Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

Jennifer Keelings - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Jennifer Keelings - Chat & Discussion
(19-01-2014 00:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  think Jennifer has been fantastic tonight so far, especially when you take into account she hasn't been on the babeshows for nearly 5 years (last show was may 2009) and lots of things have changed during that time

Yes,I agree Rammy,Jennifer has coped well on her return,having no trouble at all with the technical complexities of shaking her tits n ass & talking on the phone.You wouldn't expect anything less from any multi-tasking woman worth her salt.Clearly performing on a Babeshow is like riding a bike.It's not rocket science.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
19-01-2014 05:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Good return from Jennifer tonight but spoilt for me by osgs,which saddens me because they never used to have so many in the early days

im always open to positive change
19-01-2014 06:30
Charlemagne Offline

This wasn't the Jennifer from 5 years ago. This was the Jennifer from 7 years ago, when she banged lot of energy and fun into her shows.

Top performance Smile
19-01-2014 07:08
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

yeah have to say she did look smoking last night Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
19-01-2014 11:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(19-01-2014 06:30 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Good return from Jennifer tonight but spoilt for me by osgs,which saddens me because they never used to have so many in the early days

you can say that about all the channels regarding osg's jimmyt73, not just s66.

Jennifer was fantastic/sensational/incredible etc last night and was the babe of the night for me, you couldn't tell at all last night was her first appearance on the babeshows for nearly 5 years. Thought she looked amazing in each of her outfits and was on fantastic form in each stint she did and she unleashed the oil as well. never thought she would be this good on her return to the babeshows

yes boomer performing on the babeshows isn't rocket science, but Jennifer before last night had not been on the babeshows for nearly 5 years and lots of things have changed on the babeshows during that time.

agree with Charlemagne, this was jennifer from 7 years ago when she was one of the best babes on the babeshows when she was putting a lot of energy and fun into her shows.

Just had a look on Jennifer's twitter and it isn't long before her next appearance on s66. she has tweeted her next s66 appearance is next Tuesday 21st january

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2014 11:44 by Rammyrascal.)
19-01-2014 11:40
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(19-01-2014 11:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes boomer performing on the babeshows isn't rocket science, but Jennifer before last night had not been on the babeshows for nearly 5 years and lots of things have changed on the babeshows during that time.

Oh Rammy, c'mon. It's shaking a phone with your tits out, plus a bit of mucky talk. She couldn't get her clam out on TV 5 years ago, and she can't get her clam out now. Nowt has changed in that respect.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
19-01-2014 13:01
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

She looked better than ever last night in my view. Nice to see her back.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
19-01-2014 13:37
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(19-01-2014 11:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  you can say that about all the channels regarding osg's jimmyt73, not just s66.

Jennifer was fantastic/sensational/incredible etc last night and was the babe of the night for me, you couldn't tell at all last night was her first appearance on the babeshows for nearly 5 years. Thought she looked amazing in each of her outfits and was on fantastic form in each stint she did and she unleashed the oil as well. never thought she would be this good on her return to the babeshows

yes boomer performing on the babeshows isn't rocket science, but Jennifer before last night had not been on the babeshows for nearly 5 years and lots of things have changed on the babeshows during that time.

agree with Charlemagne, this was jennifer from 7 years ago when she was one of the best babes on the babeshows when she was putting a lot of energy and fun into her shows.

Just had a look on Jennifer's twitter and it isn't long before her next appearance on s66. she has tweeted her next s66 appearance is next Tuesday 21st january

Yes i know S66 are not only offenders with too many osgs,i was merely saying that it never used to be the case on this channel and although i enjoyed her return it just ruined it for me,i suppose if i had a bigger screen on my tv it would not have been quite so noticeable.

im always open to positive change
19-01-2014 14:43
AngryPirate Offline
Master Poster

Erm... can anyone advise please?

I went on to Twitter to follow Jennifer, but got a message that I was blocked by her. Which is odd, as I don't think she knows me!

I did follow her years ago, but stopped when she "retired" as I thought it was the nice thing to do. Any ideas, guys? I'd love to follow her on Twitter again, she's one of my favourites of all time.

New favourites: Jessie Jensen, Yasmine James, Electra, Olivia Berzinc, Alice Goodwin

Established favourites - Dionne Mendez, Ruby Summers, Sophia Lares, Fernanda Ferrari, Ree Petra, Lilly Roma, Belle Fatale, Hannah C, Hannah Mac, Porcha Sins, Tori Lee, Lori Buckby, Lucy Zara

Gone but not forgotten - Holly James, Kate Darcy, Kelly Bell, Tia Clegg
19-01-2014 15:11
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

it must be you as i have just followed her she must of block you ages ago

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
19-01-2014 16:08