Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(08-03-2014 16:16 )terence Wrote:  i wasn't saying the picture on s66 was good, imo and on my tv all the channels are equally bad. Smile

Could it possibly be your TV settings if all the channels on your TV are equally bad, or maybe you need a new TV laugh.
It's mainly the babe channel on my TV that tend to be a bit dodgy .

For me on my TV the STD 66 live programs are amongst the worst of the babe channels in regards to the actual studio lighting and the colour tint/tone etc of how the girls and studio look, sometimes the girls appear to glow bright orange and look like cartoon characters .
The overall picture quality isn't that bad for me, it's just the colouring and lighting of the broadcast that isn't life like or natural looking .

RLC for me has the best overall lighting and realistic tint/colour balance of all the channels, but for me the RLC channels go very blocky and blurred when the girls move around a lot.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2014 17:06 by mr mystery.)
08-03-2014 17:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well first of all fucking video bam have put me in a queue but I do have more videos to come from last night.

Secondly can I personally just congratulate Studio66 in delivering what was truly a fantastic show, it was the first night I'd got to see this channel properly in almost a whole week due to my early starts at work and it left me astonished at just how good the entertainment was, also what a surprise it was to me to see Studio66 finally get in some proven talent.

Lucy Summers and Yasmine, Wow.............Is this the same channel we're still talking about here eek

Has it had a change of management or something because never in a million years did I ever think that we'd ever see those 2 on this channel.

Finally and it's been a very long time since I last made such a sweeping statement as this but Studio66 quite simply blew the rest away last night, it was the best channel delivering the best shows by a country mile Smile
08-03-2014 17:05
terence Offline

(08-03-2014 17:03 )mr mystery Wrote:  Could it possibly be your TV settings if all the channels on your TV are equally bad, or maybe you need a new TV laugh.
It's mainly the babe channel on my TV that tend to be a bit dodgy .

sorry, meant the babe channels. the important one's are fine! Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
08-03-2014 17:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hucker123 Offline
Senior Poster

does anyone know if lexi is on tonight yet instead of jennifer jade and caty being on 2 nights in a row needs mixing up a bit
shes just emailed me shes back saturday so will be the same old shite tonight sorry if this offends anyone its just my personal opinion
08-03-2014 18:48
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Well whoever is on tonight the message is pretty simple.
The two new recruits have set the standard and thrown down the gauntlet.
There are no excuses and no hiding places anymore.
So....... you know what to do ladies.
Over to you Wink bladewave.

08-03-2014 19:15
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I don't have any loyalty to any of the channels. One thing I will admit however is that I do have my favourite babes so ofcourse when Lucy and Yasmine were on last night that the odds were that I'd most likely put Studio66 at the top of my channel list. I have long been an admirer of both babes as you can see from the amount of times I've capped them both.

I judge each and every channel each night equally without bias or any kind of agenda. Last night Studio66 was great because they had proper night babes on, I hope they decide to move more into this direction because I've personally had it with those dreadful allnight tease shows Cool
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2014 23:45 by Scottishbloke.)
08-03-2014 23:44
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Need I say more? Lucy and Yasmine brilliant! Surprised have them on a lot more instead of daytime girls giving us extended tease sessions all the time, I think most of us members are sick to the teeth of them annoyed and before you say Rammy, it don't matter because as long as they are getting calls nonsense, well it does matter! it's a nightshow and we want to see tits out! and put them on dayshows and I'm sure they will get lots of calls just the same? Danielle good day girl but hopeless on long tease sessions Cool
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2014 08:10 by Classic84.)
09-03-2014 00:08
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(09-03-2014 00:08 )Classic84 Wrote:  Need I say more? Lucy and Yasmine brilliant! Surprised have them on a lot more instead of daytime girls giving us extended tease sessions all the time, I think most of us members are sick to the teeth of them annoyed and before you say Rammy, it don't matter because as long as they are getting calls nonsense, well it does matter! it's a nightshow and we want to see tits out! and put them on dayshows and I'm sure they will get lots of calls just the same? Danielle good day girl but hopeless on long tease sessions Cool

How many times have you complained in extended Tease Hours of Mikaela Witt ? Oh Well Cool
Although you dont believe it I would prefer see a extend Tease Hour of Evelyn, Amy Louise Green or Abbey before 1 month of Nightshows of Lucy and Yasmine
(............and Studio66 has 3 channels) Smile

Tastes Cool
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2014 15:34 by quiquems.)
09-03-2014 15:29
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

For me, Becky's the hottest night girl on Studio 66 at the moment. I think her shows are more energetic and interesting even than Ashley's. As Becky started out as a day girl she can pull off either equally as good. Look at her show the other day with numerous POV shots right on top of the camera. If anything's brilliant about Studio 66, and that's still a big if considering the amount of criticism I've given the channel in recent months, it's her shows. I'm not a fan of Yasmine or Lucy Summers - they do nothing for me so I'm not buying into the euphoria going round on here that they're 'setting the standard'.

At least when Becky or Ashley are right on top of the camera I don't have to look at that dreadful purple bed and battleship grey fence as much. They're the only two babes on Studio 66 I'm interested in - if they're not on I have no reason to watch their night shows at all. I think the production (lighting and screen graphics still suck, the sets are obviously shit) let's the channel down so I still think the flack I've given the channel is justified. Two new arrivals doesn't change that. The problems at Studio 66 go far deeper.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
09-03-2014 18:29
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

OK well firstly I'm pleased the Studio has finally got some decent night girls that seem to want to provide the goods and liven the place up a bit, all that is good.

I wouldn't say no to the tease shows provided they actually lead somewhere eventually.
The Studio has many day girls that I would like to end up on nights, but due to a few reasons this won't happen.
So, to see them on a tease show would be something extra I guess, but if it doesn't lead to any exposure whatsoever then it's a day show isn't it? IMO
If some of the day girls don't fancy the idea of chatting filth down the phones (I'm told) then we can only respect that decision which is fair enough, but I assumed the idea of the tease shows was to give the day girls a chance to take things a little further without the dirty chat? If that happened I would be a massive fan, but to show nothing at all as I've already stated, is simply an out - of - hours day show and I really can't see the point IMO.
The tease shows have always been a grey area with different expectations, it's hardly surprising the topic leads to heated debates.
It's a case of agree to disagree for me and respect others opinions even if they differ to yours.

As for Lucy and Yasmine, like I mentioned early, it's great to see them deliver as they have, but I certainly don't want them to take over because then it dips into the tedious department, unfortunately this has already happened with Clare IMO.
I think Clare is fantastically hot but not every night.
If the Studio balance things out neatly they do have a very strong line - up now, they have the tools required so let's see how they utilise them and hopefully many of us will be happy and satisfied Smile
09-03-2014 19:03