Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Bear72 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(02-02-2014 00:52 )snookered147 Wrote:  Another night of babes lying on beds and sitting on desks Rolleyes.
Think I will pass thank you bladewave.

I hate to agree with you Snookered as beautiful as all the ladies are its not going to keep me awake or make me phone in, I'm a big fan of all of them too.
Jennifer Jade always puts on a great show but the set lets her down which is a big shame as for the others i think they get to comfortable on the same boring sets Sad
02-02-2014 01:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(02-02-2014 01:00 )Bear72 Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 00:52 )snookered147 Wrote:  Another night of babes lying on beds and sitting on desks Rolleyes.
Think I will pass thank you bladewave.

I hate to agree with you Snookered as beautiful as all the ladies are its not going to keep me awake or make me phone in, I'm a big fan of all of them too.
Jennifer Jade always puts on a great show but the set lets her down which is a big shame as for the others i think they get to comfortable on the same boring sets Sad

Don't worry I hate agreeing with myself too Big Grin.
No but being serious for a moment Wink........... S66 seriously need to raise their game and encourage the babes to use some different sets to increase movement options.
What I am seeing at present is painfully dull.

02-02-2014 01:08
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Jennifer always puts a decent show on but alot of the other babes have got lazy,whether its down to having to perform on the same old sets alot of which are not really designed for outstanding performances,also they have been having cut price call sections,which on the face of it is a good idea but i wonder if the babes tone down their performance during these times so the caller gets less of a show,perhaps the most worrying thing is a definate drop in staff levels both in front and behind the camera,also although they have had an extra new channel for a while all its been so far 912 copy feed,also want to say im still not convinced that putting daybabes on nightshows and rebranding them as tease hours was a good idea particularly as its far too easy for certain babes just to treat it as daytime overtime and offer no real tease at all,on the positive side these shows have at least had some success in finding babes like Tashie and Cara Brett who if they worked anywhere else a deal would been done to get them nights,What this channel needs is a big signing or maybe throw caution to the wind and hold a recruitment day for both days and nights even if it does not produce much in the way of new talent it might give the current babes a kick up the arse to improve their performance level.

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 05:43 by jimmyt73.)
02-02-2014 02:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

oh not this you don't like the tease shows again. clearly the tease shows have been a good idea otherwise s66 wouldn't be still doing them, you don't like them but clearly lots of people that matter to s66, the people that actually call s66 and therefore make s66 money. wouldn't say there has been a definite drop in s66 staff levels, especially in terms of the babes. yes s66 have lost some babes but they have added 4 new babes recently (jess west, mollie lloyd, Jennifer Keelings and chantelle fox) and have added a few babes on days m(most recently tashie jackson, steph wright and Jodie gasson is returning) more new babes are needed on nights and hopefully they will be on soon

when bs started using new sets when they moved studios, the shows improved dramatically and think if s66 brought out some new sets the same would happen

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 03:10 by Rammyrascal.)
02-02-2014 03:09
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

^^^^^With respect i have never changed my views about tease shows,i just dont the point of them,particularly when certain babes that have stated they wont go topless appear,i accept you dont agree with my views on the presence of tease shows,also i agree they have made some good recent signings but in my previous post i suggested the need to make a big unexpected signing,particularly as they were unable to keep Ella Mai and the soon to retire Victoria Roberts.

im always open to positive change
02-02-2014 04:00
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I think the women should wear prosthetic vaginas Surprised
02-02-2014 05:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-02-2014 04:00 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  ^^^^^With respect i have never changed my views about tease shows,i just dont the point of them,particularly when certain babes that have stated they wont go topless appear,i accept you dont agree with my views on the presence of tease shows,also i agree they have made some good recent signings but in my previous post i suggested the need to make a big unexpected signing,particularly as they were unable to keep Ella Mai and the soon to retire Victoria Roberts.

yes you haven't changed your views about tease shows, it's just that your keep going on about it all the time. will agree though s66 need to get a top signing in, especially to replace the babeshow legend Victoria Roberts who is retiring from the babeshows next Saturday (subject to change)

Piper Niven Superfan
02-02-2014 11:59
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

"it's just that your keep going on about it all the time"

oh, the irony

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
02-02-2014 12:31
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

They need some fresh faces & ideas alright, but don't really get the 'need' to replace Victoria Roberts. She's a top class babe but as far as I saw (admittedly not watched that much S66 lately) S66 never utilised her as much as other babes who seem to be on nearly every night.

That's their real problem, if new babes come in, will they get a fair look in?
02-02-2014 12:52
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(02-02-2014 12:52 )KerrAvon Wrote:  They need some fresh faces & ideas alright, but don't really get the 'need' to replace Victoria Roberts. She's a top class babe but as far as I saw (admittedly not watched that much S66 lately) S66 never utilised her as much as other babes who seem to be on nearly every night.

That's their real problem, if new babes come in, will they get a fair look in?

I think that could be argued for every channel, really Kerr. RLC seems to have the exact same faces night after night, usually clad in cheap, tacky PVC; BS is painfully boring to watch these days- same faces on the same sets ad nauseam. But STD66 definitely need to shake things up though, I agree. Way too many lazy performers that are overused. Doesn't seem that the babe channels are enticing enough these days. So annoying to think that the real cream of the babe channels crop are day show only girls. Who happen to be glamour models, generally.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 13:04 by Robot Devil.)
02-02-2014 13:04