gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Adultwork Webcams - Performers

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Adultwork Webcams - Performers
There is a most obnoxious sense of entitlement from the babeshow girls that cam. Whether it be on AW or MFC or anywhere else; they seem to feel as if they can do whatever they want, charge however much they want, and expect us lot to actually be grateful that they're 'generously' giving us some moments of their time. There's no interest in putting on a good show, and pleasing the customers.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
09-03-2014 13:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

that has to be the greatest genralisation in the history of this forum ok there is a small minority of babeshow babes who are taking the piss when it comes to it. but there are loads that are not

sure there is a premium on babeshow babes thats prob because they can get away with charging it you cant blame them for that would you work for minimum wage in a job where you knew you could get more for doing same thing they aint charities they have to make a living

would i ever just cam with a girl i dont know from the tv proberly not

Sad wrist i think you were unlucky with Angel long dont think she would get 850 + positive reviews over a 3 month period if she was conning punters.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-03-2014 22:40
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp...ID=2389239

Naomi Raine - new boobs and penetration at a bargain price. Bloody hell that was good!!!!!
12-03-2014 17:18
stemmata Offline
Banned

(12-03-2014 17:18 )hairbald Wrote:  http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp...ID=2389239

Naomi Raine - new boobs and penetration at a bargain price. Bloody hell that was good!!!!!

The profile has got an AW alert on it.

Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution

I would not touch it with ................yours.Bounce
12-03-2014 18:05
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(12-03-2014 18:05 )stemmata Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 17:18 )hairbald Wrote:  http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp...ID=2389239

Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution

As I've just been on Cam with her, and I like to think of myself as being reasonably observant, its definitely Naomi.laughlaugh

May just be she hasn't followed some step in the process of getting set up as it says her account was only set up on the 10th I think
12-03-2014 18:09
Maverick Offline
Bullshit, you can be mine!

Always been a fan of Naomi, and i can guarantee you it is Naomi, looking awesome with her new boobs, straight in to the action, no requests for tips to get naked etc. She maybe new to Adultwork but her shows already put the majority of babe channel babes shows to shame!

If you screw up just this much....you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit outta Hong Kong!
13-03-2014 21:05
qwertyell Offline
Junior Poster

Melissa Debling doing AW now.

http://www.adultwork.com/melissadebling

Haven't indulged, but I suspect it's extremely tame. Lovely girl, though.
14-03-2014 00:01
JustKickingIt Offline
Junior Poster

(14-03-2014 00:01 )qwertyell Wrote:  Melissa Debling doing AW now.

http://www.adultwork.com/melissadebling

Haven't indulged, but I suspect it's extremely tame. Lovely girl, though.

Very interesting! I think you're right about her being extremely tame, but i like the challenge Tongue
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2014 02:00 by JustKickingIt.)
14-03-2014 02:00
Hayzie Offline
Senior Poster

(13-03-2014 21:05 )Maverick Wrote:  

Always been a fan of Naomi, and i can guarantee you it is Naomi, looking awesome with her new boobs, straight in to the action, no requests for tips to get naked etc. She maybe new to Adultwork but her shows already put the majority of babe channel babes shows to shame!

She had another profile before this one, I cammed with her once, then out of the blue it disappeared. Glad shes back though.

Also, speaking of Profiles going awol, anyone know why Adele Taylor left AW?
14-03-2014 07:30
qwertyell Offline
Junior Poster

(14-03-2014 07:30 )Hayzie Wrote:  Also, speaking of Profiles going awol, anyone know why Adele Taylor left AW?

She said her account got hacked and she'd be back when it was all sorted out again. Her profile's back online, so I guess it's just a matter of time.
14-03-2014 09:10

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles