility of a cheeky nipple peek.

I hate injustice and liars
19-03-2014 01:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(19-03-2014 01:00 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  jimmy ill say this again. a daybabe doing a tease hour is NOT about going topless or naked if it goes beyond 11pm. it is about having phone sex with a daybabe and tashie is clearly delivering on that, if she wasn't she would not be on tease hours.

thought tashie had a very good tease hour. looked very hot in her skimpy gold bikini, moving around well with lots of her nice arse at the camera and did seem to tease that she was going to get her boobs out.

more of the same next time tashie
Seeing as you have laid out your case for the defence of Tashie's latest tease hour,i have only got one thing to say,Tara T went topless on several occasions last Friday and the babe herself descibed it as a tease show,at least she recognised that she was probably gonna have to go topless at some point to keep the calls coming in and stats up,i think its about time these tease hours were phased out,or the babes who appear in them must start performing to a better level based on what they do elsewhere,so far the only babe who has done this is Tara even taking the trouble to thank her callers and exchange banter on this forum,its an example that Tashie and one or two other babes would do well to follow.

im always open to positive change
19-03-2014 01:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(19-03-2014 01:34 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  
(19-03-2014 01:00 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  jimmy ill say this again. a daybabe doing a tease hour is NOT about going topless or naked if it goes beyond 11pm. it is about having phone sex with a daybabe and tashie is clearly delivering on that, if she wasn't she would not be on tease hours.

thought tashie had a very good tease hour. looked very hot in her skimpy gold bikini, moving around well with lots of her nice arse at the camera and did seem to tease that she was going to get her boobs out.

more of the same next time tashie
Seeing as you have laid out your case for the defence of Tashie's latest tease hour,i have only got one thing to say,Tara T went topless on several occasions last Friday and the babe herself descibed it as a tease show,at least she recognised that she was probably gonna have to go topless at some point to keep the calls coming in and stats up,i think its about time these tease hours were phased out,or the babes who appear in them must start performing to a better level based on what they do elsewhere,so far the only babe who has done this is Tara even taking the trouble to thank her callers and exchange banter on this forum,its an example that Tashie and one or two other babes would do well to follow.

tara described her show the other night as a tease show but as far as im concerned it wasn't. for me tara did a normal nightshow. she was on for pretty much a full night, from 10pm to around 3-4am and she wore more than one outfit. babes doing tease hours/shows usually just do an hour and stay in one outfit. as DT has said it's all about money so perhaps if tashie starts losing calls on her tease shows then perhaps she may go fully topless, otherwise she wont

you might not think tashie is peforming well enough when she is doing her teaseshows but the people that matter most to s66 the callers clearly think tashie is doing a good show as she is clearly bringing in the calls for 66, if she wasn't, s66 would not have tashie on nights, the same goes for the other s66 daybabes that you constantly attack when they do tease shows like Danielle Anderson and Cara Brett

I personally hope the tease hours/shows stay for a good while yet because you get to see a new face on nights alongside the regular nightbabes also it gives daybabes a chance to see if they can do nights and quite a few full time nightbabes past and present on all the babechannels, started on nights doing tease shows like lori buckby, clare richards, lexy mitchell, Hannah Martin, Amy-Lu, Mikayla Bayliss, alice Goodwin and paige tyler

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2014 02:27 by Rammyrascal.)
19-03-2014 02:25
Whynot Online
Just Me

Rammy, do you honestly think a sexy woman in a bikini is a true tease? If so, I hope u never go to Brazil Tongue

I hate injustice and liars
19-03-2014 02:29
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(19-03-2014 02:29 )Whynot Wrote:  Rammy, do you honestly think a sexy woman in a bikini is a true tease? If so, I hope u never go to Brazil Tongue
Basically all were getting is a series of 2010 dayshows from Tashie,which is ironic because she wasnt even widely known back then,except in South America of course.
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

19-03-2014 04:06
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

Loosing the twin bra and padding is a step in the right direction, just need to loose the false ( so called Brazilian ) accent now and slow sown a bit :-/ jumping around like some crazy thing is not sexy
19-03-2014 08:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(19-03-2014 02:29 )Whynot Wrote:  .
Rammy, do you honestly think a sexy woman in a bikini is a true tease? If so, I hope u never go to Brazil Tongue

In terms of a tease hour/tease show on the babeshows then yes I do think that about a sexy woman in a bikini. Doubt ill ever have the money to go to brazil or the time to go to see what you're on about Smile

Hope in future tease shows, tashie wears outfits as skimpy as the gold bikini she wore last night. Also wouldn't mind seeing her in some sexy lingerie, especially the simple yet sexy bra and tiny thong Smile

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2014 10:15 by Rammyrascal.)
19-03-2014 10:12
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Different strokes for different folks.
For me, I agree that the tease shows should end up with something included to separate them from a day show.
Rammy you are correct that Tara did in fact perform a night show and that was very good. However, what we saw last night from Tashie wasn't a tease show or a night show it was a day show.
This is how it works imo :

Day show : No tits out (obviously) wearing hopefully something skimpy and lots of cleavage.

Tease show : Very skimpy outfits, more exposure and some flashes of some description even if it's hand bras or side boob whatever, but something of exposure, however little.

Night show : Tits out, fully nude or just knickers etc

So where did that fit in last night? You got it, a day show.

Edit : Also Rammy I've noticed you mention that these tease shows are not about going topless, they are aimed at speaking with a day babe after hours? Where is that rule written? I don't see how the word 'tease' fits into your interpretation of this matter at all? That's a day babe doing overtime. A tease is small flashes leaving us wanting more and hanging off the edge of our seats, surely?
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2014 11:46 by Bandwagon.)
19-03-2014 11:04
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Great post Bandwagon,and i agree with you all the shows have been so far is daytime overtime,it even seems to sometimes have a ripple effect on the babes that follow them,i noticed this with Mica and Hannah last night who seemed not exactly up for whats supposed to be a nightshow,maybe one answer is to lose another channel which would make the babes think about upping their game with less work available.

19-03-2014 12:27
Lowkey Offline
Senior Poster

I agree with Rammy, even Fernanda Ferrari doesn't show nipples unless she goes past the tease hour. Tashie is is crazy hot on the phone. n the fact she has been on big brother and had a documentary show on the BBC makes it even more hot that we get the chance to see her be so raunchy.

But I do understand some of us want an early night or have things to do, so would like to have more in the tease hour than to wait for night.s.

i dont want her to change, she is awesome! well, only the triple bra.
19-03-2014 14:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV