Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average

born2tease.net

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: born2tease.net
(08-02-2014 06:00 )gloryinter Wrote:  Has anyone suggested Dannii Harwood ?

put her in your long list Big Grin

She shows all & plays with toys on Adultwork (cam quality is crap!) but she'll show Fuck All on her own site apart from tits & very little full frontal's annoyedannoyed. Her site is a complete joke & a waste of money. To me it's not worth £2 a month never mind £20.

Her TV night shows is far hotter than her website content! If i could i would upload her new updates to show you what a joke her site really is...

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2014 11:12 by SirAssAlot.)
08-02-2014 15:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cookiemonster007 Offline
Senior Poster

Levi all day from red light central showing all by that i mean open legged asap would truly mean Belinda Carlisle song would some truth in it.
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2014 02:22 by cookiemonster007.)
13-02-2014 02:18
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

(13-02-2014 02:18 )cookiemonster007 Wrote:  Levi all day from red light central showing all by that i mean open legged asap would truly mean Belinda Carlisle song would some truth in it.
I would love to shoot that. Do you know if she shoots open leg for any websites?

If she didn't do open leg, would your interest still be there?

Thanks

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
13-02-2014 20:35
cookiemonster007 Offline
Senior Poster

Ive spoken to her and she told me she shows all open legged also for her website which i cant find and on her adultwork webcam her pics say she shows all no i wudent be interested if she doesn't show all as shes a stunning women who wudent wanna see all i don't mind if the videos are a tad more expensive if it means heaven is a place on earth lol
13-02-2014 21:54
giacomotto Offline
Senior Poster

Sammi Tye published on her twitter she would do naughty shoots... Contact her!!!
13-02-2014 22:54
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(13-02-2014 21:54 )cookiemonster007 Wrote:  Ive spoken to her and she told me she shows all open legged also for her website which i cant find and on her adultwork webcam her pics say she shows all

I pvt'd Levi on her adultwork ages ago & she did nothing she even had us begging her to move cause all she did was lay on her side & smoke!

As for Levi having a website. I didn't know she had 1! Does any 1 know what it's called = Post a link plz?

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2014 12:24 by SirAssAlot.)
16-02-2014 11:34
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

(13-02-2014 22:54 )giacomotto Wrote:  Sammi Tye published on her twitter she would do naughty shoots... Contact her!!!
Thnx, will contact her.

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
16-02-2014 16:22
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

(16-02-2014 11:34 )Tintin Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 21:54 )cookiemonster007 Wrote:  Ive spoken to her and she told me she shows all open legged also for her website which i cant find and on her adultwork webcam her pics say she shows all

I pvt'd Levi on her adultwork ages ago & she did nothing she even had us begging her to move cause all she did was lay on her side & smoke!

As for Levi having a website. I didn't know she had 1! Does any 1 know what it's called = Post a link plz?

I can't find a link anywhere. I still would shoot, just have to makes sure she

Amber May - Shower
16-02-2014 16:27
cookiemonster007 Offline
Senior Poster

IM just a clueless as you guys b2t there's an email to contact Levi agent on her twitter page im sure people wudent mind paying a little more if Levi did a candy charms on b2t no messing showing all from the 1st video
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2014 20:58 by cookiemonster007.)
16-02-2014 20:56
gloryinter Offline
Pazza Inter

@B2T really thank you for interacting with us Smile
and trying to make your product better and better i really admire that Wink
16-02-2014 20:57