babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Babestation is not a public service, it is a business that is out to make money. I presume that everyone who moans about the same issues which have been going on for years and years contribute to its existence by spending money on calling, texting or listening in.
Therefore the power is ultimately with the service user. One remedy to get your problems dealt with is to stop giving them your money. They will either start to listen or go out of business. Either way problem solved. Obviously this strategy won't work if you are freeloader who watches but never contributes.
21-01-2014 09:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Nice line-up last night, from what I saw of it Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
21-01-2014 09:45
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

"I presume that everyone who moans about the same issues which have been going on for years and years"

I do agree slightly with you but the annoying thing is it's not as far as I am aware correct me if I am wrong I have been watching the channels for a long time I cannot remember Babestation being this bad I think this is there lowest point I can remember the days of when Paige Tyler and Amanda Rendall were on and Lori before she left to go to Elite and quite a few other girls, The channels never had any major problems like lighting, sets & channels not working, blurry-ness the list goes on apart from a couple of blips rarely the channels were fine everything was good. These issues are a recent thing of about a year to my keeping. I just want to say I have called Babestation quite a few times but I don't have a clue why people phone them now it can't be worth it when you can barley see the girl you may as well call one of those girls out the paper lol! It's strange how the tables have turned w/ Babestation they used to be the top channel for every reason! not any more in my opinion Sad anyone agree?
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2014 18:16 by xJ4Kx.)
21-01-2014 18:16
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I think bs currently has the best selection of girls ever. Some real beauties but from a technical standpoint they have gone backwards
21-01-2014 19:55
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

i wouldnt go that far there are some great girls but no way near the class of girls they had 2008-11

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
21-01-2014 20:14
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(21-01-2014 20:14 )HannahsPet Wrote:  i wouldnt go that far there are some great girls but no way near the class of girls they had 2008-11

Couldn't agree more HP.
When you think during a period of just a couple of years you had girls like Kandi Kay, Candy Sexton, Ella Jolie (still functioning then, see recent excellent posts from Dan Volatile), Dionne Mendez, Camilla and Paige Tyler on - I'm sure others will add their favourites I've missed! In addition existing BS girls such as Tiffany, Lolly and Georgie were arguably at their peak. With all due respect to the current crop I'd feel hard put to assemble a similar list now.
22-01-2014 01:41
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Why have Babestation on channel 906 Still got Masti Chat Music On? Babestation You Need to Change the Music across All the channels... This Background Music is Dull... Bring Back the Good Old Music, to Get us Viewers in the Mude....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
22-01-2014 03:32
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

The old music is still available in no good record stores :

[Image: 5483be303214830.jpg]
22-01-2014 15:13
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

^^^^ Should'nt that be their greatest tits
22-01-2014 15:26
phyxsius Offline

There was a Brunette on a split screen with Savannah on Monday, im sure she said she was called Claire? Had a tattoo on the small of her back from what i could see but theres nothing about her on here at all...have i imagined her? Help please
22-01-2014 18:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV