babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
No problems mate might be viable in the next few years when more people get high speed broadband where it will take mins to upload files

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-01-2014 12:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The nightshows across the channels seem very flat at the moment I'm afraid.
Same babes in the same outfits doing the same things in the same old sets over and over again.
It is predictable and not particularly inspiring.
Friday and Saturday nights have become especially dull when they really need to be the best nights of the week.
I say all this as a regular caller to the shows and it saddens me that I do not feel remotely tempted to call at the moment because nothing is floating my boat sufficiently to make me part with my hard earned money.
There really does need to be far more imagination and creativity shown imo because the present output is depressingly dismal.

04-01-2014 23:57
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

i thought tonight was an ok night better than most sat nights

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
05-01-2014 10:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I thought it was a pretty decent night last night

Piper Niven Superfan
05-01-2014 11:52
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

My Cock is Gona Go into Mega Overdrive Mode Tonight.... Three of My Fav Babes are all on Tonight..... Ms Lilly Roma.....Ms Preeti Young and Ms Tiffany Chambers.... How will I survive...

I Will Have To Call Them All Tonight.... Aleast Twice Each Babe... My Bill is gona be Huge...........

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
06-01-2014 00:57
SatelliteBlues Offline

What's happened to the babe channels?
Hi everyone, new member and first post here. I used to watch the babe channels avidly a few years back. My favourites were the ones you could text in requests, and the women would end up doin a whole variety of things to each other. I was one of the many blokes texting in things such as "would so and so tie up the other girl and leave her til she escapes" etc, things like that. Occasionally flicking thro the channels now I see nothing like that anymore Sad

So my two questions:
• Are there any channels that still take and do most requests sent in?
• Is there anywhere I can watch such clips from the last?

Sorry if I'm asking anything I shouldn't be, just trying to get some answers Tongue
17-01-2014 03:46
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

The shows are shockingly bad at the moment. Last night was atrocious, very poor line-up across the channels and and since new year I've noticed very cautious producers and inhibited girls.

Can't go on like this, the industry is going to die.
17-01-2014 09:09
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: What's happened to the babe channels?
(17-01-2014 03:46 )SatelliteBlues Wrote:  So my two questions:
• Are there any channels that still take and do most requests sent in?
• Is there anywhere I can watch such clips from the last?

I'm afraid any spontaneity has been blooded out of the channels a long time ago. Either due to a climate of fear that exists now & due more babes/channels now content to just go through the motions. Shame really, as you or more or less know what your going to get every night now.

As for clips, I'm sure if you search on your old time favourite babes or channels you may be lucky to find any clips still active. The babevideo site should have some too.
17-01-2014 09:39
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

^^^^ A very true and accurate account of common practice these days. I will add that RLC take and display texts but I wouldn't bother, since I can't remember seeing the girls remotely act on them recently. In fact, they even tend to show messages from the previous night that aren't even relevant for the girl on screen at present. So I think that puts into perspective how ambitious they are to fulfill any requests. I would doubt the girls even receive them, only a portion of your money!
Sorry to be the prophet of doom but we have to be realistic.
Flick through the Ofcom thread at the top of the main index and this will explain much Smile
18-01-2014 15:51
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(17-01-2014 09:09 )Lotuseater Wrote:  The shows are shockingly bad at the moment. Last night was atrocious, very poor line-up across the channels and and since new year I've noticed very cautious producers and inhibited girls.

Can't go on like this, the industry is going to die.

Agree.

Also sad to see that most of the channels have embarked on recruiting as many heavily tattooed girls with bowling ball boob jobs as they can these days.

Does nothing for me at all I'm afraid.
19-01-2014 15:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV